U.S Presidental Race Winner

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by scoutking, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Ah, thank God. I was worried that McCain might've actually won :p.

Tools, how many times do you have to get whacked over the head by someone to realize who's hitting you? Look, the Republicans are the ones that put us into our current position (stock market having a seizure, every person in the U.S. owes at least $40,000 to the government for the Iraq War alone, Bin Laden isn't dead, etc.) and you want them to have another four years of power. Funny, eh?

Also, someone on this thread said something along the lines of, "Thank God, gay marriage just got banned in Florida." Do we really need state sponsored prejudice right now? If we ban gay marriage, we'll just be left with a lot of unhappy gay people. It won't solve the economic crisis, it won't give all Americans healthcare, it won't kill terrorists...it'll just hurt Americans. The Declaration of Independence stated that all (hu)men(s) are created equal, with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I think that if we ban gay marriage, we will be denying homosexuals liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

And concerning the Iraq War; what's it done for America? Did we destroy Al-Qaeda? Is Osama Bin Laden dead? Hell no. Instead, we tore down Saddam Hussein's regime when Iraq was already on the path to democracy, at least in my opinion. Before the Iraq War, most people regarded America either with positive or neutral views. I think that if we'd left Iraq alone, Saddam Hussein would've lost power sooner or later. And plus, going into Iraq didn't harm those that attacked us on 9/11. We went in for chemical weapons that never existed. Whaddya say to that?

And ending the Iraq War isn't cowardly. It's the smart decision. Obama wants to send troops into Afghanistan and Pakistan, (only if the need arises in Pakistan's case). If we do that, we will be hurting the terrorists that killed Americans on 9/11, instead of Iraqi insurgents.

Random Facts:
    Obama's healthcare plan will cost around 50 billion dollars, while McCain's plan will cost 1.2 trillion. Yeah...

Also, Obama's tax plan will raises taxes on the top 5% of the population only, and give tax breaks and tax relief to the rest of the nation. It worked under Clinton, so it'll probably work with Obama, too.

The Democrats (Bill Clinton) left George W. Bush with a 600 billion dollar surplus, and we now have a 10 trillion dollar deficit, and that number doesn't even count the expenses from the Iraq War.

The two biggest spenders in U.S. history so far are Republicans; Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. Reagan spent more than the the expenditures of all presidents before him combined, and Bush, is, well, Bush.

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I might have put it badly but I explained my point in that in my next post after I was issued the warning... what you said if you want to go into English class mode I was thinking in syllogisms...

think about it like this by your logic...

Americans = pussies

You're American

Tools = American

And that's how I came to my conclusion...
    Also technically if you want to go deep deep down into what you said I could say you were flaming any and every American citizen which would include me...

But back to the actual matter I don't really care for either of them... they're both idiots :p

But Cellular does make some pretty good points... if I had to I would vote for Obama over McCain

3. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Exactly what I was trying to get at, thank you.

4. Tools

Tools New Member

I might have put it badly but I explained my point in that in my next post after I was issued the warning... what you said if you want to go into English class mode I was thinking in syllogisms...

think about it like this by your logic...

Americans = pussies

You're American

Tools = American

And that's how I came to my conclusion...

Dang xandrah you got it, I thought you wouldn't understand it. .

5. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

I knew Obama would win. McCain was screwed as soon as Palin entered the game.

6. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Thank god i live in Canada, the place that already has alot of the stuff you guys are just starting to try to get now

[attachment=0:10kp3otm]canadian-flag-640.jpg[/attachment:10kp3otm]

7. Xandrah2

I wanna go to Canada :(

Did you know it's cold there?

8. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

9. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Yes, working on a night shift outside at 10pm when it hits 0 to -5 can be a bitch, but for some reason i love the cold

10. Xandrah2

I know cold is just awesome :D

11. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

more like

12. Tools

Tools New Member

Your on the same vote as I am then Tox. But At least I don't attack people and mock there beliefs.

13. Tools

Tools New Member

whoa whoa, What? From what i see you do it...

14. Stanley Kowalski

[​IMG]

YEE HAW BOIS LETS GO LYNCH SOME FAGS

15. Tools

Tools New Member

I never mocked them, Its true there are a few gays, and some kids who act like they can run everything in this community.

Why are you even attacking me, with all this. I mean one morning I'm talking to you and then you start kicking me from vent every ten minutes with the Reason "Obama 08" then you delete me from your friends list and start attacking me and advantage for no reason. I never said anything to even remotely offend or attack you. Same with Biff. Whats gotten in to you guys?

16. Tools

Tools New Member

So im mocking gays in what way? You say crap like that all the time... You say some of the stupid things.... you also agreed to it...

17. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Meh, this is kinda funny to watch.

Quite funny though at that, Tox, Tools, all these conflicts are stupid and unneeded, Tools your constant need to bash Xandrah before he even posts something against you is quite Hilarious. The quote in your Signature too, that's a bit immature might I add.

Tox should just let it go, even though it's all for shits and giggles, all it does is spark more miss behavior out of Tools which seems to lead no where but the flaming depths of hell.

EDIT: Although the replies from Tools against Tox are in self defense, so I can't say they are anything but, just to get that across so Tools doesn't come down on me.

18. Tools

Tools New Member

But xandrah haveing that in his sigg is fine?

O and tbh i got that right from xandrah Sigg...

19. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I only saw yours cause its red :p Yeah he should remove his as well.

20. Stanley Kowalski

Too bad I'm not actually racist or homophobic. And I was saying "yes" to be polite, but I'm done being polite to homophobic hicks. I never said you mocked gays, you said that you don't attack people but meanwhile you're bitching that [BB] has "a lot of gays" and you're shooting in your pants because Florida passed some amendment against gay marriage.