Live chat to a random person

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pablotheman, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Code:
    Stranger: hi
    You: No
    Stranger: lol
    You: I'LL SHOW YOU HI!
    Stranger: they have trained this chatbot well
    You: Or have they?
    Stranger: its a question we all ask ourselves
    You: Isn't it?
    Stranger: ha
    Stranger: where are you from?
    You: Earth
    Stranger: shit
    Stranger: we might be twins!
    You: Not possible
    You: I'm a robit
    You: BEEP BOOP
    Stranger: oh yeah
    Stranger: darn
    Stranger: close but
    Stranger: same planet and al
    Stranger: *all
    Stranger: where were you manufactured? Australia? US? UK?
    You: Hmm
    You: In the Pacific Ocean
    You: WHERE DID YOU GO?!
    You: I'M AFRAID!
    Stranger: im right here
    Stranger: *REAPPEARS*
    Stranger: haha
    Stranger: what do you do for a living mr robot
    You: I eat babies
    Stranger: or ms I really don't know how you robots roll with the genders
    Stranger: ah well
    Stranger: I'm from Australia
    Stranger: very cool sort of place
    Stranger: actually no it isnt
    You: I hear you have spiders there
    You: That eat birds
    Stranger: you get that
    Stranger: and we get attacked by vicious swarms of pigeon-alligators
    Stranger: they swoop down .. .man
    Stranger: there's your brother there one minute
    Stranger: the next he's gone
    You: Has a dingo eaten your baby yet?
    Stranger: not quite
    Stranger: having not had children myself that fear is yet to manifest itself in reality
    You: Has a dingo eaten you yet?
    Stranger: several times
    You: Sounds like fun
    Stranger: oh yes
    Stranger: you really havent been to australia unless you have been eaten by a dingo
    Stranger: those tourist dogs
    Stranger: ive been to australia they say
    Stranger: well us old timers know the real story ay
    Stranger: ay
    You: Really>
    Stranger: At the risk of getting an insanely out there answer such as three hundred and twelve, how old are you?
    Stranger: I'm 18
    Stranger: woo
    Stranger: yea
    You: 34
    Stranger: ha
    Stranger: nice
    Stranger: lookign forward to easter?
    You: Eh
    Stranger: No?
    You: MEH
    Stranger: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAHA JOSH
    You: WHAT'S A JOSH>!
    Stranger: to joke
    You: ;-;
    You: also, to follow it's directions, hi!
    You: AGAIN YOU DISAPPEAR!
    Stranger: I really must stop doing that
    Stranger: I do it in real life too, freaks people out
    Stranger: I have been walking with people along roads and just vanished
    Stranger: they call me a few hours later goin WHERE DID YOU GO
    You: WHAT ARE YOU?! A NINJA?!
    Stranger: YES
    You: OMG A NINJA
    Stranger: ITS GUNNA KILL UZ
    You: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE?!
    Stranger: yea
    Stranger: you bore me
    Stranger: bye
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.
    I met an Australian ninja, who's been eaten buy a dingo several times :D

2. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I've found a demon in the midst of all this!

3. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

And Lots of Communists

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Code:
    Me:
     My Personal Opinion, is that you didn't make sense just now.
    God:
    Right now?  Where did you get your  Personal Opinion is that me did not make sense just?

4. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Best one so far:
    Code:
    You: Hi
    Stranger: Hello!
    You: knock knock
    Stranger: Really?
    Stranger: Haha!
    Stranger: Okay, who's there?
    You: RICK ASTLEY
    You: .................................................. ....... ..................................,-~~'''''''~~--,,_
    .................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
    .................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|',
    .................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':}
    .................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
    .................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
    .................................................. ............................(_''~-': : : : : : : : :
    .................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--never Gonna
    .................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----give You Up!
    .................................................. ............................,-''\':\: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
    .................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;\:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|
    .................................................. .............__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;\: :\: : :____/: :',__
    .................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
    ................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;\. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
    ................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;\. . .\:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    .............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;',: : __|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
    ...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;; ;;;; \. . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
    ........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;; ;;;\. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
    ......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .\:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
    ......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|
    ....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
    ................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |\;;;;;;;|
    ...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
    ..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Bettar

