[BB] Tools Ban Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Robert Benson, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tools

Tools New Member

Haha xandrah what took you so long????? Man i was beginning to think you didn't care about me... But anyways.

Stop spamming this topic xandrah.. lol if your so smart use the freaking edit button... And anyway, everything you posted proves nothing.. and is no where close to anything of breaking a rule.. So please take your non sense somewhere else..

O man thanks a lot to xandrah i been meaning to post a picture of my hobo huts on the forums but now i don't have to, you did it for me... What a guy...

2. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

OK, now that I'm back from work.

Tools, and Dan, I don't give a shit if it "didn't harm anyone" or "didn't have wheels," It was a structure that had no RP reason to it what-so-ever, so don't bring that fucking excuse into play here. Tools, whenever someone posts a ban request, or any of you so called admins, the excuse is "it was fun, don't spoil it" or something along those lines, I really don't care if it was fun or not, this wasn't a holiday and I can guarantee he had no RP reason to it.

Now, Bob, you too need to get out of this thread, if all you're going to do is hate on Xandrah for backing me up, I don't want to see it in my thread, got it? mmk then. If nothings done here, then whoopdy-fuckin'-doo all the admins suck anyways (apart from a few, Tox, Advantage, and a few others) and I really wish Ben would watch how they act sometimes. So, here's what I want to happen, I want ALL you flamers to not post here anymore, its fucking ridiculous how you guys instantly take the side of an admin. I would also like no one to come on here and hate on Xandrah, he's a good guy and you guys need to leave him the fuck alone. If you have a problem with me, PM me over the forums, I don't give a shit.

Anyways, I'm out, done posting here, I'll let Kaiden come in and say "It didn't hurt anyone, and really can't be considered a vehicle, so this is locked" and you all can be on your marry fuckin' way.

3. Craig

Craig New Member

This is pretty lame. Xandrah and whoever else is arguing decided to turn this thread into a flaming battle. I am at a loss for words right now because of it.

Anyways, Tools didn't purposefully harm anyone with the contraption, and even though this is considered prop surfing, one should not take it that way. If he was using the boat to reach places that would normally be unreachable without the use of a prop, such as over someone's wall or on to a roof top, we would have a problem here, but since he was only making an amusement ride, this ban request is unnecessary.

I think you're all taking this a little too seriously. OH WAIT, I FORGOT!

[​IMG]

4. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

It was turned into a flame thread when dan and neufex posted. And so what joker got in trouble for doing it when he wasn't using it to get over places why shouldnt tools? And yeah i'm gonna keep bringing that up because tools should get some kind of punishment.

5. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I wasn't posting for the kill, if you had READ my first post, I said (Although it was accidental), that wasn't the point of the request, the point was that he once again is building random ass shit for no RP reason.

6. Major Tman

Major Tman New Member

Well fine, the truth is tools is a fucking awesome admin.

7. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Tools.....that you'd get onto me for building a flying thing and then you go back and do the same goddamn thing.

8. Tools

Tools New Member

Do you guys not understand. It did not Fly.

9. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Still moved, it's bullshit.

10. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

11. Major Tman

Major Tman New Member

Well his killed more people that were mad about it. Also tool's ship flew just a little bit up because of hyrdrolics, unlike Jokers which apparently just flew around. Tools had his under control, Joker didn't

12. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

The area he flew up was still unreachable by jumping? So its prop surfing.

13. Cannonball

Cannonball New Member

Ok it's time I whipped out my big old clarification stick!
    Whoever said that hobo huts are non-RP is a complete dumbass, many people (including myself) RP all the time in hobo huts while ourselves and the rest of the community enjoys, while others try to destroy the huts people make (ironically, I've seen the four complainers on here each try to destroy them). Second, it was NOT prop surfing, clearly I need to clarify what prop surfing is. The term 'prop surfing' came about because of people climbing onto flat objects, grabbing them with their physgun, and using it to launch them into the air. To any observers on the ground it looks like they are 'surfing' through the air, hence this is not a case of prop surfing. Someone brought up the fact that it was prop climbing because it was an area not reachable by jumping, when in fact it was because you could jump onto it from the ground, hence not truly climbing. Third, NAME FIVE OTHER PEOPLE BESIDES YOUR PRICK LITTLE COMPLAINER SELVES WHO HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS! If it was so bad, you guys wouldn't have ridden it yourself, GEARS! Fourth, Johnny I saw you complaining this one is for you, if prop climbing is such a sin to you, that the idea is that repulsive that you cannot stand it, THAN WHY ARE YOU IN A GROUP THAT IS INFAMOUS FOR BUILDING THE MOST OUTLANDISH BASES THAT INVOLVES NUMEROUS PROP CLIMBS? When the hell was the last time that a mob family had a Castle in the middle of a city?? The famous quote 'Change begins at home' was written for a reason, it means that before you can change the ways others behave and act you must change the way YOU behave and act.

In conclusion, Tools is one of the most effective, friendly, interactive, and outgoing admins that I have EVER seen, on any server. He tried to build something that the whole community would enjoy. You four (Chad, Xandrah, Johnny, Rostik) are the only people who have a problem with this, yet ironically each one of you has been banned or kicked before for THE EXACT SAME SORT OF CRAP. This topic is done, because there is nothing else any of you can say that this community will put any stock into and not think it complete and utter bullshit.

Tools is staying. This thread is done.

EDIT: For any of you who don't know what a deer stand is, it's a platform that you attach to the side of a tree and sit on in order to hunt to that deer cannot see you, as well as providing a larger visual area for the hunter.

14. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Deer Stand = Tree Stand (It may be different where you are?)

Anyways, everyone STOP POSTING HERE, The only person I want to see post is Tools, Myself, and Kaiden, No one else, otherwise this will go farther than the hell it has already become. Titzy, I have no problems in real life, just a problem with Tools at the moment, please don't assume when you have no idea. Everyone else who is just using this to flame, shut the fuck up, get the fuck out, and go to fucking bed.

15. Tools

Tools New Member

I still dont see why you have a problem with me..

16. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I'm sorry Tools, it's just I'm getting ticked off that many of the admins seem to think they can do anything. Maybe cut down on the big building? I mean, I would rather have this resolved than more people get into trouble because they *think* they're helping.

EDIT: Also, it does SEEM that many of the admins can get away with what they want. That's one of the bigger reasons.

17. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Man why do these ban requests always turn into flame fests....

18. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

I got a feeling a wall of text is coming.............

19. Tools

Tools New Member

Hit me

20. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

And Tools sorry you took that the wrong way but I don't see the justice in me making something and everybody involved having fun and getting in trouble for it. Then you do the same thing and claim that everybody on it was having fun and that it's ok then.

You just have to see it in my perspective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.