Un ban

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Jon Newman BANNED, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Newman BANNED

Jon Newman BANNED New Member

Name: Jon Newman
    SteamID: TEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:10019430
    Well i was making signs because i was muted for some reason and an admin didnt do it so i made acouple of signs to say i was muted and then i just got banned( Dont know how long for)
    Im Very Very Very Very sorry i just dont know when im being a ming plz plz tell me i love rping without it i wouldnt have a life. Hope i get unbanned Thx (^_^)
    PS: At the time i could not see my text eather it had vanished so if an admin did tell me to stop i couldnt see .
    PSS: SRY

Jon Newman

2. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Are you still banned now?

3. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

I think he was unbanned and then banned again for excessive DMing.

He ALWAYS has the most kills on the server and yesterday i think he had like 12 in 10 minutes. He abuses advanced user and generally causes trouble.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Simple thing happened.

I log onto the server with kurdt undercover.

I get on, with masses amount of lag, my frames repeating themselves every 5 seconds

I note i can see a huge lazer fence, lots of props and other worthless stuff. He was warned before what would happen, and this is what has happened. I vote no  to being him unbanned

Sidenote: He was unbanned after two weeks last time, i want it perma now. Im sure everyone else will agree this is ideal treatment for both jon and zack

5. Jon Newman BANNED

Please dont perma last ban wasnt any thing to do with props I could not see any text i didnt know what any one said please dont perma

6. Jon Newman BANNED

I am still banned

7. Jon Newman BANNED

HAy can you ask other admins please its only Kurdt and Teddi that dont like me!

8. Jon Newman BANNED

PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE dont ban me i go on this sever all the time you can remove my adv user buy plzplz dont ban me!

9. [BB]Doctor P. Head

[BB]Doctor P. Head New Member

You can whine as much as you want, but you're banned for life. Ben himself approved it.

10. Jon Newman BANNED

All im saying is please i realy love BB and the sever i cant say any more...

11. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

You clearly don't love [BB] that much as you only come on and cause trouble.

I don't particularly want to see you on the server again.

And another thing, me and teddi are the most active admins in your time zone, (i'm assuming) so surely it should take in account our opinions.

P.s Dont make multiple posts when one will do just fine.

12. Teddi

Its not that we dont like you, EVERYONE doesnt like you.

Me and kurdt have had our hands full with you and your troublesome brother, so forget it. Me and kurdt have been the only ones on the most regular and we've had to do spy checks on everyone. You both create a gang for DMing, you spam spawn props. If you really loved BB, you wouldnt abuse it like you do.

To spam post just means a ban from the forums, which isup to kurdt or ben to do.
    We treat each person as fairly as well as we can. Look back on yourself, have you EVER did anything truely to support the server apart from donating the bare minimum? More then likely not. If you had the ability to construct a sentence somewhat decently instead of spamming like a minge, then we would have thought about it. Seeing that text equals a definate no from me.

13. Jon Newman BANNED

Fine BB see you all my friends on the severs ill just have to find other servers
    I fought people liked me see ya BB NOOOOOOOOOOBS I DO LOVE BB BUT U DONT LIKE ME

14. Teddi

You, are a retard. If you think spamming would have got you unbanned, think again. You understand that this reputation could spread throughout Gmod, so bye bye. We can also quite easily ban you from the forums. If you loved BB, you wouldnt be a minge or spam.

Oh, and L2Spell.

15. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

WOW, i don't think i have ever met such a fucktard.

GTFO of [BB] you are not welcome anymore.

P.s BANNED bitch.

P.p.s WTB dictionary?

16. Teddi

I lold.

17. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

Locked: OP is now banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.