The Bus Driver's Test Admin Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Da Brus Drivur, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da Brus Drivur

Da Brus Drivur New Member

Game name: The Bus Driver ( some times Adolf Poopler )

About Me: Well I like to play Garry's mod, Day of Defeat: source and Team Fortress 2.
    I also like to read books like Inkheart, and Harry Potter. And my favorite food is pork chops.

Past experience: I was super admin on the GSR WW2 community for a little bit, and I am super admin on a small community called tempest buildrp.

I know I don't have an admin to vouch for me but I didn't know when the applications would close and I couldn't wait any longer. I am also aware that I haven't been active on the fourms that much, but I have been playing on the server a lot and I can spend more time on if needed. I also have ventrilo if I need to go on there.

2. Da Brus Drivur

Also I am going to get a different player model so please don't hold that against me any more!

3. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

Come back in a few months with a higher post count and I might give you a ref (Not that its worth anything)

However this app is a auto 'no'.

4. Da Brus Drivur

That's cold

5. Mc Diddles

Its not cold. Its the truth. I could of just said "Fuck off" and be done with it, but I'm telling you. This will be denied for a soild reason. You do not meet two requirments, very big ones at that; meaning you have not read the sticky/wiki and thus resulting in showing you just did this app, for the sake of it being it there. Did you honestly expect you would be approved after only being here 4-5 weeks?

6. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

"and I am super admin on a small community called tempest buildrp."

You can't be an admin anywhere else. Auto-deny.

7. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You had a ban request running against you recently.

Also no.

8. z3r0killz

z3r0killz New Member

No, you can't be admin on two places at once.

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

No need to be so harsh guys, it's nice seeing these threads play out, they're literally the only entertainment I get.

10. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeaaaaahhh...

11. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I'm going to be very very very blunt about this. Your opinion on this matters so little, you're lucky you're even on the forums with how annoying you've been bumping month old threads to try and post whore, which is also what you're doing here too. You posting the same thing as the last couple people does not help an application.

But it's like George said, you've only been here a little while, you've got 5 posts, 3 of which are here. I won't hold the ban request against you, because it was done in an extremely retarded fashion, and it was near auto-denied. And really I don't think the whole, no being admin in two places should be that big of a deal, especially since he could just quit his position as an admin on the other server. But yeah, it's a no from me too, try again after a while, post more (MEANINGFUL) things, and gain some respect in the community.

12. z3r0killz

z3r0killz New Member

Woa, no need to be such a dick about it..

13. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I think that was a bit harsh Xandrah, he does have six posts total.

On Topic: You can be admin in two places at once, you just have to manage your time VERY VERY constructively.

14. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Well you're German so I kinda want to say yes, but you also don't fill the requirements so I have to say no.

15. Mc Diddles

He has to be dick. Otherwise you wont learn.

16. Da Brus Drivur

Wow ok then, I didn't realize that me posting some thing would end up making every body rage? It would have been nice if the admins would have just said no and why in a nice way, and the people who are not apart of this just stay the hell out. But after reading all the posts I now see that is not going to happen. So I thank you guys for making me feel like shit now.

Also thanks for telling me I can't be an admin on another community AFTER I made this, that was really great.

17. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

Sorry if everyone seems harsh. I think it's just because there's been so many applications... and it's been the same thing each time. No posts here, etc. ;/

18. Mc Diddles

You have to understand that EVERY FUCKING NEW PERSON posts a new app, KNOWING that it will be a no. Now put yourself in our postion, day in day out there is somebody making an app being an idiot. This happens pretty much every month twice.

There is no nice way. If you want people to learn then you have to be strict,

Now I agree on you on this. But REF's are needed. And critism always helps the latter.

If you let us get to you, we are sorry. But you have to understand how much idiots we have every month or so (in no way calling you an idiot).

Overall you responded quite well. Just as long as you dont pull a Rockshell and go round being a drama whoring moron.

19. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I feel I was pretty nice to you, but if you want to make me seem like an ass, I can be one. You have 6 posts, you joined the forums last month, maybe you should read things before you apply (http://www.bbroleplay.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?5681-Read-before-applying) (You must not be an admin on any other servers in Gmod.), the community gets to say what they want about your application, as long as it isn't flaming, or absolutely retarded, People like you make me want to punch someone (mostly the people who post apps as their 1st post (or close to it)) right in the face, and if you feel like shit after this then you can't handle being an admin anyway.

There, that's me being an ass, and not nice.

20. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

[​IMG]

gf.

ANYWAY.... look, none of us hate you here, although you may think otherwise. It wasn't a terrible app, my advice is to continue playing the server, posting on the forum, and maybe soon you can reapply if you want. Learn from the past applications on the server, as they are archived.

Shit Xandrah... you beat me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.