Racism

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by scoutking, Nov 16, 2008.

1. scoutking

scoutking New Member

Now, Teddi has done posts about this, their have been rules instated to prevent racism in ooc. They have been their forever. People tend to break these. Most of them are admins, i guss they think they can't get in trouble. But by now your probly think "ow its the idiot scoutking trying to get admins in trouble" Well i dont want the admins in trouble i want this shit stoped. cause right now alot of admins think they can do anything.

I present you screenshots
    First up we got the grove street shit. Now i don't give a shit about tox and his gang. but they seem to keep it going into ooc and like to spam signs.
    here is biff telling cops. and someone els "that this town is theirs nigger" and that "this is our turf nigger" in ooc.
    [attachment=5:3mz4e8d9]rp_tb_city45_v02n0011.jpg[/attachment:3mz4e8d9]
    [attachment=4:3mz4e8d9]rp_tb_city45_v02n0010.jpg[/attachment:3mz4e8d9]

Now that was just the ooc stuff. now onto sign spams
    Tox signs spam
    [attachment=3:3mz4e8d9]rp_tb_city45_v02n0012.jpg[/attachment:3mz4e8d9]

Now this i dont know who it is but i think they are with tox group. if not this is also a example of a common player that is not a admin doing this too. This is the only one i got of a non admin player going over the line with racism.
    [attachment=2:3mz4e8d9]rp_tb_city45_v02n0019.jpg[/attachment:3mz4e8d9]

Now the day the server opened up eddie played for a while. He played a racis like 80% of you idiots are doing latly. This dosnt really bother me cause hes not sign spamming or doing stupid shit in ooc untill.
    [attachment=1:3mz4e8d9]rp_tb_city45_v02n0004.jpg[/attachment:3mz4e8d9]
    Now their should be some lines on when racism in rp is over the line.
    after this eddie walked around spamming nigger this and nigger that or screaming shit usaly with the word nigger.Hood nigger time not so offensive in rp, but after saying it every 5 words gets offensive.
    [attachment=0:3mz4e8d9]rp_tb_city45_v02n0009.jpg[/attachment:3mz4e8d9]

This has all been in the past few weeks. and all of these where admins, I think the word Nigger should be a instant ban if used in ooc. and strickter rules on racism in rp.

2. scoutking

scoutking New Member

But wait their is more.
    Even one of the devs did this.
    Advantage. He was running his gang, and i guss he brough it together with the grove and he had this to say.
    [attachment=0:3qzp1qd9]rp_tb_city45_v02n0017.jpg[/attachment:3qzp1qd9]
    BB used to be abusive free, maby their be a bad apple here and their IE chuck norris. But this should again not be acceptable. i can understand new players who didnt read the rules BUT THESE ARE THE FUCKING ADMINS!

No one needs a ban/ a demotion, i think the rules should be stricket for racism in rp, and racism in ooc should be a instant ban even if a admin is not their. Make a lua script that instant bans anyone who says nigger in ooc. Whats the point for a rule if its broken by the admins. Ive seen players banned for saying nigger. But no admins get no punishment and god damn it. it need to end here

DO NOT FLAME disscuse.

3. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

I'm glad scoutking the saint brought this up, this needs to be dealt with

Also signs are RP, you can say nigger IC

4. limilim

limilim Active Member

Almost all admins are racist at one time or another. It's no really offensive. So if you demote them. You'd have to demote a lot of admins

5. Stanley Kowalski

Nobody here is actually racist, nigger is just a funny word.

Also I find it hilarious how scoutking wants to be seen as someone who is concerned about the quality of the server when all he does all day is DM and break NLR.

6. scoutking

scoutking New Member

HOW YA KNOW? Im not the best rper. i will admite i probly dm/or break nlr every now and then. most time its take out of proportion, and i dont give about the server. but i like to play on it, and i want decent admins to admin it. and it s annoying how admins break the rules and get no punishment.
    This is not about me, so dont even start to do counter-attacks. this isnt even a attack i did this to bring attention to the shit thats been going on.

7. scoutking

scoutking New Member

no ones here is racis? well your imature,or racis. cause everything you do usaly has the word nigger in it
    what the hell when i say nigger it always says "grimm likes chicken when i say it"

8. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

Scoutking doesn't care he just wants to get people in trouble. I'll stop saying it as soon as an actual black guy gets offended but as of now the only person who "cares" Is a Dmer/rulebreaker

9. limilim

limilim Active Member

Isn't that funny?

10. scoutking

scoutking New Member

So your going to break a rule cause no one has said stop? but you know that you break it?

11. scoutking

scoutking New Member

already turned into a flame fest. just you two learn to shut the hell up in ooc, and not spam signs with it.

12. Stanley Kowalski

This, also Scoutking once said he hates admins (Tools and Bob can confirm this)

13. scoutking

scoutking New Member

This, also Scoutking once said he hates admins (Tools and Bob can confirm this)[/quote:6vgvfl3a]
    i hate the ones who break the rules.i got screenshots of non admins up their.
    even if i am targeting admins, its still not ok. These are screenshots over 2 weeks time.

14. Stanley Kowalski

> complaining about a flamefest
    > telling people to shut the hell up

15. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

Actually Ive never even heard about a no racism on the server rule. Ive read the no racism on the forums topic teddi made, but nothing about the server.

16. scoutking

scoutking New Member

tox. why are you so defensive? i mean just dont use racism in ooc/or sign spam and this will end. this is asking for it to end. no punishment.

17. Stanley Kowalski

I'm not being defensive, I'm amused

18. limilim

limilim Active Member

19. scoutking

scoutking New Member

20. scoutking

scoutking New Member

how come when every i say the N word it says Grimm Likes Chicken.