My War [Petrovski's story about the civil war of 1996]LAST

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Polski Pete, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

Re: My War [Petrovski's story about the civil war of 1996]MAY 27

Yeah thats what i thought when i started writing this thing and thats also why i made the title "My War" so it would show the story just in the title including things going on in my head and combat

so i made an online book... if i REALLY make a book about this im going to write it alot more detailed and write everyday and what the others were thinking or doing
    like that movie... Vantage Point

2. Tommasleon

Tommasleon New Member

Hehe, This is one of the best stories and sadest I've ever read. I know pete very well, We're like bothers we think alike and everything. I'm really sorry to all that has happened and I hope this teaches a lot of people to think before they say something stupid about their life. *TL loves this*

3. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

BUMP* Because it should be read by those who havent already

4. scoutking

scoutking New Member

If i ever see you on the server, you will have my fullest of respect.
    Sad story.
    Really should write this into a book so more people know not to take things for advantage.

5. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

I'm so shocked about what happens in this world. You are truly a hero for all the things that you did.

6. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Don't Be Shocked

*Incoming Subtle Bump Received*

This was Bumped for the reason that it should be read by those who haven't read it Yet. Its the last time i bump it i promise just one last time to fill in all the "I Didn't Read it Yet" gaps.

Smiley Face,
    Blitz

7. elfangor

elfangor New Member

I have grewn up in a land that was lucky... The nazi's didnt know about the oil so when the war was over we became rich. Thats why i have been born into one of the richest countries in the world, so i see myself lucky. I never go hungry i get 100kr(norwegian money) A week for doing nothing

.I have great respect for what you did Pete and think that it was a sad story :(