Leaving BB, quitting Gmod.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Havoc, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Guys, guys, stop. STOP! BB doesn't need anymore E-drama, okay? Look, sorry to see you go, Exuvae. We had some fun, but I haven't seen you on the server for a long time. Some people don't have a lot of free time (like me :p), and I understand if they aren't on a lot. But you were a group leader, and with that position, comes the responsibility to lead Lambda. Not only did you ditch your group for several weeks (which really hurt Lambda, and was a deciding factor in me leaving Lambda), you really weren't a leader to Lambda. That's all I have to say.

2. Havoc

Havoc Member

I elected a 3 people to take care of the group. Those who I relied on let me down.

I wasn't dissatisified with BB and sure I wanted to create a server to play around on - but I have no further plans to help or join DC's community. And I have to say i'm sorry for my outburst Law.

3. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Hmm...I suppose that you're right. You did ask a few people to control Lambda in your place, yet they never really did anything. They just sat around and said, "Let's wait until Exu gets back!"

4. Havoc

Havoc Member

This is how I would like the elections to be carried out:

-Only members in Lambda can campaign.

-A pole should be carried out after members campaign.

-Teddi must not interfere with the elections.

-Evander should not be allowed to campaign.

5. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Lol what a good list. It should have only been members of Lambda in the first place, albeit regardless of their rank within said group. I dont have anything against Evander tbh, but I agree because she isn't in Lambda and so so most of the group members have never RP'ed at length with her in a Rebel character.

6. Cellular

Cellular New Member

I agree with everything above except one and four. We need a poll within Lambda, and admins shouldn't interfere with group business. I think BB ought to have sink or swim policy on groups, along a demotion policy, i.e. if the members of a group are dissatisfied with a leader, then they should be able to hold a poll and demote their leader. Admins shouldn't interfere, even if the group is failing.

7. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

Poor analogy, has nothing to do with the dynamics of people or politics therefore inappropriate. Furthermore its my opinion and has nothing to do with your beliefs of black or white.

8. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

I'm keeping my mouth shut!

Except one thing. Teddi, you say you want donations so you don't have to get off your lazy ass and get a job. Then claim you do SO much for BB, that you deserve to get paid/donated to for doing it. I've most likely done more work than you since I rejoined after kudo.

And George, evander will get the group leader because her and teddi are *buds*.

9. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Teddi,wtf.He's allowed to make/help an community.I'm making one now,does it make me a damn traitor?I'm still whit BB,while working on other small server.And yes I think Endor Demotion was unfair and bullshit,he's getting in shit for no reason.

10. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

He's getting shit for it because the god teddi said shit.

11. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I don't claim I "deserve" to get paid for it. I ask for a willingful donation. Overviewing what I've helped do - I've given you the input in what should be put into the sweps, ideas how to make things, formation of groups, helping people with groups, helping with peoples personal problems, helping Ben look after the server, take in suggestions, I've been there for when the exploiters, I've given people extra chances, I've allowed growth to take place. I've even helped Ben here and there with the code. Little it may be with the coding, but it's input

I can go on if you want.

To claim such a thing is foolhardy, and you know that.

Please Note I'm not flaming you either.

12. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

He's getting shit for it because the god teddi said shit.[/quote:2za7he5h]

Please respect teddi.He did a lot for the community ect.Yes he does make mistake,he's not god.

13. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

I said god because that's what peoples perceptions are.

Teddi, I know you do a lot for the community. I understand that. But you don't allow a community input on ANYTHING. Everything must be decided by you and if you don't like it, it's doesn't happen. Just remember you're playing a video game; not life.

14. Og Loc

Og Loc New Member

I think it's pretty unfair to kick Endor out on his ass for being inactive considering he was with Lambda/The Syndicate for ages then it could now be thrown away to somebody who's got nothing to do with Lambda or it's history what so ever.

I've always thought that the group members should be able to deicde who there leader is and who they don't want at all. Or atleast keep the elections restricted to those who've been part of the group, or are in the group.

15. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

Or base everything on a democracy. The community makes it's choices. Not run a like a dictatorship.

16. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Ex founded it all from scratch on the old version before all this update. I remember when it was just a few mates getting together in a house and planning drug rings, etc. Then we all bought advanced, and it kept growing. So yes, i agree with the post above me. Exuvae did more for Lambda than most of the current members, and all of a sudden he gets booted.

^Agree

17. Teddi

I said god because that's what peoples perceptions are.

Teddi, I know you do a lot for the community. I understand that. But you don't allow a community input on ANYTHING. Everything must be decided by you and if you don't like it, it's doesn't happen. Just remember you're playing a video game; not life.[/quote:3hks5lsl]

I do allow input. I consider quite a few things, And I know it's a video game. I'm trying to give many a best experience as possible. I never said he was booted from the group, just demoted from leader. I never said he was kicked from Sub. I felt someone could have done a better job, and so did a few others.

However, I'm listening, and I always have listened. I take in every opinion, much to the great disbelief.

18. Tools

Tools New Member

I think alot of people took the part where you called him a traitor, as if you were saying hes gone or leaveing the community..

(Also For you people that dont know why DC is hated or dislike. You will never find out, so dont ask.. You dont know him like the people on vent do.)

19. Teddi

Ok, Traitor, a bit harsh. Caught in the moment. Not my best move. But ok. However the rest still stands, and the fact he's been on SF trying to cause a rising isn't exactly the nicest move by him.

20. Sky eats Airplanes

Sky eats Airplanes New Member

exuvae is active what are you talking about??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.