[BB] Tools Ban Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Robert Benson, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Anyways, I put this off because I'm done with BB for the most part, but decided to say to hell with it, and post this anyways. Now before I get to the pictures, I don't want anyone to come in here to flame me, yell at me, or go "lolz fail" (especially you Tools) just because you think I don't have good enough evidence.

Few days ago I saw tools building some random thing in the middle of the street that had no RP reason what so ever, which had killed 1 person (though I must say accidental) and when He had seen me taking pictures, removed it and said "Rostik, post a ban request, please."

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:3671546
    Player: [BB] Tools

Onto the pictures:

This is showing a corner view of the thing:
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ ... v10160.jpg

The back of the thing:
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ ... v10158.jpg

A picture to show you the general size of the thing he was building:
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ ... v10157.jpg

A side view, showing he put seats in it:
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ ... v10159.jpg

A few more pictures the first and 2nd show it going into the air:
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ ... v10156.jpg
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ ... v10154.jpg
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ ... v10162.jpg
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ ... v10161.jpg

Anyways, Tools, here's that ban request for ya, hope you enjoy it.

EDIT: I have more, but this should be sufficient enough unless Kaiden takes his side on this.

-Rostik Novikov

2. Tools

Tools New Member

Haha this was funny to.. The one person who got killed, was killed because he went to the place.. It was [BB]Advantage to be exact. He really didn't care. All you did the entire time you were on the server was complain about every little thing that was happening, even the stupid and not needed things... and other admins didn't have problem with it, most of them were there also. Your the only one who had a problem with it. You also had a problem with us make Hobo huts.. which is annoying... You try to take Control of a situation, that you really didn't need know anything about. I wasn't hurting anyone, and let alone not you. I should of banned you for calling an admin disrespectful words.. but i let it pass. You also freaked when Kaiden was making yall stay on the sidewalk, screaming why dose tools get to stand there.. Well i was dealing with a problem that had just came up.. That's why i teleported away minutes after i deleted it.. No I'm not Gonna say i didn't build because i did..

The reason i made the things is because im trying to make yalls experience on BB one to remember.. And lately it it to hard to try an make it memorable. The admins have been talking about doing events and things. But when an admin dose anything fun on the server, someone has to complain about it. People don't come to BB to to take up time, they come to have a good time. They come because it fun to role play, to build your shops, and to see what the admins mite do next. Like Ben he decided we needed a new map on the sever, so he Changed it to City17, which in my eyes was a good choice. But even him changing the map, people still complain about it.

Im not gonna say anymore.. If i need to be ban, ban me then...

OK OK WHOA Exuvae Hykova I have never seen you on the server.. EVER, So how to you know if i build a lot? You keep saying that but i don't ever see you on...

3. Dan

Dan Active Member

He built a boat..I don't see any wheels on it and I doubt that it even moved....in fact it looks like it was frozen when he was making it, and was probably just for a screen shot or two to post up.

4. Tools

Tools New Member

When did i prop surf? Because i have never proped surf.. Gears you should just stay out of this... Because if anything i know why your in this..

5. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

He was moving it up with his physgun, and he said one person got killed by it.

And tools i was there. So i'm backing it up. I didn't know backing up people was illegal.

6. Dan

Dan Active Member

as far as I could tell tools was not even on it prop surfing, are you saying that the people riding were prop surfing and deserve a ban?

I may be mistaken but I don't believe there is a rule against rides....

7. Tools

Tools New Member

No the only was complaining was rostik, gears Even got on it to...

8. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

*shrugs*... Well He look like he was building it safer anyways.

If I was gonna build on it I'd would like do it somewhere that its out of everyones way (If I was in tools shoes ofcourse)

9. Tools

Tools New Member

Ya i do it a lot.. Last night on the server i made a big garden with fences and seats so everyone could have a good time.. o ya you were even there... So would that be bad? It was really cool and neat.. I don't see you doing anything on the server other then killing people, and complaining..

10. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Thats because people weren't surfing on it. Besides that isn't the reason of the thread.

Edit
    And killing people? You need to pay attention more. I rp more then you, while half the time your building random stuff.

11. Overlord

Yes it is... building = More fun for the server.

He is trying to design things to make people more happy... NOT to prop surf or prop kill..

HE IS TRYING TO GIVE MORE FUN FOR YOU PEOPLE

Admins jobs are suppose to make people safer, help them and make them more happy. And give them more fun on the server.

Admins can't do anything selfish or anything stupid and tools not done anything stupid he stays and stands by the rules and he loves playing the game he just want to put more fun stuff into the server for everyone

12. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

he propkilled me by mistake , i forgived him , he had started the boat or whatever i couldnt see due to error and it killed me , so leave that case out of it , that was a mistake

13. Havoc

Havoc Member

One thing though Tools, build less contraptions please...

14. Tools

Tools New Member

That was the first one i have built in along time.. Other than that i build little hobo huts all the time.. and maybe a garden..

I was role playing to be honest lol.. I made boat noises and ask people to buckle up, so they didn't fall in the water..

15. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Well I didn't see that, but when I see a bought filled with people then it being lifted by physgun, It doesn't look like rp. I never even seen a boat go in the air on land.

16. Overlord

As well building if your complaining of stop building that means stop making doors or security or keypads...

Yes RPing does have to have building. Like some of my examples I done:

Wheel Of Fortune
    Questionare Show

I also seen Some Admins make their on Bus drives or Taxi as well as evan a garage petrol station onces.. or cafes

People can build stuff to make the RP more and much fun

17. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Now I'm going to get involved because his random building and such has bothered me for quite a while I may not have been on much if at all recently but last I remember there were no vehicles and that no rule could be broken by ANYONE including the admins...

Now I'll post some SS of his random building that I got but haven't posted another ban request about because it'll turn into "framing/disrespect" because Tools has admin friends who'll do things like ban me for it...

Oh and none of these are from the 4th of July so you can't just go "Oh I'm going to ignore everything because it's good evidence" this time...

18. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't ban Tools, that hobo shack was to make money, RP style >=|

In city45, I put a donation box in for him, it made him 3k ::)

19. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

I'm pretty sure there is no rule to building for fun. And plus, what harm is he doing to the server and it's players? None. Stop trying to get tools banned for your own personal satisfaction.

It's stupid.

20. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Xandrah

GO
    AWAY
    FOREVER

Your such a noob because ever since you got banned and now your unbanned all you do is hate admins

There super nice its because your such a minge to them reporting them for the stupidests reasons ever thats why

SO HUSH NOW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.