Leaving BB, quitting Gmod.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Havoc, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havoc

Havoc Member

It's been around 8 months since I began playing on BB and I guess my time is up. I've enjoyed my time here and I thank the administration team for making my time here worthwhile.

However my kick from Lambda Resistance was absolute bullshit, if you kick me for "inactivness" then you might as well kick most of the group leaders. The reason you kicked me Teddi was because you want Evander in as leader, you two always suck up to each other - oh and remember she's donating $100? I can tell you ALL right now applying for the position is useless because Evander will get it.

Don't let her in the group.

2. George

George Active Member

How can you tell Evander is getting the position?

3. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I believe Spike is more inactive than Endor.

4. Og Loc

Og Loc New Member

That's how he thinks so.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

$ Donated is kind, however does not affect my judgement.

Who says it would go to Evander? Stop being a sourpuss and go work on your "community" you were going to make with DC.

Oh, I wonder how many of you knew he had teamed up with DC to make a new community. Betrayal of your own group leader. You hadn't been on the server for 4 days, and not to mention the extra 2 weeks you took after your holiday time. You now quit the community and not think to maybe re-apply and say you'll be actve.

I guess I take this as your resignation from SubAdmin as well.

6. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Bye Ex. Btw I agree with you, and don't give a shit what Teddi says tbh.

7. Teddi

Oh, and by the way bullet, you need more memory. Thats why you can't play ZM.

Still don't give a shit?

8. Maeve Keeva

Maeve Keeva Ban'd

It is pretty obvious to me Endor can't accept the responsibilities of his own inaction and looks to the most common, ridiculous excuse that seems to be spreading around BB.

Teddi and I are work colleagues on all matters concerning BB, our friendship dosn't affect the decisions made. Donations are a way to help out, not a duty due to playing on BB, so I'm choosing to help as a friend but in no way will a donation tip the scale of what is fair for the community.

Teddi is a professional, he dosn't mix emotions and work.

9. Teddi

Spikes stuff is all made, all in there with a full background as well. Only thing not going for him is the coded stuff. And after all, LR is the main Rebellious group.

10. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Fixed it 2 days ago. Too lazy to remove the link.

No, i still don't give a shit.

Hmm. Again, Goodbye Ex, was good playing with you in the days of The Syndicate. I might join you for a game or two sometime if I see you on Gmod.

11. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

Bye ex.. i had a great time rping with you im sad to see you go. I knew about dcs community im helping admin there. He realy isnt a bad guy.

12. Havoc

Havoc Member

How does it make me a traitor?

Also, I was helping him get everything set up. HE payed for the servers and HE payed for the website. Sure he said I was the server owner but does that make me a traitor? I might stop by his servers but that's really about it.

13. Teddi

I knew of your disatisfaction with BB in general, bitching how the update was being pushed back, not to your standards, how things weren't going your way etc. Yes, I knew that you were complaining, saying if this or that didn't happen you would leave. You could have talked to me about it, but you chose not to, you chose to go behind quite a few backs and started planning your own things. In a pretty negative way, seeing as you basically insulted the entire admin team as you didn't seem to choose to talk to one about your problems.

14. Gerdon Fruitman.

Gerdon Fruitman. New Member

we will miss you.

15. Havoc

Havoc Member

My disatisfaction with BB? Bitching how the update was being pushed back?

What the fuck are you talking about.

16. Light Yagami

Light Yagami New Member

Flaming, all im gonna say.

17. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Goodbye Exauve/Endor. It'll be weird without you leading Lambda.

18. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

Endor, I've heard you say you wished to start another community elsewhere b/c you dissatisfied with BB. Frankly, I've never liked you, within your first days back you managed to compare me to an disliked person in the Gmod Community as a whole. You dont know me and dont you know you but I know enough to know that you enjoy dropping your opinion in even if it doesn't concern you, why? Go start your other community like you planned on, you just wanted to keep leadership up until the point where you could jump ship cleanly. You were planning on leaving LR eventually the evidence was in your desire to start another server, so better now than later. I may be a CP IC but I dont care about all of the groups here b/c without indians we cant have cowboys. Maybe Im just voicing an opinion tainted by my dislike for you and your methods, but I wish nothing but the best for this community and its users. Either stand with us or against us and clearly you chose the latter. Dont get it twisted, and dont leave this community expecting to be a martyr. Your loss will felt, but dont expect candle vigils and mindless glorification of your actions here today. I am pretty new to this community, and I always give people the benefit of doubt, but you managed to fuck that up with our first interaction. Here you have affirmed my beliefs. Take care Endor, good luck on any future endeavors you may undertake.

19. angry biker

angry biker Detective

cya around EX, you shouldent have been demoted,you were a good leader and a great rper, not to mention a friendly player on the server.

20. Light Yagami

Light Yagami New Member

I love your view of black and white on this Law.

Lets have an analogy.

Exuvae is a father and adopts a child (Aka BB) but oh noes, he wants to make a baby with his Wife. Perish the thought! The minute that baby comes then the adopted child will be left forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.