Zombiemans Sub or Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Zombieman, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombieman

Zombieman New Member

Name: Blake Paul Wilson
    STEAM_0:0:65792502
    Hello my name is zombie or just call me Blake. But I wanted to apply for a staff rank for the surf server. I want to help out the community and make it a better place like how we delt with that ddos couple of days ago. I'm kind, funny sometimes, and i love to chat with other people to. I will never break any rules by not abusing, ball pitting a lot of people for do reason, and banning or kicking people for no reason. I will give at least 2 to 3 warnings tell I do something with the player. If I see any kind of disrespect to me or any admins or even players I will warn them about that too. Thanks for taking your time reading this thread hope i have a good campaign and so others do to. P.S I dont care what staff rank I get such as sub or admin doesn't matter. Thanks!

2. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

So there has been quite a lot of people getting promoted to admin here lately. Most of them have been playing for awhile. Even tho i dont play alot on there i dont think ive seen you. I may have seen you once but hard to recall because zombie is a very common name for people. I dont know much about you or how you act with people. You may be one way when an admin is on and a totally different person when they are gone. I do wish the best of luck to you with this, Taco_Bell_logo_2012.png

3. Zombieman

Zombieman New Member

Chase i never see you on either we should meet im always on surf. :)

4. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

Chase is Obblivion, just incase you didn't know that, and he's on quite often.

Chase likes this.
  5. Zombieman

Zombieman New Member

okay lol.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

The feeling at this time is we need to see more of you before we could accept as Admin. Asking around you can be active at times, but not seen for quite a while at others. Would advise to continue playing and getting known within the community, then can look at re-applying in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.