Banning Frosty

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Douchey, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Unfourtenetly, I can only add one picture at a time, so I will not waste my time on spamming the Forum with pictures, rather, I will send them to Ben. Including the demo. :)

- Douchey

2. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Seems kinda coincidental that im only ever cursing at you huh Douchey? anyways, i'm going to sleep, argue with yourself.

3. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Actualy, its not odd, on this demo, I have picked up other people cursing. but, qiute frankly, not as bad as you.

Have a nice sleep.
    - Douchey

4. Crouton

Crouton New Member

I was dmed outside my house by your gangsters as i stated in an earlier post.

EDIT: I just noticed that in another ban request i made for a different person it shows you saying "your mom was sure she did in bed last night" so i can absolutely confirm the offensive language

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

As the admins do feel that Frosty has been Dming a minor amount, he will be banned for 1 days as soon as i get home from college. (11:03GMT atm, and i finish at 14:45, so he has till about 3 to play).

This will close the case, and nothing more will be heard about it.
    Do not whine about the punishment, be happy its not a 10 day ban.

6. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

Ban frosty, everytime hes online he either dms or acts like a knob.

7. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Ive got alot of pictures of that... Alot. Apparently thats his favorite joke. And its qiute anoying.

8. Douchey

Douchey New Member

You were on the server for 1 hour and 20 minutes, and had a little less then 50 kills.

9. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

I was forced to continuously reconnect because of crouton removing my body. and i had 35 kills, thats a lot less than 50. And if you guys think that a petty "Your mom" joke is offensive language... I don't even know what to say.

10. Crouton

Crouton New Member

It wasnt that just 1 your mom joke was pissing us off. It was everytime we said something to you you would re-word it into a your mom joke.

11. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

that could i have been shortened to "We got owned"

12. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Just about every time I said something to frosty he would re-word it into a "your mom" joke. I told him to obey the NLR, for instance, and he told me...
    "Your mom told me to obey the NLR in bed last night." And I have it screen shotted.

13. Ryan Vick

Ryan Vick New Member

Hey id just like to point out that i was not the one warranting you frosty. The other cps were being kind of retarded besides crouton.

14. Douchey

Douchey New Member

15. Otis Anderson

Otis Anderson New Member

Ban Him he has been profiled for Homosexual fucker and the dmer Last record of kills 1,0341

16. Disast3r

Disast3r New Member

I highly support this thread. 1 day ban is not what he deserves. Look at my thread to see what him and his "friends" did not one night, but two. He pretty much always kills me if I'm chief for no reason and has just sat there trying to spawn kill me multiple times. I have no idea what his problem is but he doesn't deserve to play on an rp server in which he doesn't rp even the slightest bit.

http://www.bbroleplay.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3092

That's my other thread, he's one of the people I said should be banned. Demo included, and a screenshot from a different game as well. Here's the screenshot if you don't want to check my thread out.

[​IMG]

And if Frosty defends himself from this picture by saying that he was on for awhile, he wasn't. An hour at the most. And as you can see the top 3 of the list are all named in my thread.

17. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

To make a statement for all the admins, we do not ensorse DM, but it is a simple thing. The 1 day ban stands unless he gets worse within the next month. If so, he will be banned for 3 weeks, ASSUMING FULL EVIDENCE OF DEMO'S, CONSOLE SCREENIES AND OTHER VIEWS ARE GIVEN.

I want views that shows his time and kills, i dont want a simple screen of the scoreboard, that can easily be made to tamper in any way.

That is all.

18. Douchey

Douchey New Member

If you can gather the information from the forum, you can see that most of the posters want frosty banned.

19. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Frosty, is often a dick... but I find him to be generally agreeable, and while he is a bit trigger happy... he almost always has a reason for it, I definately believe that he should not get a permanant ban, although maybe a temporary ban if all the accusations are true.

20. Otis Anderson

Otis Anderson New Member

They are true want me to get a demo?#!@?$@!$!$@##%