Code:
    Stranger: hello there
    You: Knock knock
    Stranger: whos there?
    You: PEDOBEAR
    You: ___________________░▒▓▓▓▓▒░_______________________ _________________________________
    ________________░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░____________________ _________________________
    ______________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓___________________ _________________________
    _____________▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________ _____________░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒_________
    ____________▒▓▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒ ░____▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒_______
    ____________▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______
    ____________▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒_____
    ____________▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▓▒_____
    _____________▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░▒▓______
    ______________▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░▒▓░______
    ______________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓________
    _____________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒_________
    ____________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_________
    ____________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░________
    ___________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒________
    ___________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓________
    __________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓________
    __________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    _________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    _________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░ ░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    ________▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░ ░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_______
    _______▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░ ░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_______
    _____░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░ ░░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░______
    ____░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒ ░ ░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______
    ___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▒ ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____
    ___░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▒ ▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓____
    ______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓________
    _____░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░________
    ______░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░_______
    ______▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_____
    ____░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓____
    ___░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░__
    ___▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_
    __▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░
    _░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓__▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    _▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_____▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
    ░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓___░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▒__▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓__▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒___
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▒__▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░____
    _▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓____▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░_______
    _░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▓▓░____________________
    __░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▓░_____________________
    ____▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓░______________________
    ______▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒_______________________
    ______░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    ______░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░ _________________________
    ______░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_ _________________________
    _______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓__ _________________________
    _______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_ _________________________
    _______▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_ _________________________
    _______▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_ _________________________
    _______▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒ _________________________
    ______░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ _________________________
    ______▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░___________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ _________________________
    ______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒______________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    _____▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓________________________
    _____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓________________________
    _____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    ____░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_____________________▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ░ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒ _ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░____________________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒_ _ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░__ _ _________________________
    _____▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓_____________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒___ _________________________
    _____░▒_▒_▒_▒____________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒ ░________________________
    __________________________________▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▓▒______________________
    ___________________________________░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▓▓▒░___________________
    ______________________________________░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________
    _________________________________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒________________
    __________________________________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓░_______________
    __________________________________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒_______________
    ___________________________________________░▓▓▓▒▓▓ ▒░░░▓░_▒▓▒_______________
    _____________________________________________▒▓▓▓▒ ____▓▓░▓▒________________
    _________________________________________________░ ▒▒▒▒▒▓░░__________________
    Stranger: AHHHHH
    You: RUUUUUN
    Stranger: fucking pedo bear!!!!!
    Stranger: FUCK YOU KAIA

5. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I HAD THAT PEDO BEAR GUY!

Yes, I've been showing Blitz all of the Communist people I find.

Poor guy ran into something he didn't expect.

God damn commies!

6. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

lol
    Code:
    You: Kittens, yes or no?
    Stranger: no
    You: what're you, gay?
    Stranger: yes,u r gay too?
    You: why?
    Stranger: I love gay..
    Stranger: where r u from?
    You: well you're a sick demented man, and should see a shrink

7. pablotheman

pablotheman New Member

So I met a gold farmer online!

Code:
    Stranger: HI
    Stranger: asl?
    You: 54 T Russia
    Stranger: !
    Stranger: !!!
    Stranger: RUSSIA!
    You: Ill eat you, k?
    Stranger: 21.M.CHN
    You: China?
    Stranger: ye
    You: ITS A TRAP, PEDOBEAR SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You: ___________________░▒▓▓▓▓▒░_______________________ _________________________________
    ________________░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░____________________ _________________________
    ______________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓___________________ _________________________
    _____________▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________ _____________░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒_________
    ____________▒▓▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒ ░____▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒_______
    ____________▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______
    ____________▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒_____
    ____________▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▓▒_____
    _____________▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░▒▓______
    ______________▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░▒▓░______
    ______________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓________
    _____________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒_________
    ____________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_________
    ____________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░________
    ___________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒________
    ___________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓________
    __________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓________
    __________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    _________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    _________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░ ░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    ________▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░ ░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_______
    _______▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░ ░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_______
    _____░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░ ░░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░______
    ____░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒ ░ ░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______
    ___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▒ ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____
    ___░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▒ ▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓____
    ______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓________
    _____░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░________
    ______░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░_______
    ______▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_____
    ____░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓____
    ___░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░__
    ___▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_
    __▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░
    _░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓__▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    _▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_____▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
    ░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓___░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▒__▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓__▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒___
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▒__▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░____
    _▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓____▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░_______
    _░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▓▓░____________________
    __░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▓░_____________________
    ____▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓░______________________
    ______▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒_______________________
    ______░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    ______░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░ _________________________
    ______░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_ _________________________
    _______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓__ _________________________
    _______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_ _________________________
    _______▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_ _________________________
    _______▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_ _________________________
    _______▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒ _________________________
    ______░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ _________________________
    ______▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░___________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ _________________________
    ______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒______________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    _____▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓________________________
    _____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓________________________
    _____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    ____░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_____________________▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ░ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒ _ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░____________________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒_ _ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░__ _ _________________________
    _____▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓_____________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒___ _________________________
    _____░▒_▒_▒_▒____________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒ ░________________________
    __________________________________▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▓▒______________________
    ___________________________________░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▓▓▒░___________________
    ______________________________________░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________
    _________________________________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒________________
    __________________________________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓░_______________
    __________________________________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒_______________
    ___________________________________________░▓▓▓▒▓▓ ▒░░░▓░_▒▓▒_______________
    _____________________________________________▒▓▓▓▒ ____▓▓░▓▒________________
    _________________________________________________░ ▒▒▒▒▒▓░░__________________

8. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

LOL at the pedo bear XD

9. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

my pedobear -.-

10. Dan

Dan Active Member

lol

11. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Code: