Unban Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by cowgeneral, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cowgeneral

cowgeneral New Member

Name: Allen O'Neal
    Estimated Time of Ban (GMT): IDK what GMT is but here it is in central 5:10 PM
    Steam ID (Is needed or you cant be unbanned): Citizen Snips or cowgeneral
    Why you should be unbanned (Not giving a reason will equal to no unbanning):  We were having a Revolution on the Roleplay server and as cops we were supposed to take any guns they may have had and when I did get into the rebel building I took their guns, then an admin banned me for taking the guns and he had not said DONT TAKE THE GUNS earlier.

What other input do you have?:  If someone could get banned for playing the game then I guess we could all get banned.  I guess the Administrator on at the time did it out of spite or anger because I took the guns to end the Revolution they were causing.  It doesn't make sense to me when you are a cop and you want to stop a Revolution and when you do take the guns to stop it, you get banned for it.  I paid $5 to get banned?  Not very cool.

2. cowgeneral

cowgeneral New Member

Lifted ban

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

This post is pending a lock.

Anyways. You don't pay, you donate. There is a difference. Its an admins decision if the revolution should be stopped, not yours. If you attempt anything it may well backfire.

4. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

I banned you for 10 minutes for dynamite DM-ing. SO stfu.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.