Same Sex marriage

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by [BB]Kyle, Sep 5, 2008.

?

Should same sex marriage be allowed in all states or in other countries

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

61.8%
  3. Unsure

38.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. limilim

limilim Active Member

Learn not to say fag or dyke at all. It is pretty offensive too anybody.

2. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Nor does mine as I'm not christian or catholic either but I've read the posts above too and eventually your kids will be exposed to gays, having it earlier (but not like talking to them or anything, just seeing them) would prepare them more for the world in my opinon. People should let children decide what they want to be lifestyle wise as job wise and everything as long as it's not murdering people or hurting people. Don't be a control person who doesn't want their children to be gay or bi because they don't like it.

3. limilim

limilim Active Member

Its just like telling your kid not to be a doctor when he really wants to be one. Will he listen to you. Probably not because you are going against everything he wants to do in life. Well if you want to call your friends faggots thats fine. But you don't go around randomly say you're a fag.

4. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

I think you'll grow out of it when you get older and everything, if you get more serious in the future. A lot of kids say fag and dyke to each other today, that's what keeps kids from telling each other their gay because they think they'll be shunned and it's that which pisses me off, everyone should be able to express themselves and not have opinions changed towards them for the worse. Yet, the world isn't perfect so I'll have to try anyway I can to help people express and say what they want to say without people shunning them for no REAL reason.

5. [!!Rawr!!]

[!!Rawr!!] New Member

I said no cus' all them gays poison the society. I am from the South and we don't tolerate people like that down here. Ya'll can let them run around in California we don't like their kind in the South.

6. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Poison the society? What are you even talking about? You were raised in the south so I can understand why you think all of this but I don't think anyone will win or lose this debate because people will never get along.

7. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Yeah, I hate that shit. It really pisses me off, people just sling it around but it could actually hurt people and make people who are unsure if they are gay or not not decide the right thing.

8. limilim

limilim Active Member

Well that is the same thing the southerners said about blacks. But we all came up with an agreement. Also imagine you were gay and raised in the south. Would you like to be shunned. Would you like to be beaten and treated like shit? We are all humans aren't we? Why should we treat each other differently.

9. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Exactly, I'm wondering if people are born gay or not...people talk about it but I'm still skeptical.

10. [!!Rawr!!]

[!!Rawr!!] New Member

I was kidding. I live in San Francisco, we have ALOT of gay/lesbians here. I just voted no because no one had yet. I support gays and lesbians. :)

Also,
    People are born gay, not made so your kids wouldn't turn gay from hanging with gays or anything.

11. limilim

limilim Active Member

I'm pretty sure being gay has to do with your brain.

12. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

I kind of thought that at first but you never know over the internet =P. Scared me for a sec, but people in the South probably DO think that which is the scary part.

13. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

I'm going to bed for now, don't debate TOO much without me. Night [BB]

14. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

15. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

Gay people are faggots.

16. Tools

Tools New Member

I agree with Raging.

17. Tools

Tools New Member

Homosexual sex is the primary transmission route of the AIDS virus in our society. According
    to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (with the National Institutes of Health),
    there are an estimated 40,000 new HIV infections each year in the United States. Seventy percent
    of these are men; 30% are women. Of those men who are infected, 60% of them are infected
    through homosexual sex; 25% through intravenous drug use; and 15% through heterosexual sex.
    Researchers are alarmed at signs of a new epidemic sweeping through homosexual communities
    as younger homosexuals engage in high risk, unprotected anal intercourse.

It spreads one of the most deadly diseases in the world. These things are bad. I do not condone this.

18. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

There's a strong difference between same sex marriage and same sex partners tbh.

It's not our fault the fools can't take precautions.

19. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

20. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

I didn't think so many people would be against it... I think as long as somebody loves somebody else, it's alright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.