Dumbo's Full Admin App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Dumbo, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

Game Name
    Dumbo

Who are you? Elaborate? Give us insight about you.
    http://bbroleplay.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5683

I am also becoming a more better lua developer, possibly to help BB with any future gamemodes. :smile:

Why you believe you should have full Admin. What makes you suitable? What makes you stand out?

Because I take my job seriously, would make sure other sub admins take it seriously too ( although I'm not going to be bossy or anything ), I've had no complaints so far, I am very precaution about my admin actions ingame, I tend to think the most logical approach, and I keep an eye out for other sub admins >.>

I would try to give out the best ideas while I have the authority of full admin, and hope they'd follow through. ;-)

I also will help out new sub admins for anything they need help with, just so they don't get lost. :)

P.S. I'm also kinda the dr. hax of deathrun ;o and I'm nice. ;3

Be able to spend at least 14 hours on the server.
    This isn't the problem. :p

Must have Platinum and Sub-Admin.
    Indeed.

2. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

Dumbo is a great admin, he's friendly, never abuses his powers, and is dedicated to the job (not to mention that he's good at Deathrun it self).

+1 Sleepy Reference

3. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

I have problems with you dumbo still. Teddi knows why.... I still have not completely gotten used to your so called "attitude" So here I am to explain. Dumbo has a bitter sweet attiude to people, for example one time i told him something about Clive and he goes into the server and copy and pastes verbatim what i had said about Clive. This makes you seem like a two faced personality split type of person. You remind me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde to be honest dumbo. I asked him for money and I promised to pay him back and he tells on me to TEDDI. and this quote of "I've had no complaints so far" is a lie. I have numerous complaints about how you have exploited traps in the past to get out of them and I personally have eye witnessed them. I have been inactive due to overloads of school work so has he changed you tell me. But in the past he has abused his admin and has admitted to it all I hope is that he changed. No ref intended

4. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Boob, it's all in good fun. As soon as someone gets mad or complains (pk owner excluded) we stop.

5. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

Personally No, He exploits ALOT, Maybe he should learn to play fair before he goes any further.

6. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

I agree with Bob for the most part. Its his somewhat cocky attitude. I just cant get used to it. You do have a bitter side that I see often (Sometimes your normal, then sometimes your just a complete ass, which is why I agree with Bob about you being two-faced) depending on who is around from what I've seen. And you may be kidding but, meh. And I don't really have an opinion on the exploits because I don't recall and some of it has been settled, and I don't feel like arguing, BUT I have seen you use SOME exploits, but out of no harm but still. Exploits are exploits, report them on Mantis. Not trying to start an argument, but I personally think your rushing into getting positions, not that my say means much, just my two cents. I'm not giving a yes or a no right now.

7. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

That doesn't count as me having a bad attitude, this is the only thing I apologized for cause you seemed to have been upset over something as small as that.

Most of the complaints are not liable complaints, mostly just anything to say I had done admin abuse when it's not against the rules nor did I do any unlawful admin action.

Numerous traps to get out of them? Okay tell them which numerous traps, there aren't any, I don't try to exploit any traps, and you go ask other admins and eye witnesses about that.

As for anything other "exploiting"-wise, what whitefang said applies.

8. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

I dont see exploiting as abusing and i do see it as fun, But work on your attitude a bit :X

Other than that you deserve it imo

9. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I'd say yes, it is only too bad his eyes don't see the way of the three.

10. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

wut

11. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

He's on about 3corp on RP, zeke, shoo.

12. John M Stanson

John M Stanson Kargov rules

I say yes because he is active on the server and a nice guy :s

13. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

I've never seen him exploit myself, or have a attitude problem, but then again I haven't been on DR for a while.

14. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

that is a bit shitty what he did

15. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Bob has the complete wrong end of the stick, in which he believes only Dumbo complained. Others did, so stop blaming this on Dumbo please.

16. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

For a majority of the time I can say that Dumbo is a good enough sub on the deathun server and he doesn't abuse any of the admin commands. Generally he is quite nice to the people on the server and is helpfull to anyone asking a question, he is also very active on the server. He's good, but trouble seems to have arrised from somewhere about him, most of which I have absolutly no idea about so I can't say much on that front. :eek:

Anyways, he's got my support.

17. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

anyways, i forgot to say that i support =p

18. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

wait wat?

19. angry biker

angry biker Detective

I agree with bob and sin, you need to work on your attitude in my opinion.

20. Tools

Tools New Member

Bullshit, I take 28 hours of College classes a week and i work 40 hours on top of that.. and i seem to have the time to play..

But as a Death run full admin i think Dumbo should work a little longer and get more supportive posts...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.