Spaztic Gaming - Axis Cup 2011

Discussion in 'Gaming and Tech' started by Zephyr1551, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Attention all League of Legends players, interested in competing in a local tourney to win cool prizes? Well sign up for the Axis Cup 2011! You will compete and team up with players in order to show off your awesome LoL skills!

Have no friends? NO PROBLEM! You can sign up individually and be placed into a random team!

Details on signing up can be found here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to8vHmct8ik

Registration ends February 19th! Hurry!

2. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

I carried our team last time, fuck... I need to find good people.

3. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hook me up with a level 30 US account with some decent runes and I'll carry all you scrubs.

4. Zephyr1551

There is no level requirement, feel free to convene and form a group.

5. sConed

sConed Member

I shall carry you all to victory. Anyone want to team up?

6. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh yeah I'll use my level 13 with no runes. I'm going to be stronger than those level 30's!

7. Zephyr1551

Confucius say: A good player doesn't rely on his pages and masteries to win. Have confidence in yourself young grasshopper

8. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A level 1 Yi player and a level 30 Yi player with equal intelligence and knowledge of the game take each other head on. Level 30 Yi has 21/0/9 masteries, a full armor penetration rune page and is two levels above the level 1 Yi because of his experience masteries. The level 1 Yi has one point in that crit mastery.

Who will win?

9. Zephyr1551

Depends on team composition and their experience

10. sConed

sConed Member

The Yi whose team is smart enough to use the low level Yi as bait for a gank.

Runes / Masteries do help, but they don't equal proper team cooperation/coordination/experience.

11. Zephyr1551

This ^^

Whitefang's just scared of getting whooped.

12. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Hi I'm Tryndamere, I have 45% crit at level 1 because of my runes. I three shot people to get first blood all day. Bitches don't even know.

Runes are very important in tourneys because all the level 30 fags have specific runes for their champs aka all crit chance etc.

13. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Too bad it's full arranged vs. full arranged. All others are 4v4ing bot, you're fighting top.

14. sConed

sConed Member

Ask someone to switch out with you / Ask someone to come gank top and have the rest of the team play defensively / Play defensively.

I personally would get me and 3 of the teammates at bot to play defensively, while 1 person goes mid (why is nobody here) and pushes until somebody on the other team notices. Mia calls are made as soon as possible to keep the pusher from dieing. That pusher then comes top to help me once the other team moves back to get mid. Assuming that it is early game, the other Yi probably isn't so overleved compared to you that he'll be able to turret dive you solo. If it is mid game then I would have my other teammate come top first instead of pushing; if I am turret dived my teammate should be enough to finish off the other Yi who should be on mid-low hp, or at least keep him from pushing the tower any further. If it was late game and there's that large a gap in skill and equipment between the both of us, then me and my team coordinated poorly this game and allowed him to level and farm like he has, therefore I deserve to be turret dived and we deserve to lose.

15. Zephyr1551

Well this is a 3v3 tourney, so if your interested in signing up then get a group together. There is no level requirement and you are free to select whoever you want.

16. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

3v3 is for FAGS oh my god! Hey guys lets play singed morde and trynd and fight another singed morde trynd (or mundo) so much fun!

17. Zephyr1551

Well thats not helpful

18. sConed

sConed Member

Yet it's unfortunately true. Although there are other champions that are good for 3v3, you mainly see those 4 since Riot doesn't care to balance for 3v3s.

19. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But it's true.

I'll show those dicks who's baws and play AP Jax.

Last time I actually did get a fed tryndamere to pop his ult in a 1v1, so I win. Hah.

20. Zephyr1551

Yea, 5v5 is much more fun and much better then 3v3, but saying its for fags isn't a helpful statement.