Banning Frosty

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Douchey, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Hi, Frosty has been constantly killing/dming out of control, I know there an NLR, but its like, constant, when im a Gundealer, hes the one who shoots me every time I open my door, he comes in my shop when the door is open steals every gun i have then shoots me and everyone else outside... he uses foul language in PM chat with me olmost every time I logon to the serv with him in it... when hes cop he arrests me, comes in jail, and stunsticks me until im knocked out, then when i wake up, he shoots me, and repeats that until I leave the server because of anger, I refrain from cursing at him, or dming him... ive got pictures of evidence of what hes done, but not the one in jail because I did not have camera and because prntscrn button didnt work.... Please get back to me on this.

- Douchey

2. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry New Member

# 305 "Frosty" STEAM_0:1:13152167 1:20:55 115 0 active

all of the above is 100% hes a DMing Mingebag
    thats all there is to it.

3. Douchey

Douchey New Member

I am actually making a Demo right now. He hasent DM'd me at all, but I try to be nice to him, and he continues to use foul language.

- Douchey

4. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Today he had a gang similiar to the TK and had around 10 people overpowering people and killinig for no reason, he had an advanced member who would block off parts of the map and set up cades so they could dm with protection. He even had medics to heal his dmers. He deserves a ban

5. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Man, let me get this straight, you say i arrest you when i am a cop and come into the jail cell and knock you out? I'm pretty sure you're the one that does that to me constantly.

Here is a picture of me sleeping with my body removed
    [​IMG]

For a period of about an hour, almost every time i spawned a few seconds later i would see "Frosty has a warrant for his arrest!" in the middle of the screen. Ryan Vick was the Police Chief at the time. He was CLEARLY disobeying NLR, but it can't even be considered NLR because most of the time i had done nothing in the past life.
    In order to avoid being arrested for no reason (As soon as i would come around a corner i would hear the wooshing of Douchey's arrest baton swinging at me) I binded Mouse3 to say /sleep. When i did so, [SNiPE]Crouton would remove my body, causing me to have to reconnect to the server. I'm sure you can understand why i may have been a little angry at this point, but adventually they stopped. (After my body was removed twice). This ban post is simply Douchey expressing a grudge he has on me. He is constantly chirping me when i have done nothing to him since i joined the server, whenever he is a cop he constantly arrests me for no reason. Correct me if im wrong, but Douchey you have no real proof of me doing anything against the rules in the past few days.. this ban post is completely based on a grudge.

6. Dub

Dub New Member

Frosty, i admit dm's sometimes, but most of it is when EVERYONE else is aswell, and yes, he does kill people, but from what i've seen it was rp'ing. he might shoot someone who is out in lockdown, or if hes a gangster he might shoot a cop. and as for the offensive language i have not heard him once use any language that i would consider offensive.

so ya, he can get a little crazy sometimes but centering out him when there are many, many, more people who are a lot worse on that server is pretty stupid.

and he def doesnt deserve a ban.

7. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

And Crouton, you say i had a gang of 10 people..? they were ALL Gangsters, we had a gun supplier but i do not see how that is breaking the rules. The medic that was with us was there simply because he wanted to be, we never asked him to join our gang. There were about 6 of us, not 10.

About prop blocking... Crouton don't even START about prop blocking, you do it ALL THE TIME. Here is a screenshot of when you decided it would be fun to block the gangster spawn off from the rest of the map:

[​IMG]

You can see Owner: and his name to the right.

8. Douchey

Douchey New Member

I am going to question this picture... I want to know what this picture has to do with anything... The current chief sent out an order to Arrest you... I merely accepted the task at hand. I found you, and I gave you warnings to come out friendly... Your response? you pulled out an AK-47 ( ilegal weapon might I add ) and shot me apart with it... Him and another friend. My task was re-established when I spoted the " Warrant For Arrest" symble bolded in red and white, and as any CP would do, went after it. I do not see how that broke the NLR at all. I am a new cop. I see the symble. I go after it... The second and third time I gave many warnings, but reacted the same way as the first time... LordCurlyFry was there to witness it. He went after him, and Frosty's comrade gunned him down. Can you please tell me why you lied in this forum?

Along with the other things that you did, and where arrested for. If you ask me, this was not RP. RP is not going out with a gun and shooting up anyone you see, this is just childish. And yes. He did curse. Many times.

-- This was a response to Frosty's Quote --

- Douchey

9. Crouton

Crouton New Member

I like how he asked you to register and post for him (he has 1 post and registered today). What is your ingame name if i can ask and how many hours on the server have you played

10. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Why would i let a cop arrest me for a warrant that is completely unearned? Dub's ingame name has been Drew and Duberta Bondar

11. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Yes, i did block that off as i was tired of being dmed for no apparent reason OUTSIDE MY OWN HOUSE. As soon as i blocked it i was not dmed the remainder of the time i was on. Everyone not in your gang supported me.

12. Crouton

Crouton New Member

The warrant was earned in the fact that you constantly DM'ed

13. Douchey

Douchey New Member

It is merely a 120 second duration of time in a jail cell... Its not like you were going to die... I can see the RP part of you shooting me, thats RP wize, Im not arguing at that point. I am stating that it was totaly inopropriate for you to constantly kill me the other day. I was unable to play. Your K.O.D was over 20, and I have two witnesses. Frosty, if you can stop mutating RP into a mindless massacre, then I can be friends with you. And you wont get banned.

- Douchey

14. Dub

Dub New Member

my name in game is Drew (sometimes Dubert)
    i'm rank staff sgt. so i'm not just some noob to the server

frosty has been in their most of the time i have played there. and nothing at all like what you're saying has ever happened.

15. Douchey

Douchey New Member

I am going to make it clear that Prop Blocking is against the rules, Use a door tool if you are advanced, if you are not, join the [BB] Grp and contact the admin. Do not Prop Block.

- Douchey

16. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Ok enough with the "Constantly DM'd" bullshit, i was in the server tonight for probably 4 hours, the entire time i probably had about 50 kills.. thats 12.5 kills an hour. Could you please explain to me how this is "Constantly DMing"? And crouton, when i was a gangster we never even left our warehouse, you guys were the ones coming to us, so no shit if you block off the tunnel and can't get through it the DMing is going to stop, because you're going to stop coming to us.

17. Douchey

Douchey New Member

If nothing like this has ever happened, then why are we getting complaints? this is completely irelevent. You obviously are told what to say. Because this DID happen, and it indeed WAS anoying. And I want it stopped.

18. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Wow, im sorry. but that is a total lie... A couple times he killed me in the hotel while I was selling weapons. Many times he killed me when I took a turn to S6, tunnel way. He has killed me when I spawned... Countless times, and fifty kills in 4 hours is qiute alot.

- Douchey

19. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Douchey can i ask you for proof on any of the shit you're saying?

20. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Actualy, yes, I can. Not for the jail stun sticking, because I had no camera, obviously. But I have a demo of you cursing at me constantly, and people yelling at you, for dm'ing them. And many pictures of you cursing at me, spamming. This did happen. And I did take pictures.