Sarah Palin Supports Aerial Wolf Killing!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by limilim, Oct 29, 2008.

1. River Rat

River Rat New Member

So, this girl I was hanging with at the zoo said this.

its wierd.. everything was once wild..

my reply.. Yea.. its a bit hard to imagine..

her reply... "can you imagine a "wild" chicken?"

2. Tools

Tools New Member

We got wild Chickens here because a few years ago there was a semi truck going to a chicken ranch in Texas got hit by a dump truck. 10000 chickens running free at burger king after that. I still see them even though it was about 11 years ago. They attack kids at burger king when they don't give them fries or anything to eat. :p

3. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

I don't have the heart to kill another creature for fun. Only if it is necessary, and I mean, "IM ABOUT TO DIE I NEED FUD OR I DIE", necessary.

4. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Wolves, bears, sharks... prey? I'm sorry when something can tear you in half with is paws/claws/teeth it is not prey... And aerial killing? What the crap that takes what little fun in hunting there is away :p

5. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

God put animals on the earth to see bloodshed Duh

6. Tools

Tools New Member

Omg xandrah, fuckin read it right, we are the hunter and they are the prey... At least from what i know, the prey doesn't hunt the hunter... There is alot of fun in hunting, most of you dont know what it is becuase for
    1. Your to young
    2. You live in a country where it is outlawed
    3. Don't have any woods near you or the money to hunt.
    4. Or you spend to much of your time on your computer to know what hunting or anything with nature is.

Also if something is looked for as food or sport it is a prey.

7. limilim

limilim Active Member

I would never kill wolves for fun. It's like shooting a dog for fun.

8. Xandrah2

Um How about you read it right, and don't get pissy with me...

What I was saying was that Bears Wolves and Sharks can all kill humans without any assistance. You need some form of weapon. If something can kill you technically you are prey for it. Also in case you didn't know Bears Wolves and Sharks could kill you even if you had a weapon.

Also I'm none of those 4 things.

9. Tools

Tools New Member

Look xandrah dont tell me what to do, ill get pissy with you if i want to... I hope you can understand that. Im tired of you trying to act all high and mighty. From what it looks like you seem to think your better than me. Look personlly i hate you, cant stand you. You come on a gaming forum like your my english teacher and try to prove poeple and me on the internet or in a game wrong. It stupid and not "Very Cool". No one really cares if your smarter then them and your not going to get anything special from BB for being smart. So please, take some time and think about this.

Its only the internet and its only a game.

Now stoping boring with me with your intelligence...

Also i never see you disagreeing with teddi, So please before i will respect you, start to disagree with people you aret scared of and then i will give you a cookie for standing up for self. Look teddi is not a beast, so dont be afraid to disagree with him.

10. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Says you...
    [attachment=0:13vp2lrm]giantgummio.jpg[/attachment:13vp2lrm]

Anyways
    I swear the first time i saw the topics title, i thought of a wolf in a WW2 Spitfire, strafeing hunters, did anyone else think the same?

11. [!!Rawr!!]

[!!Rawr!!] New Member

Hunting with guns is fail.
    Go hand to hand with a bear or wolf...Now thats better. anyone can point and pull the trigger.

12. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

apart from that kid with teh uzi ,

13. Xandrah2

All I read from this is:
    I'm smarter than you
    Intelligence bores you
    You have no idea what I'm talking about
    And you think I always agree with Teddi

About the last one:
    The only reason I don't usually disagree with Teddi...

He's usually right. I'm not afraid of Teddi, he's just a person like the rest of us... Maybe a bit more intelligent but he's only a human. or a gummy bear :3

PS. I don't give a crap what you think of me... Because clearly you're an idiot.
    Also my grammar is so much better than yours that it hurts.

14. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

shh, tools might report you

15. Xandrah2

I know all I did was say my opinion and then the flame train express went straight to Toolsville... but honestly I don't care he can flame me all he wants considering he said I'm smarter than him.

He also seems to be doing that a lot lately if I remember correctly

like this
    But back on topic
    My view on this still stays the same aerial hunting is even more retarded than hunting in general.

16. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

You obviously misunderstood the context here. I said it "not fair" because the way we do natural selection there is with a gun from a plane. I'm not against hunting, why the hell should I be? My whole family hunts. Don't take everything so literal before you understand it. Also, we aren't meant to be prey? We are just as much prey to them as they are to us, just because we use guns doesn't make us dominant to them as you can see from the killings done by wild animals.

We are considered food to them, them being bears, wolves, felines, anything. Therefore, we are prey.

As far as I can see Tools is currently only agreeing with his own opinion, in which is quite bullshit. I don't side with many people easily, so if you pull anything like that on me I'll just shrug it off. I don't care if you're going to state an opinion, but if you're going to flame someone just because it's not like YOUR opinion, let it the fuck go.

EDIT: My OPINION stands at - It's game, it's hunting, its nature. We've been doing it for 100s... 1000s.... maybe even millions of years, although not from a plane... lol. I prefer helicopters.

17. Xandrah2

Meh. I mean hunting for foodz and such is different but I mean hunting occasionally isn't too bad but things like wolves shouldn't be hunted :p

18. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

If you look at it from Alaska stand-point, the wolves will keep the moose population down... but a fear of almost removing them is what they have. Since the wolves hunt a lot, they populate quickly, which is why the hunting is needed.

19. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I'm a gummybear. And dont you bitches forget that.

And you should be more scared of those whom have a greater intelligence and knowledge than yourself, as knowledge is power. When in a dire situation, the actions that you think of taking can either save you or damn you. The power comes from the cranium, not from the muscle. So really, i could rip you apart with sheer mindpower (as if, but someone on here will come up with a joke saying Teddi == God who shall smiteth ye with power or something).

20. Xandrah2

OMG TEDDI R SMITE US ALL WITH HIS GODLY POWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!