U.S Presidental Race Winner

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by scoutking, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Tools

Tools New Member

The war is over Oil, and funny how the people that have made money are all tied to the bush administration.

Just my 2 cents, but leaving a war doesnt make you a pussy, it shows that you're smart and bloodshed isn't needed.[/quote]

We need the oil so I don't care if were in there for the wrong reason. And the fact that Obama changed his plan for removing the troops after he noticed that the change we made in iraq was so positive. Were not the country you live in. We dont solve are problems by running or giving up. Were in to deep to just abanndon them. The thing that were stopping would move in and take over faster.

O and ya Xandrah, Im telling you are a pussy to, and since we all live in America, that makes us all one. So yes im calling everyone a pussy if we leave Iraq.. I don't see what was really hard to understand there, just that you are looking for something to flame me about. Please read and understand things before you start to flame someone.

2. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Iraq was fucking pointless to begin with. Just like Vietnam, and we stepped out of that and what happened? Things became better in the USA. I'm glad Obama won, I voted for him, shit I even went to a few of his speeches (and Bill Clinton's). Eight years of Bush was eight years more than this country could take.

And to all of you who are so against him cause he's black, he's less than 5% black.

3. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

4. Tools

Tools New Member

You guys whine like your lives are to the point that your starving or losing everything. if you say that, you have no idea what your going through. If you telling the truth Zeke your pulling a pretty good paycheck, and you buy what you want. Tell me where in trouble when you can't afford your power and water bill due to inflation or lack of jobs, tAmerica is the best place in the world to live in and will be like that till we lose are Republic status as a nation. The economy is bad but not that bad.

But on good issue. Florida had an ammendment passed with this election making the benefits of marriage only between a man and women. And no other.

5. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Yea, I can afford what I want, but I have family members who are losing their jobs and I have to help support them every month because the unemployment rate is so fucking high.

On a sidenote three of my relatives also filed for foreclosure.

6. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I just wanted to make sure you understood the flaw in your statement :p

Also the Iraq war has gone [sarcasm] so great [/sarcasm] for us... and the price of oil dropped [sarcasm] so much [/sarcasm] from what it was and this war [sarcasm] hasn't been [sarcasm] pointless :p

7. Tools

Tools New Member

[/Sarcasm]See xandrah your still trying to start something... I thought with a warning from teddi you would stop...

I dont know if you drive yet, im pretty sure you dont.. But gas is only $1.90 agallon now. I dont see how you think a $2 drop in gas is not an approvement from what $4 is, its probably becuase you dont drive...[/Sarcasm]

Sarcasm is a form of speech or writing which is bitter or cutting, being intended to taunt its target

Which brings me the fact that your trying to start something...

8. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

So stating my opinion is starting something...

9. Dan Pyre

Dan Pyre Member

I was watching CNN all night and they kept doing those "Projection Update" things and I was praying to God that one of those times that...

"It appears that Barack Obama is leading John McCain 77-34 in electoral votes... and here comes the next update..."

*music plays*

"OH MY GOD, RON PAUL JUST SWEPT ALL THE OTHER STATES!!"

That would have been so funny...

Ok, guess what, everyone, for the next election convince all of your friends to convince all of their friends and so and and forth to vote for the independent candidate. We're already fucked with Obama as it is so just imagine Ralph Nader trying to run the country...

10. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I don't really think pulling out of Iraq makes us pussies... That's like saying because we didn't go to actual war with Russia in the cold war, we're pussies. Pulling out of Iraq right now would help us get back on track, instead of putting Billions of dollars a day into this war, which is quite stupid since we shouldn't even be in Iraq, we should be in Afghanistan. I don't have anything against the troops currently serving, but the politics and choices made by our government need to change, otherwise we'll just be the policemen of Iraq for another 4+ years.

11. Tools

Tools New Member

We are in Afghanistan. I have friends that are over there right now fighting. And if it was such a big issue then why do we control it as well. We have more power there then we have in Iraq. But no ones cares about that one.

Also xandrah i edited my last post just for you....

12. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

I guess those crops will never be harvested now Tools

13. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

14. Tools

Tools New Member

Ya those black kids stole everything so they could throw a party for obama. So i wont be farming my 10 million acre's of crops this year.

Also i didn't start no flame war here, There the ones posting stupid crap and insulting me..

15. Stanley Kowalski

16. Stanley Kowalski

also

17. Tools

Tools New Member

He asked me a question.... See now all your doing trying to start a flame war...

18. Stanley Kowalski

Apparently not agreeing with Tools and pointing out flaws in his logic counts as flaming.

19. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Apparently so,

What I was getting at, is why we went into Iraq in the first place. The choice to kill Suddam was an un-needed event, when all we could have done was destroyed what he didn't even have, instead of now focusing on 2 different places at once, we could be done and over with with Afghanistan and back into the united states than having to control both places. I seem to find it ironic that we can do whatever we want, but if another country does the same thing, ho-ho-ho its illegal (Russia invading Georgia vs USA invading Iraq).

20. Tools

Tools New Member

He didn't agree or disagree, so what your aiming for is not my problem, i didn't start it, he did. I already talk to Teddi about it, so were done with that...