Sub Admin App.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Evil Cyborg 10, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Cyborg 10

Evil Cyborg 10 New Member

[DENIED]Sub Admin App.

Hi I am Evil Cyborg 10 in-game and Jordan irl :D

Despite my name I am very nice and friendly and thourght about changing my name to Friendly Cyborg 12 but that sounds rubbish :)

Any way on to the App.

Name: Jordan

Game Name:Evil Cyborg 10

About Yourself: I try my best at everything and like to help enforce rules.

Past Experience: Woa, theres so many. I don't know if you know Gmod Central but about 6 months ago they went not sure why but I am an admin on all there severs which includes 2 RP sever using ULX. I admin a 30 man Counter strike source surf sever which is alot of fun but I am getting bored of it now and theres many more but I can't rember of the top of my head.

Main Server you play on: BB roleplay

I can use ULX and have a decent amount of experince with it.

Admin References

Just some more stuff. I like to be fair if some one reports a DM etc I would ask the DM'ER if he has DM if he says yes say fair enough warn him and if he does it agian kick if he said no I would check the console as it says who killed who and go from there.
    Thanks for reading guys I hope I can make a postive impact on this community.

Evil Cyborg 10

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

I think you're a good RPer, but I don't think you have enough experience....In another thread you said you just started playing here about a week ago.

3. Evil Cyborg 10

Evil Cyborg 10 New Member

Oh yea I only started playing on this sever a week ago but I have been playing RP for god knows how long.

I was there in the early days of Gmod were RP was people built there own shops and played with pretend money.

Also have plenty of admin experince I can see what your saying though Toxic.

4. dasanu

dasanu New Member

+1ref i think hes cool 8)

[User was banned for a week with this post - I can't be arsed to keep doing this all the time - warning you that is, when you obviously don't listen.]

5. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Only full admins can give references, and if you are not an admin you cannot post in other people's applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.