ViViX's App For Trail Admin

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ViViX, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViViX

ViViX New Member

* Game Name
    ViViX

* About Yourself
    I am 14 years old, i live in Ontario, Canada, I am a mature teen like i know when to be serious at times. I am friendly, quite smart lol.

* Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon).
    Well, im going to be honest, so i am in a CoD4 community called |EHD| and we have servers and i am a senior moderator and they gave me that privilege to become one cause they can trust me. i can still apply for another clan/ community as long as they don't play cod4 in scrims or w/e but i am very active on all my games

* Having mapping / lua coding is not looked upon as a bonus.
    im confused about this question :wat:

* Highly active within the community.
    i am very active when it comes to communities or clans im not afk a lot, plus i will post a topic or thread saying where i am if i am leaving for a 3days or more

* Requires Platinum
    I don't have platinum but i can promise, i can promise you all that i will in the future donate to help Teddi and everyone with the server

* A positive person (ie not saying fail 100% of the time)
    i am always positive about something i do say i fail here and there but mainly positive

* Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server.
    i can spend probably 24 hours in all of that week

* Some time must have been spent on Vent.
    Yes, i have vent and i have a mic

i know im new (only a week new) but i will probably get to know everyone within a week :smile:

if you don't accept me then i understand and ill try harder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.