San Andreas Roleplay maps

Discussion in 'Gaming and Tech' started by Teddi, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Many people play SA:MP (San Andreas Multiplayer) and on a specific server, ie San Andreas Roleplay. However, they're often a bit confused where to get cars, or how to get to certain places, so I've constructed a couple of maps to help you learn and identify what each specific thing is. Please note, I probably won't be doing Island three or four as they contain nothing significant at all on them. Also, some map symbols are missing. They're self explanatory and you can view them on the in game map (I may add them in eventually).

The first map shows each island, how they're usually identified. Should help you understand when we say what island we're on about

[​IMG]

But yeah, I've also done one for each small area which shows locations of cars, best way to do Drug / Gun routes etc.

Anything in Blue (Apart from the blue siren symbol) is of notable interest, and contains some form of vehicle there.

(Map is below, just putting the legend up first)

• Red Cross - Hospitals
    • Beach - Cars randomly spawn in the carpark here
    • Pink Car Road - Pink cars of various types usually spawn here
    • 69 Cents - Various types of cars spawn here in the carpark
    • Sports cars - three different colours of the same sportscar spawn here. They have shitty handling, but they're pretty fast
    • Bikes - Choppers always spawn here, three on each side. They have okish acceleration, but once going they're one of the fastest vehicles.
    • Airport - Helicopters and Planes spawn here (various kinds), including a sea-rescue chopper which requires a Plane or Copter to fly up to get it.
    • Carpark under the freeway - 3-7 different types of cars will spawn here
    • Cartown - Cars usually spawn in both streets here, often yellow sportscars also
    • Vollywood cars - There's a hillside house here with a few types of cars, A limo, 2x SUV's and a standard 4 door car.
    • Gangwars - Gang wars are usually going on here, so stay back. However plenty of cars also spawn there, so it's always worth nicking one from there if you need one.
    • Carparks - Two carparks behind some buildings, contain random cars / trucks.
    • Expensive cars - Good exensive fast cars here. They seem to spawn in sets of colours (Seen white and Pink so far)
    • Modded cars - Random Sports cars

The two major ways of making money in this game is Drugs trafficking and Gundealing. However to do both, you often need to get materials from X place and Drop them off at Y.

For drug trafficking, get the job at the Crack house (The C on the map). After this, visit the drug factory via the route in red on the map (it's the fastest, I've tried and tested many routes and this works the best), go into the factory, follow the router back, drive into the red circle outside the house and voila, instant money. This costs nothing, and is by far the easiest way to earn money (especially once you gain higher levels).

For Gundealing, it requires money, skill, and being able to get away (always advisable to have some friends with you for this).

To deal guns, go to the dumpster behind Ammunation (Large gun symbol on the map), get the job and then get the materials (/getmats, and costs $500 each time to buy them). After this, drive into the canals, follow the route and then like the Drug trafficking, drive into the red symbol and drive off, back to the pickup. Whilst this does sound easy, it can be pretty dangerous and hard to get back and forth.

Reasons for why it can be are:

• Police reguarly patrol the canals. They will try to pull you over and arrest you and they will give chase.
    • When picking up materials, people will often be without a car or will have just lost it, and will be wanting a car. So you can expect to get carjacked. If you see plenty of people lurking about, it's best to come back in five minutes.
    • Tight tunnels - Car accidents often happen here, as the canals are very closed spaces with not much room to maneuver in. You can expect to see plenty of crashes and explosions down here.
    • Gangs / Families trying to secure the route, Gangs and families will try to secure the root so they can get more efficient gun making going on, because of this you may find you get fired upon whilst in the canals, or even when picking up.
    So how can I help secure myself?

• Get an SMG. The fact you're holding one will usually make people think twice.
    • Get a bike. Bikes are unusually strong in San Andreas (Mainly because they're a bit easier to fall off). They're also small, nippy, can go up and down places cars can't go. A chopper or a sportsbike will do the job. Do not get a Motorcross bike, they're too slow and still easy to get knocked off by.
    • With a bike, you can learn a few extra routes and the location of a few ramps which can always get you out of trouble.
    • You can carry a second person on a bike, and they can also fire at people. Sure, you can get three people into a car, but cars are large, more sluggish, easier to catch and sure as hell explode easier. Bikes all the way.
    • Bind /getmats or have it ready in your chatbox to pick them up asap so you can get out of there fast.
    And here's the map for you people that are still waiting for it.
    (I'll be adding the second island soon).
    [​IMG]

The desert is a dry place with very few notable locations. This includes:

• DeMorgans - A High security prison (Can be broken into easily though). You're usually sent here if you gain 4 or more wanted stars.
    • The Quarry - The LSSR hang out here (A gang) and don't appreciate people trespassing or stealing their vehicles. You can get trucks here, a motorbike and other vehicles.
    • Cluckin Bell - Usually used as a meeting point by us if we're going to raid DeMorgans or the Quarry.
    • Abandoned Airfield - Used by us to get away from enemies, when landing aircraft here or just simply chilling.
    • Petrol Station - One of the few for miles around. /fill to get petrol
    • Sports Car - A White sports car. One of two that spawn in the area
    • Burger Bar - Contains a white sports car in the carpark. Second of the two that spawn in the area.
    • Otherwise, there's nothing else notable here.

[​IMG]

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Good guide, You guys gotta message me when you get on.

3. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I guess I should install SA:MP

4. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hate the new SA:MP RP gamemodes. Back in the old days, we had PEN1 RP, which ironically spawned all of these new fag gamemodes.

5. Teddi

Only reason we play on saarp or w/e it's called is because unlike the other RP servers, it's not like LOL YOU HAZ WALK ON SIDEWALK FOR RPP XDDDDD. Can just dick about for some lulz for a while. And bust people out.

6. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

add in LSFMD headquarters plox Also there's a useful map mod which basically does this but in-game (can't remember it's name tho :<)

7. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I believe this is it(?)

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=75910.0

8. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Uhh wat.

Also teddi add in Lumber mill as I think we should use it as headquarters + I may talk to owner about getting a house there. which could be cool.

9. Danteeez

Danteeez New Member

kewl, you might actually get me playing it for more than 20 minutes.

10. angry biker

angry biker Detective

we rescued che guevara from jail yesterday :D

also, pot....where the hell are you? :eek:

11. Teddi

The thing with the mapmod doesn't include all the custom spawns though.

12. Zeke

I installed SA:MP whats the servers IP address so I can play and start a 3 corp?

13. Teddi

Updated Island One and Added desert.

Also, IP is 72.249.94.90:7777

14. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

Wow, I have to go dig this game up from somewhere... Or warez.

15. Rockshell

Rockshell New Member

why so much branching from garrysmod?

16. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More like everyone is addicted to this server now.

17. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Forum -> Other -> Offtopic -> Other Games -> San Andreas Roleplay maps

18. Rockshell

Rockshell New Member

It seems to me like the focus of the whole community switches games from time to time

19. Zeke

Cause we have short attention spans.

20. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

When I decide to get this, everyone will decide they're sick of it and won't play it anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.