Dumbo's Full Admin App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Dumbo, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

What do you mean by that? Most people support me

2. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

He means, Cleaning up these "Exploits" and "Attitude" problems people have posted.

3. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

I believe I settled this already with Eddie, Sin Vida, and Bob in a previous steam chat, I guess they ignored my apologies and continue.

4. Jellyhead

Jellyhead New Member

+1 Vote for dumbo

5. Tools

Tools New Member

No i meant gain a more positive image within the community...

6. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

i never hear anything negitive in game...

7. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I find it funny no one has brought up the fact that his first day on BB servers all Dumbo did was talk about how Sass DR was so much better than BB's and that when he left he said "Remember kids, if it's BB it sucks."

Just putting that out there.

8. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Becuase who wants to see the admins not getting along

9. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

No comment at this time. :S

10. The Pickled One

The Pickled One New Member

Dumbo is a good admin.

The only complaint I've ever given him was about being too good at deathrun =p

11. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think he said Sass DR sucked so much because they fucked over their plats.

12. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

Basically, they had given like 80% of the VIP features to non-VIPs and ripped off over 600 donators, then came the removal of some great administrators, such as HatefulEagle, and other more complications.

As far as I know, the owner, Cold was a complete dick.

Spacetech could never code right, Sassafrass coded the original, but Spacetech took it over and helped, but overall all he did was make new bullshit updates to the game, the exploits on maps were never fixed correctly, and I almost got banned for arguing, they argued it "takes a while" but then you see, Cpf went and made the Developers gun, which pretty much kills their argument overall.

The only reason it's the more popular is because Garry had played on it, posted blogs about it, etc.

The way they promoted administrators was horrible, basically they could post in a thread, or if the owner cold liked you enough, you would just become an admin straight up, and one of the new admins constantly muted me, so I was abused, and left overall because just that.

I remember times when Cold would abuse his own administration, and their jukebox. Basically, imagine "Do you like waffles" being played a million times. :p As for administration, he would get out of the death area, and kill runners a lot, he would tp over traps, overall he disobeyed his own rules.

You didn't have access to some of the player models you see on Sassilization, only here, for example, Alyx and Breen, both of these were restricted to higher authority, such as Spacetech and Cold, in our version you get all the models, including more, free, not some shitty currency you have to use to get them in which they should be free overall for Platinums.

13. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Deleting all your useless posts like tools tuorog teddis and whitefangs and john etc

This is not a social lounge!

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Ok Whitefang next person to make some BS comment NOT ABOUT THE APPLICATION will result in locking the thread possibly if I talk to Teddi about it. It is hard to sort through the critisim and comments and the BS it is a freaking circus in the application.

14. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

I agree with Tools.

While I may have referenced him, he needs to get a more positive image, regardless of how many people have referenced him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.