The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

Discussion in 'Gaming and Tech' started by Sleepydragn1, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

[video=youtube;8bH7Cooa5zs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bH7Cooa5zs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Includes by Default:
    • Frozen Synapse
    • Trauma
    Includes if you pay more than the current average:
    • Frozen Synapse
    • Trauma
    • Trine
    • Shadowgrounds
    • Shadowgrounds: Survivor
    • Jack Claw (prototype game)
    • Splot (preorder)
    Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

It's a pretty good deal, especially with Frozen Synapse.

I personally paid $10 for the Bundle, and I hope that others will pay $5 at the least, considering that it is a cause worth supporting. It's for charity, it's DRM free (which is a step in the right direction), it allows you to pay what you want, and it's cross platform, and encourages developers who participate in the bundle to become the same way.

2. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

I was literelly just about to post this! Got this 30 seconds after it was released, the stats page was going crazyy

Edit: Also Trine is an amazing game. Trauma is just like wat.

3. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

I was actually thinking to myself that I should post this before anyone else does.

=P

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I announced it on the Steam Community when it first came out ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BB_Servers/announcements/detail/1353554621404815517 ). What I would donate extra for is the music that they use in the trailer.

If you're a real cheaparse, don't donate any less than $2 please. It costs them money if you donate a dollar or less and these packs are worth at least $10. Also my preference is to give most of it to Childs Play as they're a pretty good charity :v:.

5. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

6. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

I saw this when it first came out, and donated $30 for a giftable one and then $5 for myself. Unfortunately, I didn't read that it wouldn't give you giftable copies... But whatever, good cause. So, I had already bought Trine, and for some reason, it just does not agree with my computer. I honestly have no idea what it is, but the screen goes all rainbow. I already knew this because I got all 76 (?) summer tickets, and one was for Trine, but never did figure out what the problem was. I took a screenshot, located here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingCole/screenshot/558661528528296911?tab=public, so I never really got to enjoy Trine.

7. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

Teddi got it for me. :3 Though I have yet to see if any of the games will actually run decent on my computer.

8. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

On any computer when I run Trine it always gets that GPU fan going and the CPU usage way up. For me it's been like that since its release and before I ever played it for the first time (pirated version); I had reading that a lot of people were getting fried and/or melted GPUs from Trine. Considering the graphics aren't spectacular I have no idea how they accomplished this.

Anyways with a good or decent PC it's a pretty fun side scroller.