Your Top 5 favourite Animes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ICDZZZ, Aug 21, 2008.

1. SpencerSN

SpencerSN New Member

1. Naruto Shippuden-The American version of the original Naruto sucked bawls and when they started the fillers I couldn't handle it. So rather than read Naruto Manga, I watch Naruto Shippuden subbed.-It's basically Naruto 3 years later.
    2. Dragonball Z-GT got into a weird area but it was ok.
    3. Bleach
    4. Full Metal Alchemist-I've probably seen only the first season cause that's all there was on adult swim from what I know.
    5. FLCL-Very, very odd. But nothing else comes to mind.

2. SpencerSN

SpencerSN New Member

What the hell is cowboy bebop?? To wikipedia! And away!

EDIT: Wikipedia tells me it only aired 26 episodes. That's not too good.

3. SpencerSN

SpencerSN New Member

Japanese (subbed) almost always owns English translated and brought over. Take Naruto original. Japanese=cursing, blood, violence, and some nice themes to try and make you feel all warm and cuddly inside. English-believe it! believe it! friendship! hurray! FAIL!!! FAIL!!!!!

4. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Well, Firefly only aired eleven episodes, yet it's reached cult status. Quality over quantity, my friend. Also, I enjoy all of Hayao Miyazaki's work, like Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and Princess Mononoke. They're all great movies, by any standards.

5. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

I don't like anime movies much, I'd rather series. I enjoy getting more and more episodes of something I love. Instead of just watching a whole anime in one sitting. Also nobody likes One Piece around here but me it seems...

6. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

Cowboy Bebop has that amount of episode because the creators gave it a beginning and ending, not like other shows which are mindless violence with no ending (DBZ) Since the show is heavily influenced by american culture the voices are better in english than japanese. The Shows creator says the american cast captured his vision better than the japanese could ever b/c the show was meant to be in english. Personally the japanese voice actors dont fit the characters appearances at all.

They also made movies about the shows which are 1337

7. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Yeah, I think of One Piece of a kid anime (no offence). I know some of my cousins (10-12) watch it, and once again no offence.

8. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

You must of been watching the dub. The real anime has blood and fighting in almost every episode. One Piece has been given a bad name because of those dubs.

9. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

1) Bleach [Subs]

2) Full Metal Alchemist [Subs]

3) Devil May Cry [Subs]

4) Avatar (Dont mock me I like it :p) [Subs or Dub]

5) Death Note [Subs]

Dont rly watch them any more but those are the ones that i use to watch when i was into that sort of stuff.

10. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

I like animes that end, that way it doesn't turn into a show that is predictable such as hell, Ben 10 or something. "Oh I'll turn into a monster thing defeating my enemies in a slightly different way than last time" I know it's not a good example, but still, who wants something that lasts forever?

11. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

1. Hellsing
    2. Gantz
    3. Naruto
    4. D.N Angel (I have no idea why the fuck I watched that, it was to kill time :p)

12. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

I couldn't watch D.N. Angel it was just too boring. But I haven't seen Gantz, I've only see the abridged series of Gantz.