Leaving BB, quitting Gmod.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Havoc, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. za090

za090 New Member

You dont need to bring me into this Teddi, I told you that Endor was going to face his time towards BB and I didnt want a friend taking a loss when I can take a loss. So what if Im paying 300 dollars for a dedicated box and your telling me I cant run it by myself, dude Im doing fine so you need to not bring me into this.

2. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Bye, had a lot of fun in the Syndicate with you and Lambda. Sad to see you go.

3. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

Demoted Him From Leader = Bullshit Move!

4. Havoc

Havoc Member

You and Evander?

No, I even said I did not want anyone to quit or hurt BB because of this. We were having a formal chat and members were saying their last goodbye's.

-To everyone in Lambda...one day I might be back, until then I only hope this group will prosper.

5. Tools

Tools New Member

This made me laugh so hard... To bad you used a leaked verison of BB

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

You and Evander?

[/quote:3bxucv4z]

A few LR told me different, but ok.

And where is this idea that Evander was involved?

7. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Reading this thread hurt my brain... Why do you people think that Evander controls or manipulates the community through Teddi or that Teddi bases his decisions based on what Evander says... it doesn't work like that. Teddi allows a whole lot more input then you would think... He allowed there to be an election for the LR leadership which clearly shows that he is letting us decide in a way... Now about Exu's demotion, I haven't seen him on the server much at all recently or in the past... I've seen him like once or twice in the past few months(I haven't been on too much as being a CP is a pain with some of the bugs but still) so he's been pretty inactive... Now I don't know much about him making another server or working with DC on it so I'm not commenting on that. But from what I see here he clearly doesn't respect Teddi and since Teddi is a higher rank than him that causes problems...

So your saying that no one else but Lambda has any say in someone that will have a HUGE seat of power? The entire server should have a say in this no matter who they are or what group they're in. The decision of the LR group leader is a server changing matter the outcome will determine who leads one of the strongest groups on the server so I think anyone should be able to campaign for leader and then that the server can decide including Teddi and the other group leaders and the admins...

8. Havoc

Havoc Member

I don't think ive ever seen you. I am/was always on weekends when i wasn't busy.

I lost my respect for him after he demoted without warning.

Yes.

9. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I was expecting a serious response for some reason but it seems like I won't get that. You have seen me you just didn't know I because I was using my CP name because I had to, to be a CP because I was there when we had the big CP vs. LR battle and that was about the last time I saw you I believe.

It doesn't seem like you lost your respect for him over that because that is not something someone should get that angry over that easily. So if you do maybe you take things way to seriously.

So basically normal people are going to get screwed over if that's how things work. So if say someone like Eddie(Sorry for using you as an example :D) got demoted. The like what 8 people of the BM would decide who get the leader? Which would decide who is in charge of all of the weapons on the server pretty much which could make it better or horribly screw over the server. This is just an example but it's pretty much what you want. That the leader of a major part of the server is chosen by the group which would pick someone they like who is high up who might not be the best roleplayer or the best leader. This is all I'm posting because I'm not going to get a serious response it seems.

10. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

sigh all this fighting gets boring and goodbye you were a good guy... mabye teddi should make an Fight folder for forum sorta thing generalchat etc

11. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

A fight forum? That would just encourage flaming =/

12. za090

za090 New Member

I was going to take it off after I finished talking to teddi but im not finished talking to him

13. Tools

Tools New Member

DC i dont think you really understand, but leaked means it wasnt given out, it was stolen... So you are useing a Stolen gamemode.

Also its not teddis say if you can use it or not.. Its bens gamemode, he made it..

14. Teddi

No, but I have permission that If i see a leaked version up, I can request it to be taken down.

15. Tools

Tools New Member

Teddi thats what im saying.. DC dose not have the permission to use it... and wont... I know for sure ben wont let anyone use it..

16. za090

za090 New Member

No and you have no proof its yours it doesnt say rp08, but im not a b***ch and so I wanted too talk to teddi but that didnt work out aparently

17. za090

za090 New Member

I am going to take off the current gamemode thats on it, but Tools you have no control over me or what I do or say.

18. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

No,your lying.You never went up talked to teddi.I had to tell teddi that you were using a leaked version of BB.Than you talked to him.Listen,at first I tought you were a good chill guys.But than when I say don't use the damn leaked bb scripts,you were mad at me,starting lying that I had no proof that it was Rp08.You start insulting me for no god damn reason,ect,ect,ect.I try to help you and be nice at you all you do is being a bitch at me,You realized I was alway nice whit you.

19. Tools

Tools New Member

Did you code it? Did you make any of the classes or anything.. I think not.. Thats proof enough..

Also DC dont use differnt IP's to get on vent... Your banned..

I told everyone about DC, and no will listen...

20. Teddi

We know the variable names. I believe numerous files have BBRp linked to it. The design is exactly teh same and if we call the clientside code, it would reveal that it's ours.

Oh, and the console spams "Textnotfound - pccamp"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.