Complaint against admin Dr. Stanley T. Kowalski

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Bluesclues, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Do you know what the word "proof" means?

2. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

Yes actually I do. That prooves partially the things you said to me and it gives a basic idea that you were randomly dming + I have people posting here that say you were randomly killing. I dont see any pictures of me doing wrong to you. It shows how easily you will ban someone which doesnt show a good admin. All I want is to be unbanned and never treated this way AGAIN by any admin and I will do the same. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

3. Smithy

Smithy New Member

I saw this, and I saw the complaints in OOC. I remember that we were planning a mayor raid, and Stanley was in fact DMing.

Stanley, I have nothing against you personally, but I did see this so I must confirm it.

4. Stanley Kowalski

So you saying in a chatlog that I was randomly DMing gives a basic idea? And your friends posting here proves it?

Okay, I'll get a few people from my group to come here and say that you're a 13 year old idiot and that should be accepted as proof.
    oh wait

Excellent! We have proof, people!

5. Bluesclues

Well they were in fact on at the time and you have shown no pictures and you have not had one person stand up for you. As a player I have to say you think being disrespectful to me prooves anything? No it doesnt. Your wasting your time.

6. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I have to say that your "proof" is crap.

That proves that he banned you. Not that he was going on a mass dming spree...

Even if he was you don't have any proof that he was. Take a screen shot proving it next time.

You have him banning you nothing else.

(Hint: the fact that people go "oh yeah I saw that" doesn't mean anything either... The only thing that counts is SS.(Or videos.))

7. Smithy

Smithy New Member

Stanley, as an admin you really need to learn to grow up. Calling a user a 13 year old idiot really says something to the community. Biff even said "DO NOT DM with the new weapon". As an admin you should know the rules very well as enforce them. Personally right now you are looking like the biggest idiot just because he has proof and you don't. If you want to look more mature, don't flame the users.

8. Stanley Kowalski

I am an admin, I was chosen by Teddi to help watch over the server and ensure that DMing and NLR breaking is kept to a minimum, it's my word against yours. Who the fuck are you other than just another one of the hundreds of whining 13 year olds that populate the server? Who the fuck are you to come to the forums and make another thread smearing my reputation while offering no evidence at all?

He has proof? He has proof? Can you show me where?

Also, how does one learn to grow up?

9. Xandrah2

WHAT PROOF?

Show me what proves he was dming.

10. Smithy

Smithy New Member

Show me proof that you were on the server when this happened. Oh wait, you weren't, so you have no reason to post here other than to look cool.

11. Bluesclues

You see Xandrah I knew you would post here like you do in most threads. Its great that you want to stand up for him but in the amount of thread you have made to ban people I'm pretty sure you counted other players online and confirming it as "evidence" for you to come on here because you have some personal problem with me isnt the best thing to do. You're just trying to get back at me.

12. Xandrah2

No you see mine are different. I HAVE REAL PROOF. AND PEOPLE TO BACK UP SAID PROOF. You on the other hand have nothing. Let me make that a bit more notice able.

NOTHING.

13. Stanley Kowalski

14. Smithy

Smithy New Member

Xandrah, you weren't on the god damn server. Stop posting here.

15. Bluesclues

Very Mature Stanley. You know whats funny you're the one whos acting like a 13 year old right now. Atleast I have the dignity to admit I did something wrong. You on the other hand are an angel and should have no punishment.

Edit: Xandrah stop posting here

16. Xandrah2

And? What does being on the server have to do with looking at logs? I can look at the logs from the site.

17. Bluesclues

Yes you can but you werent on the server so YOU dont know what happened. As far as anyone here can tell you're just making the problem worse.

18. Smithy

Smithy New Member

It's amazing that Xandrah thinks he can back up people just by looking at logs, not being in the actual game.

It's also amazing that Stan posts pictures to try to look mature and funny. Both, failed.

19. Xandrah2

I can back up the fact that he has no proof to show Tox doing anything wrong.

And also I can post here unless Teddi or one of the supers says to stop.

Also you two are just mad because I'm backing up Tox and not you and the fact that you have no proof.

20. Stanley Kowalski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.