TopgunZX's 2nd Sub-admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TopgunZX, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TopgunZX

TopgunZX iYo vivo en el Internet!

[DENIED]TopgunZX's 2nd Sub-admin Application

This is a updated copy of my 1st application, which was denied on October 7th, 08.

Hi.
    I would like to get more involved with the BB community. I am leader of the Scanners group, But i would like to become more than a Group leader. I hate to say this, but the BB community is suffering right now. From people leaving, to big server changes. And now, we must keep a constant donation roll, since Donations pay for the servers. I have been an admin for many years.. I started being an admin when i was 19, for a old CS server. Since then, i have been an admin for servers like Doorman is god, GD, as well as an old ZX clan..hence my name. I am also into web developing, i know Python as well as HTML / CSS. I am also learning Lua right now..Which has been a slow process, due to the amount of time i have, Although, i do go over it, when i have time. I also know how to make maps in the hammer editor, and i have messed around with XSI, but that's not to hard to pick up on. I have not been a "Server" admin for...3-4 years, although, i I don't think much has changed in 3-4 years, in how one admins. Although, i am busy right now...in my life, i do travel quite a bit, But i always bring my laptop, and i am always on the forums, even on the road...thanks to 3G. I would also like to become an admin, because i don't see that many on. Probably, because not that many are in my time zone. Thanks -Top

BTW:
    Game Name: TopgunZX
    About Yourself: Read above
    Past Experience if you have any: Read Above
    Main Server you play on: BB classic
    Admin References: Admins that recommended me in the past / recommended me now, please post.
    Having experience with modeling, lua, mapping is also good: Yes. Read Above.

Current References:
    1:
    2:
    3:

2. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Re: [UNAPPROVED]TopgunZX's 2nd Sub-admin Application

youve been fairly inactive lately

so i dunno

3. TopgunZX

TopgunZX iYo vivo en el Internet!

Re: [UNAPPROVED]TopgunZX's 2nd Sub-admin Application

Yeah,
    I haven't been on lately, because of the server problems, and i am still getting my advanced and perks worked out with teddi. I'm not saying RP'ing without advanced is fun, i am just saying id rather get all stuff working, before i start playing again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.