Complaint against admin Dr. Stanley T. Kowalski

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Bluesclues, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

Before I say anything I want to make a couple things clear.

1. Biff just released a new swep the USP with a Silencer.
    2. Dr. Stanley T. Kowalski just joined the server.

I do not take any video evidence nor a steam ID because he banned me 2 times and the last time Biff logged off and did nothing to resolve the situation.

Heres how it happened. Biff restarts server with new wep release. Everyone is happy and they look at it etc etc. Dr. Stanley T. Kowalski joins the server and biff takes him into a room where later he ran around randomly killing tons of people including myself. He killed me once and I went back to the apartment and he kept killing random people. So then he banned me for 5000 minutes because i came back 1 time when him and biff were using his new wep. This complaint isnt against Biff but I feel that something could have been done. I told Biff on steam that ban was extremely random and had no reason. So I get unbanned come back on the server and Stanley is still random killing people. I tell him that ban was random and abusive. He then replys by saying I banned you for 5000 minutes because you were being a fucking dick coming back 5 times in a row. I have a couple people who will back me up on this one and if Biff takes Stanleys side that is just sad. I do admit I went back after he ran in the street killing people randomly but I feel the ban was unfair and I did not enjoy complaining with Stanley but I believe he could have been a more HELPFUL or RESPONSIBLE admin. His actions were very unacceptable in my opinion and I demand that something be done.

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Maybe next time you shouldn't break NLR five fucking times while Biff and I are testing new fucking SWEPS in the hotel. I banned you for 5000 minutes, Biff thought that was too long so he removed the ban, and then when you came back in being a smartass and calling me a DMer I decided to reinstate the ban (a much shorter one).

Also, I called you a smartass, sweetie, not a fucking dick.

3. Bluesclues

Thats exactly how you sounded in-game and i find that very unacceptable for an admin. I may not be an admin but I'm a player on bbrp and a donator and a buyer so I want my experience on the server to be fun not to have admins randomly killing because you do know that you were randomly dming and you do know that players and ADMINS must follow the same rules OR developers. As far as I know you're not supposed to be abusive or randomly dm other players. Even if your an admin/developer.

Code:
    while Biff and I are testing new fucking SWEPS in the hotel
    And sorry but I believe randomly killing people isnt the appropriate way to test a swep.

4. Stanley Kowalski

> "You know that you were randomly DMing"
    > not posting any screenshots

cool argument bro

We were in Biff's hotel, he owned the front door and our room upstairs which we were in, you're trying to make it sound like we were spraying the town's streets down.

5. Bluesclues

I'm sorry but to be immature enough to turn this into a flame war? Why not just accept the fact that you were killing randomly and we both did something wrong. I came back, you banned me. I told you that ban was un-fair. You banned me again. Does it make sense now?

Edit: Im not accusing Biff of anything except not trying to resolve the problem and I owned the door right next to the room upstairs so I was allowed to come back because i owned that door.

6. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

I didn't really see any of this, but i think that 5000 minutes for nlr breaking is pretty bad. Especially if the person who banned him is random dming. But I just think that cash should be unbanned, and nlr breaking should just deserve kicks instead of bans

and also people shouldnt get banned for arguing, they should just be muted

7. Bluesclues

Thats sounds good to me.

8. Stanley Kowalski

I'm not going to accept the "fact" that I was doing something I wasn't doing meanwhile you're here smearing me while trying to pull Biff into something he has nothing to do with.

You weren't there, you didn't see any of this, ban times are up to the admins, please don't make assumptions.

9. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

I didn't do anything the second time because it was getting late so I turned off my PC, now I'm on my laptop in my room and i'll probebly go to sleep soon. I have mixed feelings about this topic. Because Tox should of kicked you instead of banning you. But you shouldn't of kept coming back after you were killed.

10. Bluesclues

I had a room right next to the door up there, you didnt buy all the doors.

11. Stanley Kowalski

Having a room in there makes no difference, it's NLR, plus you kept trying to come back into OUR room, not yours.

12. Bluesclues

Actually if you have a room and you die you're allowed to go back to it as far as I know, I remember hearing a couple admins say that.

13. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

i saw in the chat that you said he broke nlr like 5 times, then he got banned, so thats what im talking about

14. Stanley Kowalski

Nope.

15. Bluesclues

Doesn't change the fact that you banned me unfairly and randomly killed many people.

16. Stanley Kowalski

His ban wasn't just for arguing with me.

17. Stanley Kowalski

Please post some images if you're going to accuse me of this.

18. Bluesclues

Well heres part of it.

19. Stanley Kowalski

You basically just repeated all of the same baseless accusations with .jpgs.

20. Bluesclues

Well its proof isnt it? Wheres yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.