Some problems

Discussion in 'Stranded' started by The Blazeror, Aug 11, 2009.

1. The Blazeror

The Blazeror New Member

Hey.

When i played on this server i saw some problems. One is, if you try to get ropes and dig up alot of rocks. Or plants alot of frout or trees the server gets Reliable Snapshot overflow. And it does not crash so it stays that way until it gets restarted.

Also when you create stuff, like lets say you got alot of copper in your bags, and take create all, then you see that your thirst is almost down. And you cant quit making it. Also when you die, you loose your tools, but you can drop it so why do you dont drop it when you die? This is mostly cuz i have lost my fishing pole when i whas smelting stuff. Also the thing with getting those ropes is a PAIN. I counted when i whas digging. I did 124 digs. I got 97 rocks, the rest whas other stuff or just nothing. Then i got my rope.

Also if im creating my fishinpole. And somone runs up and stands close to me. He will get the weapon i create, no matter what weapon it is. And that is a BIG problem when you cant quit making it. So i can just wait until i see someone starting to make stuff, then run up close to them and get what they made. I make a crowbar and i guy stole it like that and killed me. So i lost my fishingpole.. (Yes i hate to loose it)

So why did you remove the herbs? They are needed alot and i got my platinum 2 days ago so i dont know why its removed.. cuz it is as i said.. needed. But the worst problem is the thing with stealing stuff ppl make by running up close to them.. making them chanceless of quitin..

2. angry biker

angry biker Detective

The herbs are just a bit glitched at the moment

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

This is all fixed in a near incoming giant update for stranded, so no worries :)

4. The Blazeror

The Blazeror New Member

Sounds cool :) I love updates.

5. The Blazeror

The Blazeror New Member

Adding some other stuff i discovered.

If you stay close and look at the copper prop props_wasteland/interior_fence002.mdl you can bottle water.

Some ppl using the blue props (just the struckture) To build themself in or so, with a huge one that costs much to make. Would be god if you can go thru it.

You can pick up some of the creates with stuff in it, tex wood and so on.

6. JulioGee

JulioGee New Member

Would be nice if they had herbs, I cant wait for the update, its a bitch to dig up all the stuff, Realizing your about to die. ;)