Todd's Sub-admin app.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Toddrox, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

[DENIED]Todd's Sub-admin app.

Game Name : Todd Allen (Used to be Todd (ickygerm)

About Yourself : I am 14 and i live in the state of Maine, i have 2 sisters and 2 older bros. I like to play dodgeball, baseball, hang out with friends,going on bikerides, and having airsoft wars. I also love goin to partys, playin 360, and having all-nighters. I am also constantly trying to stop CP abuse and mayor DMing on the server.

The main reason i am applying is because i want to help the server and have it clean of abusers and mingebags. Recently, there has been more and more CP/NLR abusers that need an end. I hope i can help there.

Some of you say you haven't seen me play, well i am on like 24/7 and if you miss me that means that you are not paying attention or you are not on the server, so don't say i need more time (unless it's really necessary). I have been on this server for over 3 months and i think i am ready for sub-admin. :D

Past Experience if any : Well, this would be my first time running as sub-admin.

Main Server you play on : I used to play on HL2land.net server, but the population dropped alot so i found this server, and i play on bbroleplay more than ever.

Other info : I will be truthful, i have been banned for bout half a day for framing a scammer (with screens) because i got scammed 3 times in a row and i got really mad that time,so now, i don't even buy anything expensive and will never get overworked up again. And a few times before, i accidently broke NLR without noticing it, (coming back to the place but not killing anyone) but now i fully understand NLR and never have broken since that time.

Admin References (Must Be Included in your post)
    Or even 4.

Thanks for reading.

2. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Any responses yet?

3. Danny 'Ace' H

Danny 'Ace' H New Member

Haven't seen you in the server, maybe give it some more time.

4. Cannonball

Cannonball New Member

Have you seen you play, but I think you need more time before trying for sub-admin.

5. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Em,i have been on this server for like 3-4 months, how haven't you seen me play?

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I haven't.

7. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Am i supposed to have coffee with the admins every day to get seen? (No offence lol)

8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Afternoon Tea actually.

Pip-Pip.

9. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Kk what time? lol

10. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Any serious responses?

11. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

I saw you today,your a good rper.But play more on the server,make people aknowlage you.(Not giving ref).

12. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

I know, i have been on this server for 2 months but don't often hang around admins all the time (not that i do anythin bad). I guess a few more weeks couldn't be bad.

13. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

I'm in U.S. too, Cali, and I see you on occasionaly so I find it suprising that I haven't seen you more if you've been on almost '24/7' but when you are on you seem pretty cool. You've never had any problems that I've had to help you with that I recall. Once I get to know you better and possibly see you more, I hope to put a more positive comment.

Good Luck.

14. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

ive seen you around , but not much , ill watch your rp and see how you go then ill post in here

15. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Ok good, i have been on here a while, but people really don't notice me. =(