Tex Trial App. 4/3 (Awaiting Teddi)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Robert Benson, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

* Game Name
    - Tex [F.I.] (Have also gone under the names Nikki Benson, Robert Benson, Rostik Novikov)

* About Yourself
    - Currently 17 years old, going into my senior year of Highschool, I'll be 18 within a few months. I actively play paintball with a few buddies from school, and am going into an architectural field for my work place. That's what I plan to go to college for, and have been planning it for years on end now. Have my license finally, have a car, now I just need to find a job which hopefully wont be too hard with the college students going back for another semester. School starts in 5 weeks for me, but will in no way stop me from playing games, 7 hours a week will be easy maintain and won't hinder me in my educations. Sadly I won't be continuing my German courses mainly because not enough kids signed up, so the class was dropped entirely for 4th year student.

I'm indeed really mature, and understand RP to a great extent. I may come off as a jackass to some people, but that's who I am, once you get to know me you will enjoy it sometimes. I don't take crap from people if it's not deserved and will tend to ignore annoyances unless It just gets too out of control.

* Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon).
    - I was admin on a few build servers, 1 RP server, and admin on countless other games such as CS:S, RO, Insurgency, and a TF2 server my friend had put up. D'oh I forgot... I am also an admin on the BB Sandbox server.

* Main Server you play on
    - BBRP 09, I jump on Death Run every now and again to get a different play style in. I'm pretty horrible at Gmod DR, not sure why when I'm good at CS:S DR.

* Requires 3 Admin References [4/3]
    - Zeke
    - Blackdog
    - Bob
    - Corran

*Community Refs
    - Mike
    - Xandrah
    - Dan Pyre
    - Freddy
    - giantzfan53 (Viper)
    - John Brown
    - Crumpey
    - Zephyr1551
    - Spike111339
    - Advantage

* Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server.
    - Easily. Spent 20 hours on RP within 2 1/2 days.

* Some time must have been spent on Vent.
    - Formatted computer recently, haven't gotten Vent put back on there, will in the near future though.

------Other Information-------

My previous application can be found here: http://www.bbroleplay.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1326

Let me explain a few things as to why I'm applying again, and as to why that application says turned down offer.

As some of you know, or may remember, if not, it's in the app. My grandfather had become severely ill, and around the time of my acceptance he had gotten worse after a few weeks of being better. I knew things were taking a turn for the worse, and instead of taking the role to then be gone for a few days to deal with family issues, I just flat out turned it down. From the sound of this I'm sure you can see where I'm going with it, and that he didn't make it much longer after that.

2. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

+1, need I explain?

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Again, UGH at all the good people who are applying taking all of the admin refs ;-;

But considering the fact that he already was accepted once it would be a bit "Durr" to not accept him again. He is a great roleplayer, and is liked by most everyone because he's generally friendly. Not to mention he can be strict at the times it's needed but can switch from strict to fun easily (Like he's bipolar :D)

But I give him my useless sandbox super +1 *insert happy face here* thumbs up.

4. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

I support this guy 'cause he's nice and a pretty good roleplayer. And I've seen him help some of the people in the server.

+1 Subby Ref

5. Dan Pyre

Dan Pyre Member

YES

Haven't done this in awhile... *cracks knuckles*

Robert Benson is one of the most qualified users at [BB]Roleplay to be accepted into the admin ranks. I have never seen bim blatantly break a rule to 'enhance' his own experience on the server. He has also never ceased to fail me with his creative genius while constructing roleplaying situations and always has a clear idea of where it will go and how far to carry it. While he does come off as rude at times, he is level-headed in most any situation that would normally upset or anger others. Not only this, but he is also one the leader of the [BB]Serious group, the Black Marketeers (YES WE ARE STILL ALIVE D:) which, while it was actively participing in the limited time the [BB]Serious server was up, was one of the most organized and fun groups to roleplay with during that time; he also is an admin on the [BB]Sandbox server which merits him some credit. While I am aware that while you may not need anymore admins to enforce the rules on the server, I believe Robert Benson is one user that should not be dismissed as he clearly matches all attributes that qualified admins have.

+1 Dan Pyre Admin ref.

6. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Thanks guys :D

7. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Robert Benson, aka Tex [F.I.] or the old Rostik Novikov, has always found a way to stay calm.
    Man.......... Do I have some stories about this guy..................................................
    About a year ago, I remember looking into Robert Benson's apartment, while setting my eyes on something spectacular, too much NOT to be tempted by a then 12 year old boy to grab at any cost. That day, I broke into Robert's apartment, by DMing him to get inside (whoops?). My friend and I stole all the mp5s we could hold, but he must have had 50 mp5s that day, because after all that he STILL had guns left over!! I remember him simply saying,"Oh well.." (Or something like that, I mean come on.. how can you expect me to remember those exact quotes?)

During THIS year, I've seen his ability to keep calm, but yet cut to the point and show a role of leadership in his character of personality. I know I am not an admin, nor will probably become one, but if I was... I would refer this straight to Teddi to get this approved A.S.A.P.

8. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Old time player, excellent roleplayer. Been with BB for almost as long as I have, never breaks any rules. I've never seen or had to kick him or even seen anyone yell at him for something. He's trust and well known amongst the community, I'm suprised to see no other admins are backing him and supporting him! He definitely fits all the requirements and I think he would exceed more than well at using admin. Plus he has a roleplay name, something very few admins have including myself.

You have my approval and my reference.

+3

9. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Thanks Zeke :D

10. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

11. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes.

12. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

13. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Don't be posting stupid images :p

14. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Good RPer! Loyal to the community! Fully deserves Admin.....

+1 Crumpster Super Reference! :)

15. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

I doth bestowith upon you, one reference, take it and slay the evil minge armys of Garrymoddington.

I know you can RP, i know you know right from wrong "Least in this case", all i can say really, good luck on getting #3

16. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

17. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Rostik Rostik Rostik.... Always changing your name makes me angreh. Anwyays you have been with BB for over a year and have proven your self to be an excellent roleplayer. When serious was up back then you were the Black Market leader and did a great job with ideas and plans for the group. It was a shame none of those plans had gone into effect because they would of proven to help out the serious RP. He has experience in admining on a BB server as proof from his sandbox admin and has not had any issues while admining or had any ban requests or complaints brang against him. If we need one more sub admin to go on the BB server I have no doubt that Rostik would be the correct choice. He is funny honest and a good community player. As a sub admin to RP09 he will do a superb job filling that empty void that is needed.

-Bob Smackaloaf

18. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Woot, that's 3, thanks for the support all :)

19. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Gl on the app, you deserve it. Good rper faithful and reliable. +1 sub ref

20. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Rostik, You are a awsome roleplayer and a good member,

+1 Spike Ref

GOOD LUCK :D