This is Kinda serious.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Evasive Pickle, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evasive Pickle

Evasive Pickle New Member

<Discarded, Reason: False Evidence>

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  2. Xenexo

Xenexo New Member

Okay so this is the actual chat log after that convo and the chat log in-game.

http://imgur.com/a/PJl88

She clearly states here that she is not supporting this and that it isn't fair for me. Basically this is all just Sad going off and blowing things out of proportion. I never once said that I wanted to come to her house or she to mine. I know she is too young and was merely complimenting her and asking if it was okay to do so (in which she said yes numerous times). I even appologized for saying it but she continued to say it was fine.
    After this I got messages in-game from sad... Here is the proof.

http://imgur.com/a/O0dMP

So for one I am being harassed and two Midna is causing drama which obviously is getting serious to this point where they have to make a thread about it. I've already blocked communication with Midna and will not be talking to her again. I'm so over drama and this whole thing is just bull shit and harassment at best.

Sorry for this whole shit that's going down who ever is dealing with this. It's a waste of time IMO.

Thanks,
    Xenexo

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

[​IMG]

Seriously guys, don't need this shit in my community. Pickle, stop dicking about and causing what can be pretty inflammatory comments, Xenexo you need to relax, stop taking things so literally and possibly get out for a bit as to not jump on anyone you feel will comfort you.

Kaiden, Killermon and John Brown like this.
  4. Evasive Pickle

Evasive Pickle New Member

I apologize, I was just concerned in this matter because of some reasons that are personal and I take these things very seriously. I'll take the thread down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.