Trigger

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Pete Dixon, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

A few days ago a guy named Trigger joined the BB roleplay server when i was on, he asked if i could give him a toolgun. I said no, i am not allowed to do such things, or give him toolguns unless Ben approves.

He gave himself admin, and has started to do some changes to the server, a new gamemode (with loads of added features) and such, this is ofcourse good.

The bad part is that he is generally a huge minge, he runs around abusing his admin, using !noclip constantly, he is a bad rper, and from what i've seen, he is not nice either.

Teddi is going to post a few logs about this in this thread for proof, we want this guy banned or at least stripped of his admin.

When i told him to stop abusing and such, he told me that he was a higher rank than me, he minged around extremely much and did not seem to stop.

He dmed me, george and teddi without reason, then he said it was a robbery, even tho he never said anything about it, he just killed us like that, afterwards he was like: Oh Suck my dick teddi!

And so on.

I don't like his behaviour, i've seen him behave like this many times before and even tho he contributes to the server with a new gamemode, it's not worth it, he behaves like a two year old and should not even be allowed to play on the server in the first place.

He is also a very bad rper, he runs around spraying nazi symbols on the walls, and started a nazi gang a while back and killed black people etc for fun.

I am not a racist, neither do i approve of it, therefore i asked him to remove it.

Today he did it again, he sprayed a hitler symbol in his room, even though i told him not to do it before.

We had a major discussion (me, him, george and Teddi) where Trigger just behaved like a little punk kid.

I have warned him many times now, i don't like him, he ruins my, and many other rper's experience when we play on bb roleplay.

When we tell him to stop, he always seems to say: Ben told me i could get admin "yada yada yada"

But i don't care, it does not matter who you are, or who approved of you being an admin, i don't think you should be allowed to even play on the server at all.

I am hereby asking you Ben, to remove this guys' admin from the bb roleplay server, if not the spacebuild admin as well, he does not deserve it, nor does he show that he can handle it.

Regards, Pete

2. George

George Active Member

I throughly aggree, This is true. I have never seen a bigger MingeBag then Trigger was tonight.
    He just acted like he was a five year old! He should be removed of Admin, Find the lua he made to make himself admin.
    Remove it please. It will make BB better for all of us.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Evidence: And there more if required..

He was well and truely a minge.

4. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

Here is a small screenie i just took.

He is closed into his hotel, he dmed a few people and said that he was "robbing them", but i was speccing him, and i saw him killing them without even saying anything nor giving them any kind of warning before he did it, he just dmed them.

Then he sais: Whoever enters dies

We had a search warrant to his house, we walked in slowly and he killed us all just like that, i was actually outside, but he ran out and killed me too, just like that.

I was !goded when i first went in, because i knew he would minge, he killed most of us and then died.

I then walked outside again and !ungoded me

then he came and killed me...

He did not even rp it, he just minge-dmed like a little kid.

5. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

When i just got back from writing on the forums, this is what happened:

6. Steve Gagusa

Steve Gagusa New Member

7. Fletcher

Fletcher New Member

All i have to say is, HE'S AN ASS!

8. Steve Gagusa

Steve Gagusa New Member

I second that.

9. Fletcher

Fletcher New Member

That guy is about to be banned, i don't care who he knows, or who he slept with, If he pisses me off, break rules, and that kinda crap i WILL ban him. HE COULD'VE SLEPT WITH THE PRESIDENT AND I WOULDN'T CARE LESS!

10. George

George Active Member

Perm banned
    [me=George Miller]cries in happiness[/me]

11. Teddi

I concur with all the evidence here. Being a lua coder DOES NOT give you permission to go hai! I abuse! lololololololol etc etc.

12. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

He threatened to kick/ban me several times when i told him not tuse his Nazi spray.....
    [me=Pete Dixon]cries in happiness because the guy got perm banned[/me]

13. Steve Gagusa

Steve Gagusa New Member

After he was banned he was sending me messages on Steam

Trigger: im stopping the server cuz ur noob ass admins banned me
    Trigger: wich is total bs
    Trigger: tell george hes an asshole
    Kõøpa: How about you accept your ban?
    Trigger: how about i wait till bens on and i get unbanned
    Trigger: and then i ban george and jason
    Trigger: or john
    Trigger: or w/e his gay ass name was
    Trigger: SERVER SHUTTING DOWN IN
    Trigger: 5
    Trigger: 4
    Trigger: 3
    Trigger: 2
    Trigger: 1
    Trigger: 0

The Server Then Shut Down.

14. George

George Active Member

Just got off
    Any other person would go and find another server to fit in to, But this guy has to be special and shutdown the server!
    What a MingeBag

15. Teddi

Trigger has no right to do this. This just proves how much of a fag he is, and as for his lua coding skills, all the stuff he put on the server was just from gmod.org. He's more of a kiddie scripter, he rips the code and puts it together, horribly.

16. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

Christ.....

17. Steve Gagusa

Steve Gagusa New Member

The server has been changed to sandbox and there is a killing machine at spawn....

18. Teddi

George got on and fixed it.

Edit: That is, he removed the death trap.