TheGamer228 - Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TheGamer228, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGamer228

TheGamer228 New Member

• Name - TheGamer228
    • Steam Id - STEAM_0:1:29146573
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for whatever role - I would like to apply for Sub-admin on [BB] Surf
    • Why you think you should be <Sub-Admin> - I am available during the week and weekends and i also have a microphone so i can communicate through voice, I have been playing on the server for months also i have a tons of experience on commanding a server or being an admin on one, I also will notify someone that they are breaking one of the rules and if they continue i will take action to resolve the problem. I will make sure that everyone is playing fair and the server is in a positive state, i am also playful and friendly but if people start to get out of hand i will take that to note and deal with it. In the fire service i have dealt with ignorant people and it is like the military, if you act ignorant you will get chewed up and spit out so i have dealt with annoying people before.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. MidnaGigglz

MidnaGigglz New Member MVP

I think TheGamer would be good as a sub-admin, but that's just my opinion. He has my support! +1

TheGamer228 likes this.
  3. TheGamer228

TheGamer228 New Member

Thanks Midna! ^.^

4. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Having a VAC Ban is generally looked down upon when applying for admin. Although in your defence it is from a long time ago.

TheGamer228 likes this.
  5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Ah yeah VAC ban, maybe you can elaborate on that one a bit? Was 7 years ago though yeah.

TheGamer228 likes this.
  6. TheGamer228

TheGamer228 New Member

Hey guys, The VAC ban is back from call of duty MW2 and i searched for a TDM lobby and the game ended up bring me into a hacked XP lobby and gave me XP which made me mad because i tried working hard to get up to a high level legitimately, so the administrators of the game ended up finding everyone that was doing it purposely and the people that got bad luck and the game brought them there got VAC banned for i believe a couple of months. If you guys would want to decline my application that is completely fine because it is understandable do to the protection of the server and the protection of the players and also it is your guys choice. Have a great day.

7. TheGamer228

TheGamer228 New Member

I don't know if you got the notification but i replied with a separate comment.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  8. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

I think you're misunderstanding how VAC works. Either way this is an old excuse that has been confirmed untrue for years.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/10190/discussions/0/864974467719651252/

9. TheGamer228

TheGamer228 New Member

Well i didn't run any hacks, when i played MW2 it was my first time being on PC and i didnt know to work stuff. I never hacked on steam games because i paid for them also i love playing on PC and i never wanna ruin my steam account.. sadly it kills me enough to see that i do have that VAC ban and i cant play on some games cause of it.. sadly i cant do anything about it since its 7 years old and im not a hacker or anything i just dont wanna be looked upon as a hacker do to that 7 year old VAC ban. If you want to decline my application that is your choice. Thank you

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  10. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I've seen Gamer on and have been talking to him while he's been on, and he seems pretty straightforward, but as Kaiden and Pot Ducky have said, that VAC ban is a pretty major red flag. I've read over that Steam guide that Ducky posted and it seems like he was running something. But if Ender is indeed an active hacker like I've heard, then I believe Gamer should be given a chance too.

TheGamer228 likes this.
  11. TheGamer228

TheGamer228 New Member

Thank you RaZoRaK

12. Evasive Pickle

Evasive Pickle New Member

+1 For Gamer228. Vac b& isn't a bad thing necessarily, ESPECIALLY if it was 7 years ago. He could've been at a friends house and they downloaded really shit hacks and got vac'd for it when they were just seeing how hacks worked.

13. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

For the purposes of this application the VAC ban can be considered null and void for now. I would like to iterate however that regardless of how you get punishments across services, we take the stance of your account = your responsibility.

14. TheGamer228

TheGamer228 New Member

Very true, but i just dont wanna be labeled as a bad person for what i did 7 years ago, I'm a nice guy and i play by the rules im also a playful person.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  15. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Hello i am obblivion and i dont think he should get it. I have been playing on the server for many months now and i have only seen him twice in the server. I have tried to talk to him those few times and he has ignored. I dont think he would be a good sub-admin. He doesnt have my support, but thats just my opinion. -1

16. Rhythums

Rhythums [BB] Admin Admin

Who let this kid on the forums?

Chase likes this.
  17. Chase

I am on the server just about every day my friend. I also talk to the main people that play the server and many new people that join. The times ive tried to talk to you, youve ignored me and only talked to midna and someone else. Like i said, ive only seen you on a few times. Theres no need for you to have sub-admin already.

18. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I see Gamer on almost everyday. He usually goes on during later hours, but I usually go on during later hours, too. I'm guessing that's why you haven't seen him too much.

19. Chase

[SIDE NOTE] I got on the server today to play some fun surf and chat with some friends that were on there as well and TheGamer228 talked to me at a very hostile way because of what i said about his post. He also told me not to talk to him because of that as well. I thought it was very childish of him so i give it a.... -2

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  20. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I don't think we're going to get much more constructive anything out of this thread.

I'm confident you're active and seem pretty active on mic as well. But VAC ban aside there's been some questions about how you've handled certain situations, and for the mean time going to deny.

Chase likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.