Web Resume

Discussion in 'Denied' started by antid2, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antid2

antid2 Member

[DENIED]Web Resume

here is a little resume for my application couse he locked it, but i couldnt find my full resume but heres the one i did find:

Code:
    Im 16 years old, iv been building computers and servers since i was 8 years old, so i have alot of experience, im a great server tech, server manager, i do web design,graphics design,3d modeling,game programming, basically anything, if there is a job that i do not offer , witch is almost impossible but anyways, if there isnt, give me maximum 1 month to learn how, and i will be as professional as possible, thanks.

2. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Firstly: 13th Post, no one knows you, therefore no one can trust you with the job.

Secondly: You already said your apart of AGS in your last application, which in my opinion shoots this down right away

Thirdly: I think wait 1 month to apply again means for all application types,think about what you want to apply for, take the time to write a good application, get to know people THEN post it to give yourself a good chance.

3. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Taking that on your original thread wouldn't of helped. Format FTW.

Wait isn't is against the rules to create a new thread because the last on was locked?

4. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Be on vent more.

5. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I'm a part of AGS. Flame me please.

6. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Never flamed anyone, just pointing out that AGS is a bit frowned on, if your well known and people like you, who cares if your in it, but since i dont know the guy nor have i ever seen him the fact hes in the group dictates that im suspicous of him, and angry my vent is all messed up, i have issues just getting it to start, and when it does i got a ping of 25,000, hard to have a convo when what i say is said 2 minutes later

7. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Yeah but you have over 1k posts :p and you were (and probably still are (I know I kinda do :D)) a respected or at least liked member of the community :D

8. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Sorry for loosing it. Kind of annoying how we have people that just log into the AGS community and flame it for no reason. I know DC isn't that smart or mature, trust me I know, but AGS is slowly re-forming.

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

10. limilim

limilim Active Member

Like me.

11. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Re: [DENIED AND DONT U DARE REPOST]Web Resume

This is a joke. I told you not to repost for another month and what do you do you REPOSTED THIS. And ITS EVEN WORSE. I am at a loss of words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.