Sockan's "better admin" thread.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by sockan, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sockan

sockan New Member

Name: Sockan (Daniel Phillips)

Experience: hmm.. let's see.. i've been adminsitrating alots of ULX servers, was in a clan wich lasted 2 years, it had ULX, was administrating RP on gmod 9, was administrating full admin here, got demoted, was administrating Sub-Admin here ( wich i am now ) so well, im pretty "advanced" :)

Traits: Im often on when noone else is on, i got short schooldays, i sit around 9 hours a day playing gmod, i am admin on both servers ( mani )  so i wanna apply for real admin to make the time a lil funnier, i think i deseve this. doing this will let me have some fun making offices and things for people :) also, all i can do is ask em nice; can you go down from cop posiiton, please? if they abuses as cop, or i might have to kick them. i wanna stop the useless kickings. so well, i think im skilled enough. Ben said no action will be taken but i could apply here if i wanted, so here i am.

2. Evan Baxter

Evan Baxter New Member

Sockan for admin!
    Hey i like the guy =) always helped me out always kicked those Dming nabs why not? =)

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Aint you already admin? or at least sub admin.. its all you need sockan.

4. sockan

sockan New Member

therer your wrong, teddi. i got no toolgun, i can't remove crap people have spammed, neither can i demote abusing cops, i gotta kick them or ask them nicely to go down to citizen. also, building offices for other people is VERY fun, since i like building. and it makes it funnier for me, since im on 9 hours  a day roughly.

5. George

George Active Member

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is an RP server :-( Only Advanced can build (a little) but you are a great admin/sub-admin and I would vote yes.
    Also:
    Does this mean that Ben will not give it to you even if everyone said yes?

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Ok, maybe a TG would be nice for sub admins, however i feel that if they refuse, even after i ask nicely to step them down, that i will kick them as a warning. It's mingebaggery if they keep trying to do so. and Its an RP server, not a build.

7. sockan

sockan New Member

:) george, that means; that the admins is full, and another person leave, i will get the spot. (i guess) so well :p

8. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

Sub-Admin is pretty good anyway, if you want a toolgun pay for advanced user.

Would like to see you applying for perm admin in the future though :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.