To whoever is abusing sendmail, read this.. FFS.

Discussion in 'Gaming and Tech' started by justdiespawn, Sep 8, 2008.

1. justdiespawn

justdiespawn New Member

In an attempt to solve the shit between my computer and the sendmail security shitholes, which have been leaking info outta my computer to external sources.
    I've tracked sources, leading to BB?
    Seriously, if anyone is abusing sendmail holes, who is it?
    It's not funny, and if the person who is doing it doesn't have permission from Ben to use the DNS server externally throughtout (wtf) an external connection, Ben can sue the one responsible for attempts to steal information and possibly leak shit from any person's computer he wants, and gains the privileges only Ben has.

I'd suppose the person behind this is either a skilled hacker, or just an forum admin.
    As he has both my, and POSSIBLY other people's IP adresses, possibly MAC's.
    I'd not like to have to fix sendmail holes all day, and not be able to play any game, or play onto BB either, as all of my stuff, and probably other people's, like passwords (Spyware, keyloggers..) would be captured and sent to an external source (That bicth Kudo?)

I'm really pissed off about this, and I would love if someone could just deal with that guy once and for all.
    It's really getting on my nerves, and I must, and will do something, Kudo can think whatever he wants, but I'm someone who cares, even if its a crappy text file leaked, it could contain passwords to bank accounts, or whatever.

Tell me, would someone like to see Ben hacked, with the current BB gamemode source leaked, and possible formatted HDD's?
    I as hell wouldn't like that, at all.

STOP ABUSING SECURITY HOLES, YOU WILL GET CAUGHT, WHOEVER IS DOING IT.

2. George

George Active Member

What the hell are you going on about? What is a "sendmail" function?
    I would like to think I am good at technical terms but I was lost when reading that.

Sum it up for a dumbass to understand.

Also: Ben's security is very tight, Any he does give access to normally only has enough to do the job they have been given.

And I don't like you 'accusing' people of trying to hack you, do you have hard evidence? If so, can you post it, things like this does not go far without evidence. If you traced the source to BB, Show us that information. Tracing it to BB is very vague, we have over a 1000 players on our server/forum.

Come back with more information then maybe someone can do something about it.

EDIT: Its me! I am teh haxx0rs. I can haz arrestz nao plz?

3. River Rat

River Rat New Member

I think hes saying someone is hacking him through ben, and if ben found out who it was, something about sueing them... Thats all I can gather from this hubub...

OT: Now, I gotta go watch Jet Li's Fearless, Thanks alot George.. making me wanna see jetli pwn someone. X_X

4. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Install a firewall (Avast! is a good choice).

So, what's your problem? No one can technically "hack" someone through somebody else, unless the later 2 people are on the same network...

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

In short. Is bullshit. You can't just "hack" someone.

And if you're trying to threaten us, I wouldn't try. Besides a currently leaked version of BB is out there. GG.

Edit: What the fuck is sendmail?

6. angry biker

angry biker Detective

7. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Never heard of it.

8. George

George Active Member

Well, I know "send" is a PHP function that allows you to send mail to someone. But apart from that, I do not know.

9. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Sendmail is a *nix program I think.

10. justdiespawn

justdiespawn New Member

As far as I know, sendmail is a removed-from-OS's software, which contained tools to remotely connect to other computers (VNC-like).
    But when people found the exploit to connect and do shit through another person's DNS suffix (whatever it's spelled), they stopped releasing, and yes, it is a PHP function.
    And no, I'm not threatening anyone, neither Ben, neither Teddi, or anyone.
    And yes, I do have Avast (home edition wtf)
    And ZA, which also stopped from people using sendmail holes to connect to sites through my IP.
    I.E it's like someone to steal your forum account and password, start releasing shit, info about servers, RCON's, post stuff, it's like that, except that it's not like you view other people's screens, it's like shell, or command prompt.
    You used to use (wtf) commands to execute actions on a remote machine (Something like remote cmd)
    Some people still have the software and fixes required to run it on XP / Vista / *nix

And, if it isn't anyone from BB, it must be Kudo.
    I don't think anyone from the BB team would do such a thing, especially Corran / Tubbi / BEN? / Teddi.
    Not that I don't think they're not capable, they sure as hell are.
    Still, nobody is perfect.

What I just want is nobody to do such shit, as it isnt funny.

I showed what it looked like to a friend on the last night's telnet session I had, and he said it's definatly done by a hacker.
    Either someone here knows how to hardcore hack, or it's just Kudo using spyware.

Although, I knew his server's RCON, did restart a few times to annoy the players, wasnt able to release it on a fine and colourful topic, in big big bold and italic letters, with the largest size, in green colour.

Regards
    -Spawn

EDIT: Rat is right, it is something like that, it is like an attempt of someone to connect through someone's computer remotely, and then he has no guilt of it, as he wasnt the one who did it actually, it was the person he was abusing sendmail with.

EDIT 2 : If he is hosting Kudomiku's Scene himself, the location where it's hosted is Herndon, Virginia. (As in the US?)

11. Teddi

Kudomiku is English. Ben knows where he lives. If you're going to do stuff that attacks him, we clearly state now we want nothing to do with it.

12. justdiespawn

justdiespawn New Member

If Ben knows where Kudo lives, why hasnt he already gone to his house to beat the crap out of him?
    That's what I'd do if i was on Ben's place.
    Still, my machine has stopped being attacked fortunately, seems that someone now knows.

13. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I dunno, getting sued for physical violence maybeh?

If I were Ben I'd atleast sue Kudo for copyright infringement.

14. Teddi

I'm not going to comment on that statement :p

15. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Because Ben is much, much better and mature than that.

He gets hitmen.

16. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

:D

In the news:
    "BRITAIN- A house in the town of [whatever] continues to burn after, last night, it suffered a massive explosion. A gas leak was anonymously reported to 911, but only moments after that call the house exploded in a enormous fireball that could be seen from miles around. The fire department's arson team is investigating now. It is unknown if anyone was hurt or killed in the blast or ensuing fire'

Meh, suing kudo for copyright infringement would be a little overreacting. As previously noted, RP08 is now much advanced in comparison with whatever stuff he leaked.

17. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

You sir, have failed!

18. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Loophole!