Twinkle Toes Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Twinkle Toes, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinkle Toes

Twinkle Toes New Member

• Name - Twinkle Toes
    • Steam Id - STEAM_0:1:65034417
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for whatever role - I would like to apply for sub-admin on [BB] Surf
    • Why you think you should be <Sub-Admin> - Surf has brought me a lot of cool people and a great community. I would want to make that community better. I love playing surf and I play it a couple times a week. Didn't even know there was a forum xD, but I hope I can contribute to it in any way I can. The people I've met on surf have brought me good times and laughs (I sound like a hippy now). Maybe I can make this community bigger and improve not only the server but the people on it. Order on the server is important especially if things get out of hand like mic spamming or advertising is going on. Being able to control these situations is important and I hope I can possibly help and do that. I might not be the best applicant but if I am picked for sub-admin I will try to make a difference.
    The person that makes everything Sparkle and Glow

Twinkle Toes

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Hey, after looking at logs we feel you're most likely not active enough to join the Admin team at this time; please feel free to re-apply in the future when you feel you can be more active.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.