[SR]Kyle Sub Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by [BB]Kyle, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

[APPROVED][SR]Kyle Sub Administrator Application

You may click this link and download my full application however I will try to fit everything on here.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?smy0yjhmrtj

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7060610

Dear [BB] Administration
    My game name is [SR]Kyle but it’s not me real name my real name is Dan, I put It as Kyle because he was my best friend but sadly he was killed in the line of duty serving in Army of the United States, he was like a brother to me. So in honor of him I have made my RP name of him, however if you don’t think [SR]Kyle isn’t a good RP name let me know and I will change it. As keeping order and knowledge I run a Team Speak server (66.212.222.88:8767) and the biggest Steam Group for Sven Co-op a Counter Strike/Half Life one modification, the group is called ]KAN[ Community Group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/svenco-op) but please note that this isn’t a clan it’s just a place where all of the players that like get together and play the same game together. In past experience I have been a admin twice on a Counter Strike Source clan server that I was a member called [BnG] “Blood n Guts” and there was the first time I used ULX for basic commands (kicking, bring/teleport and mute).

Today am 18 years old I live in Waterford Connecticut and for myself college just ended however I put in my application for summer schooling (not because I failed anything but to further my education in Criminal Justice) and so I would be online starting at 2pm EST and be online a lot because I usually play before I go to school in the mornings and it’s crazy there. I understand that we all live in different places in the world so that’s a reason why I want to be accepted as a part of the BB Administration, to enforce the rules while many are gone because not all but I know a few of you are United Kingdom but not all and when am online 8pm 9pmish( 1-2am UK/London if am right) There are a lot of DMers and CP abusers and I can’t do anything about it but post all ban/blacklist requests/reports.

I try to help out all new players or anyone that asks anything, I also report to administrators that to let someone know if “so and so” doesn’t have a keypad and or button (prop blocking you know that) and so if that’s the case I would just ask a administrator to teleport to me and they !goto [??]??l? and I show them and tell them and then they!bring person and they tell them to fix it and they do. Also am currently a advanced player I help the gun dealers build a store with security cameras and wire text and also in Counter Strike folder take out the guns they are selling and freeze it on the wall or something so buyers know what the Gun Dealer is selling. When am a CP what I like to do is make a small area in Nexus jail cell area and make City Security Cameras around the town and place them on the furnace area.

As ULX experience I know basics as a Sub and am learning on LAN/Small Listen Server owned by me but it’s not a fast connection on Garry’s Mod 10. I currently have over 100 hours + the hour counter isn’t there anymore so I don’t have the current time spent on the server. Main server I play on is the [BB] Roleplay however I also currently play on the Prop Hunt because 1 its a fun game mod and 2 because not a lot of servers that have this game mod last time I checked it was [BB] and 1 other but that might might not have changed, also I try to connect to the Vent server and usually not all the time but it would be BlackDog, Pablotheman, and myself and we have a good time.

If you would like to Sponsor me post below so i can edit.
    Reference 1) Grimm
    Reference 2) Corran
    Reference 3) [BB]Spike Revolver[SR][Leader]

Thank you for taking your time to read my Sub Administrator Application – Dan Zee Baxter

Contact Info:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Steam Friends Username: ninjas101

2. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

eh ur not a bad guy

u were nice to everyone dont abuse

3. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

just so i dont want to get into trouble for putting your name down is that another way saying your sponsoring me?

Edited no that's a note to further admins right? Cause only Full Admins can reference right? or no?

4. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

im allowed to post but my opinion is not a sponser

i can only help sway full admins to make a decision by voicing an opinion

5. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

ya i read that and was like awesome! then wait no only full admins can reference, but thank you i do appreciate it. Also Spike not to hurry your decision i may need to PM you but did you come up with a final verdict? If not its cool.

6. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Update I have now Grimm and Corran reference for Sub Administrator any questions or comments please post here or e-mail me at [email protected]

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Re: [SR]Kyle Sub Administrator Application [Unapproved]

I havent seen you that much really, so i can't refer.

Nice app mind.

8. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Re: [SR]Kyle Sub Administrator Application [Unapproved]

I accept that, and thank you for the comment. One more admin is needed for my application if your a full admin and think am a honest applicant please post here and I have PMed Biff and I' am waiting for an answer if you would like please any other admin post here

Thank you Danny Baxter

9. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

Re: [Unapproved][SR]Kyle Sub Administrator Application

I've seen you on the server a bit, not extreme amounts, I've never recieved complaints about you, and I like that in your app you put why YOU personally would make a sub admin and how you have helped on the server. That's a big plus from me. So from me only being a sub and my vote not counting I think that another admin should give this guy a chance at sub.

Good Luck.

10. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

The questions comes to mind of how many Subs/Admins we actually need right now.

Also would just post what Teddi said, sorry and goodluck.

11. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

thank you for that positive feed back.

Danny Baxter

12. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Well I personal not sure on what time zone you are on I believe the UK but when am on during the mornings it really is a war zone and besides posting all ban request or posting all of my video FRAPS what should I do? But besides that I really do try the help with the server, I report all abuse and or prop blocking that I might see.

13. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

That is one big word document(24.5MB)

14. Dan

Dan Active Member

um off topic?

I have seen you sometimes kyle, I'll look for you :p

15. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

um off topic?

I have seen you sometimes kyle, I'll look for you :p[/quote:wpqnximi]
    Yea really, haha.

16. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

That is true though, we do have a lot of people applying and a lot of people recently have been made subs and fulls. But I still think you're good at RPing I would definatly like to see you on the server more, that way fulls can see you more and all admins including myself can judge how good of an admin you'd make.

17. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Also includes a cover page with a secret hidden message ;)

18. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

One thing that comes to mind about that are timezones and lately the two [BB] Administrators (Full or Sub) are Corran and the newest Sub Toxicity2, however am afraid that while you are playing am in school still studying my Criminal Justice and I usually start around 3pm EST. However yes I will be on the server a lot more due to its now summer! ;D

19. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Exactly, completely different Timezone to us, so it wouldn't be right for us to reffer :).

Admins applicable for that timezone:

Corran
    Spike
    Biff (?)
    Eddie Dorama
    Exuvae Hykova
    Edgar Bourne
    Bob Smackaloaf
    Psycho
    TitzyMeow
    Toxicity^2
    Elite Trooper

I believe all those are American, perhaps not though. However..5 of those people I never see lol, and sometimes I'm on all night and they ain't come on once.

20. Dan

Dan Active Member

Kaiden: Edit

yes I am also EST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.