Sector 6 - Independance Conflict

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Mexinugget, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Read the posts he made, if that is honestly level-headed then you are just as smart as him.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

10 yr old? have you see the stuff he posts? hes the most level headed poster ive seen so far and trust me you int level headed. if its on that map tb city 45 i will claim independance i will get true followers to come. then we will see who has no support[/quote:321bf0rw]

It doesnt matter what supporters you have. It boils down to the remaining admins to sort this out.

3. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

10 yr old? have you see the stuff he posts? hes the most level headed poster ive seen so far and trust me you int level headed. if its on that map tb city 45 i will claim independance i will get true followers to come. then we will see who has no support[/quote:30hinz8b]

It doesnt matter what supporters you have. It boils down to the remaining admins to sort this out.[/quote:30hinz8b]

exactly so edgar bourne gtfo please

4. Teddi

Albel. You just contradicted yourself. You may want to clarify your point.

5. AlbelTrakcovish

okay i mean that Edgar has no reason to be here for his opinion really means nothing, only once again i have to say this like 20 times only i mexi and the admins should be posting here, oh and i guess sockan cause he was there to.

6. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Abel, how about you stop worrying about me. You have no hard evidence on anything. The problems been resolved yet you still persist on attacking me. You insult me then say I'm not supposed to be here. You don't even know yourself what you are actually complaining about. You should stop before you say anything really stupid.

Teddi Lock?

7. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

To whom is trying to place these crimes onTeddi and I,

Please just give it a break. I Warned you many times. The !mute <all> was a clear way to get into your heads. Because all the admins can hear is...

"Chuck!!!"
    "STOP WHINING!!!! WOW WHAT A MINGE"
    Etc...

And when we are trying to maintian a clean head. I am trying my hardest around here (Well kind of.) I know you guys want a "better" group of admins. And maybe we could improve slightly, but I doubt that you actually have any clue what its like. I thought I did untill I was in my role I am currently in. It is not a very good feeling when you go into the forums and seeing topics like "Chuck Norris The Admin Abuser" or "Sector 6 - Independance Conflict." Personally I think the players have blown this matter at hand way out of proportion.

I wasn't for the idea of having a "border," as someone described it as "Mexico to USA." I did not like that, Will O'hara.....

I did let it go even though I was unhappy. I just had to mke sure you could get in and out.

There wasn't a way into Sector 6 (I didn't look at the train,) I only looked at the gate. When I asked Albel where the other button is he replied in saying.
    I follow by the rule of Buttons on both sides, since the 'Keypad stool' is bugged.

Albel also broke Rule #6 (As Teddi Orange point out several times)
    Albel broke
    Rule 2
    Rule 6
    And
    Rule 9

(in my Book)

8. AlbelTrakcovish

Okay first off to start. Nobody is trying to place crimes on teddi for he wasn't on before i got banned.

Second Number 9 is void for number 2 is also under grounds. that an Item was required to get though, called a "pass port" issued by the mayor. then you were free to move about.

9 was not in effect because nothing was blocked if you have pictures of them being blocked i woud like to see them

As for number 6 i did remove some props, chuck said "hey remove some props so i can get in, im gettin error reliable snapshot overflow."
    so that one should also be null and void in this situation that is

irrelevant to this but yea

As posts before have said, Admins please do not abuse your powers okay?

okay maybe teleporting your whole gang is okay eveyr now and then but do it like 5 times? no thats abuse

Demoting somone to get gundealer, thats not right, after the mayor has vote demoted you, do not just demote and take, if you aint doin your job /citizen. Waddy, dont hold a gundealer postion hostage while your posin ragdolls okay?

Admins this is to all of you.

The role play will never be under complete control.

there is to many minges out there to be under control completely, it may run really smoothe for about hmm idk 1/2 maybe, as did when we were in s6 independace day (no admins on i might add, for a bit anyways) and all was well, other than that. it has never run really smoothe

9. AlbelTrakcovish

I will ask you to spell my name right, its Albel Nox {S6} not abel okay? if you want to have a decent argument please use a decent tongue we don't need so much swearing and calling names and bringing up thing that have already been passed?

10. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

I have 1 thing to add along with what you said (Not saying I agree)

"I did remove some of my props so chuck could join the server"

Please tell me you are joking.

I asked you to remove your border. You may say its RP, in my terms and in others, its not. Oh wait I have screen shots of it. hold on lemme upload

11. Teddi

Chuck is indeed wrong, but there is never much other abuse with admin powers. Secondly, we can have RP under control, but then you get the same repetition day in and day out.

Oh, and your not perma banned btw, its only a temp ban, so is there any other reason to really continue this?

Oh, and freedom of speech. People may post in here if they wish.

12. AlbelTrakcovish

No that was before when you said you got the error reliable snapshot overflow heh.

13. AlbelTrakcovish

Oh so there is freedom of speech hmm? if there was Entirely free speech you would a heard a lot more things, but mexi might get mad at me for being a bitch on the forums. i don't want a bad rep but lots of the admins i feel abuse powers. you need to make a list of rules admins have to follow just like us adv have to follow. so that if an admin does break a rule they can get in trouble not just have the public bitching about it forever. and nothing ever happening.

14. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

I saw that cmoing

*Bangs head on keyboard*

15. Teddi

Every situation is different, and one rule for all admins, is were not allowed to perm ban. Thats all.

16. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

Chuck, how are you to say what is roleplay and what isnt?

How are borders not RP? If I want to go to a different country I need a passport and I need to eventualy cross the border. Sector six was its own country and you did need a passport to get in. The borders broke no rules and no one but that suck up Douchey who took no time to listen to anyones explination complained about them. By forcing Albel to remove the borders Chuck you broke rule six - If an admin asks you to clean up or remove your props, do so unless you have a very good reason. Refusal to do so is a 1 hour ban
    We had more than one "good reason" and you banned albel for two hours not one.

17. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

Exactly, please stop pretending like we have all this freedom to do whatever we want. This situation is proof enough that we dont. By acting like this you do just what you think you arnt, controling. I want chuck either straightened out or temp banned for this whole mess he started. Stop jumping around the point of this and do something about it, this isnt even the first time chuck has ruined a RP session for someone.

18. AlbelTrakcovish

QFT!!!!!

19. Teddi

I said freedom of speech. Not freedom of what to do on the server. You may voice your opinion and we won't crush it. We will talk to Chuck about this, he won't recieve any form of ban for sure. It is unfortunate that this occured, but we don't force you to stay. I havent been jumping around, ive been straight through. Your aim in all of this is to dirty Chucks name and prove something or other. Albel doesnt seem to have somewhat of a clue of what he's aiming for, just creating points for no specific reason. Albel, if you honestly have nothing constructive to add onto quotes, then there is no real point to start with in posting. Now you can continue to bitch, or you can leave. Either way is fine with me, no sleep is lost.

To say a person is dodging a question is to also dodge one's self true aim which in the future is questionable to all but himself.

Oh, and on a side note, S6 isnt put into perm conflict, as in it becomes its on city or w/e, it was for the session.

20. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

Missed the point. Again. My aim is not to dirty Chucks name, he does that himself. This was a complaint to the higher ups about chuck because he wasent doing his job correctly.
    I could give two shits about what people think of chucks name. I present all the material and witnesses I have for you and yet for some reason you looked at it and went Slander!
    That kind of logic doesent work in this section. If someone requested to have the Sonningtons banned anyone could go in there and say that the person is trying to dirty their names.
    So please be more mature with processing information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.