Welshdrag Full Admin DR Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Overlord, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

-Game Name

For the 4th time having successfull approval applications you should know my name by now: Welshdrag ([BB]Welshdrag)

-Who are you? Elaborate? Give us insight about you.

I am a person who has been known quite well to BB. I have been on BB for around under 1 and a half years. The reason why I chosen to be a full admin to BB DR is because it has become more popular to BB RP. Ofcourse I insist to be a Full Admin to BB to monitor the best solutions for BB. Which is why I chosen to do this application. With the insights you know I am a annoying person who does moan alot about bug problems which I could find, and other things. Yes I know I am not a typeative (Talkative) person on DR. But I do monitor it well and tell people off very well. As well if you want to know too of my future insights I will be going to University in the future. So I will need to monitor BB lesser hours. Lets see what happens is it.

-Why you believe you should have full Admin. What makes you suitable? What makes you stand out?

I believe I should be a Full Admin because I am already a Full Admin to BB. (Major Duh). I am suitable because I have done good work for BB RP for a year. As most of the months were just dieing out. I have played BB alot to keep it alive but it did loose itself in the end. I stand out well because the Full Admins, Owner and Super Admins know me. I do not think I would need to stay anything else as I been almost a year.

-Requires One Admin Reference (Must Be Included in your post)

-Reletively active on Ventrilo

You know I am allways (I am not gonna say Duh... oh too late). I am on vent all the bluddy time.

-Be able to spend at least 14 hours on the server.

Remember I do pretty well. The hours must be shorten if I have to monitor Standed RP and DR. But heck hope your question means 14 hours on BB servers, not DR itself.

Also again hours may need to be shorten due to University. I am a geam freak who loves to play games. So I will stay glued to BB.

-Must have Platinum and Sub-Admin.

I do... (Duh...)

2. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

I support this man

3. John M Stanson

John M Stanson Kargov rules

I support Welsh. He is active on the server and a good admin/runner :s

+ he makes cool sprays

4. ReD-RuM

ReD-RuM New Member

yeah i support this hes active and kind

5. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

I say Yes! to Welshdrag getting DR Full admin! He's obviously got the experience, he uses his administrative powers properly and when the times right and he doesn't abuse the power's he has. He's also a good person to talk to and very easy to get along with.

/me throws a DR sub refference at Welsh :yay:

Good luck!

6. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7. Overlord

Thanks for the compliments, yeh I was stabing my self to try not to put so many Duh's in this one. Atleast this was a more of attempt >. .>

8. angry biker

angry biker Detective

I would write a long post but the app lacks "duhs" so Ill just say, welsh deserves this position more then anyone. Hes active on the server has a good attitude while admining and knows the community very well. ;D

+1 support

9. Overlord

Just wait and see now. Again thanks for comments etc guys

10. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

2 words: for shizzle. well i guess if you count all these words, there is 18, but anyways, i support.

11. The Pickled One

The Pickled One New Member

+1 Hobbit ref =)

12. Nick Vascuas

Nick Vascuas Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.