Santos_7808 Sub-Admin application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Santos_7808, Feb 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santos_7808

Santos_7808 New Member

My name is Santos_7808
    My steam Id is 76561198307811135
    I would like to apply for Sub-Admin on Surf easy and hard.
    I feel as if I would be a good admin because I spend at least 1 or more hours on the surf servers a day, and I would be on at later times of the day when most admins are not on, and players get rowdy. As I see it, I am a semi well know member of the community most players you ask may know me. I am always helping new players learn how to surf and telling them how they can improve even when others are just being rude to these new players who just want to learn and have fun.

2. God's Disciple

God's Disciple New Member

Great guy, think he would be a great fit for an admin position never seen him disrespect anyone or break any server rules, and all around think he would benefit the server.

3. boolamp

boolamp [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

If you want to be a sub-admin i recommend applying for MVP first and seeing how it goes! IIRC most sub-admins and up have all gone through the MVP process. Personally i haven't seen you very often but that could just be a coincidence. I've seen you break a rule or 2 on some occasions when i do see you. I recommend using the !admin command when things get crazy and no admins are on, especially during active hours, most of us are only a ping away! Im usually pretty active during the active hours.

4. Zunero

Zunero New Member MVP

-Rep

I haven't seen this guy before today so I can't really vouch for him time wise. But as Nooblamp said, in the small amount of time I've seen him he's broken a couple rules.

5. Toast

Toast New Member MVP

don't wanna be that guy and use discord memes but...
    who?

6. Santos_7808

Santos_7808 New Member

zunero what rules, was it when you where yelling across the mic at the other guy for a solid 20+ mins?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  7. Santos_7808

Santos_7808 New Member

Please I wanna know because in the less then 2 hours I’ve met you for you’ve micspammed arguing to someone about people’s skills for 20-30 mis while I could’ve had is a good 3 seconds of mic spam

8. tuna sub backwards

tuna sub backwards [BB] Admin Admin

Doesnt seem ready to be a leading community member yet imo based off of this thread alone tbh

Miravyre likes this.
  9. Santos_7808

Santos_7808 New Member

I admit to having a small amount of mic spamming but that is it. I am someone who genuinely cares about this community and if you are someone who doesn’t know me please don’t leave a review the people who are currently active on the server will know me and see that I am always helping the community members.

10. tuna sub backwards

tuna sub backwards [BB] Admin Admin

Hey Santos! I am currently active daily on our server as a full admin and when I weigh in on applicants, I am representing the server. I apologize if I hit a nerve, but I don’t think subadmin role is the right role for you at this time. I do see you online recently within the past month, and I personally have not witnessed any poor behavior. My only advice: Try getting to know the staff and other outstanding members of the community first before applying for MVP role first next time. It’s great that youre interested in BB and I have no doubt that you care about helping the community, but applying for subadmin just to get emotional over a few regulars who don’t weigh in the way you want is not what I think we look for when carefully choosing members of staff. You put your application out there, so regulars and staff members such as myself have full ability to comment, so be prepared! Once again, i dont think ill be approving of this applicant at this time!

Miravyre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.