Tommas Leons Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Tommasleon, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommasleon

Tommasleon New Member

[DENIED]Tommas Leons Sub-Admin Application

Game Name: Tommas Leon

About Me: I'm a 15 year old boy from Norway. I love Gmod, It's basicly the only game i play, I sometimes play L4D, Fallout 3 or Oblivion.

I've played BB rolaplay for over a year now. I follow the rules and try to keep the other people on the server to follow the rules aswell. In this year I've improved my RPing skills and I love BBs roleplaying server, I know I'm not going to leave it, I've played a lot of servers since I got gmod, But BB is the server I've stuck to for over a year. I always try to help out BB in any way i can. Like right now. I'm lending my server for the BB overwatch Training
    And I'd love to have Sub-Admin on BB Roleplay

Main server I play on is: BB roleplay (A lot more then my own server) and some BB sandbox

Past Experiance: Well, I have my own server. Witch has been RP for a while, or.. it was.. I can't really decide, (It's going to be our own Custom made Stranded soon)
    When I was secound leader of the =PB= clan a while ago, I had superadmin on atleast 8 servers. We did good, for a while.

References

Sub
    1 Angry Biker
    2 Zeke

2. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

Well, Ive known Tommas for a while on the server now..and he can roleplay well to my eyes (actually especially well around friends). He never runs out of ideas for any situation.
    He is usually quite strict on the rules too, and wont hesitate to tell someone when a person around him is breaking them. +1

3. Tommasleon

Tommasleon New Member

Thanks a lot Fredrick, This means a lot to me <3

4. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

I think Tommas Should definitely be given a chance, He has proved himself trustworthy many times such as at the moment Letting Overwatch use his server as a permanent Training server which he uses ASS mod on with perfection, Fast and skilled. He also has a very good knowledge of the rules.

5. Tommasleon

Tommasleon New Member

Thanks Ducky

6. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

i think you should make this guy a sub he is always super nice and he knows all the rules and whenever ive seen him in the classic server hes always creative and is roleplaying nice

7. Pac

Pac New Member

This guy! Can RP better than anyone else I have EVER seen on any RP server!
    Tommas is a trustworthy person with plenty of RP experience! He follows the rule's no matter what! He is a loyal, friendly, smart and good thinking person.
    If you don't accept hes application you will be haunted by that BB server's could have grown larger and larger if you had accepted hes small good application for a sub admin.

8. angry biker

angry biker Detective

TL has very good experiance when it comes to being an admin and taking care of his server and the problems that come with it.....
    He is a good rper and a good friend. He knows the rules and he is always there to help :D

+1 Sub ref

9. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

woah isnt that a little harsh?

10. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

He either said

If you don't accept his application you will be haunted that BB servers could have grown larger and larger effectively if we accept him, he's a good guy at small things and a good app for sub, or

If you do accept him, you could be haunted that it could have grown larger and larger but he's small, but a good app?

11. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Yes

+1 Reference

12. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

I'd say yes, hes a very good roleplayer, he deffinatley understands the rules of the server and his list of past experiences is pretty good as well.

Good luck man.

13. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

he's a good guy , great roleplayer and i get along with him very well ... ive known him since i started with BB .... so y'know .....

But i cannot ref him as i feel he is not active enough on the forums .... i feel to be a subadmin you have to be active on all aspects of BB ( vent i prefer)

14. Tommasleon

Tommasleon New Member

Well, Thanks a lot all of you. Tomorrow this application is going to get denied. I feel very good about the posts you guys posted. This really means a lot to me. I know I'm not going to get accepted, I just have to face the truth. I've been trying to get to talk to tools, He doesn't answer after telling me he'd ref, I guess atleast he could said something. Anyway, Thanks a lot dan for refing me (he was going to if I got 2 others) I'll just say, I'm gonna keep playing BB. Now, I'm off to bed. once again, Thanks a lot those of you who posted nice things about me..

15. John M Stanson

John M Stanson Kargov rules

I think he is the best RP i have played with, He is friendly and knows the rules VERY good
    *TL for Subadmin!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.