Complaint against admin Dr. Stanley T. Kowalski

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Bluesclues, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smithy

Smithy New Member

Ok. Xandrah. Stop trying so hard to impress everyone. You weren't there, case closed.
    Stanley, it really is amazing that you became admin at this point. You know, biff did stay to stop DMing just because we got a new weapon. I think your just mad because a regular user is making valid points.

At this point, I'm done. Whatever happens to Stan will happen. Xandrah can continue to be cool, and fail for all I care. I'm here to play the game. I contribute to the server and so does Bluesclues. He gets a right to play the game as much as everyone else, and even if he does break NLR it doesn't deserve a ban, a kick is more suitable. Even if you want to ban him 5000 minutes is uncalled for. As an admin, you really should think about what your saying/what your getting yourself into. Posting pictures and spouting blatant lies doesn't make you look any better in the community.

2. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

Stanley why dont you stop posting here until you have something worth saying? I cant stop you from posting BUT pictures of penises and personal photos isn't something a responsible admin would do. And Xandrah you honestly just want to keep me banned because if you post a thread on someone and nothing happens to them then you will eventually catch them doing something else or you will get back at them. Now is your chance and you werent on the server so you cant stick up for anyone. I have presented chat log pictures and a fair arguement where on the other hand Stanley has shown a picture of a penis and some pic of a guy he saved on his comp.

Edit: I'm done for now.

3. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

> spouting blatant lies doesn't make you look any better in the community.

dohohohohohohoho

4. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

1. Get some more fucking proof.

2. What was SO important in your hotel room that you HAD to go back? You couldn't just let them test it, and go back when it was clear?

3. You went and got banned, Biff was happy enough to un-ban you, then you go back in and start another bitching contest. You expect something to be done?

If anything, get some real proof, stop bashing Xandrah every time he posts, it doesn't make you look cool either. I don't stand up for an admin because they are an admin. In fact, i'm most of the time standing up to them. This though, I find this a bit ridiculous.

5. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Don't know if that's only ban requests but it might apply here. And I honestly don't care what happens to you but Tox did nothing wrong. An admin can ban for that. It's up to them. Seriously using the "OH HE HATES ME NOTHING HE SAYS MATTERS" excuse is stupid. No one else will believe you from those pictures.

6. Smithy

Smithy New Member

Whatever, I'm done arguing. Stanley, just keep posting pictures of penises. Just keep acting immature. I really don't care, but all I'm saying is that really, Bluesclues pays for the server, and should be given respect. I don't want anyone's fun ruined on the server, ESPECIALLY if they payed.

7. Xandrah2

You do know that as an admin Tox contributes a whole lot more... Regardless of what you think of him.

8. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

9. Smithy

Smithy New Member

Post.

10. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Stanley is Tox :p

This only goes for copying the text onto the forum to an editable state. Posting pictures of highlighted text is fine.

Also, post count 666, I be duh devil.

11. Xandrah2

Geez Tox enough pictures...

12. Smithy

Smithy New Member

Ok then, that was unexpected.

I'm going to keep playing on the server. Whatever, I just don't want my fun ruined for me. I came in here to back up Bluesclues and this is what I get. This has spiraled down to nothing good.

So, I'm going to continue to play on the server, continue to donate, continue to be active.
    That's all I'm going to say, I respect everyone equally.

13. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

Robert if you read the log which I dont know if you did or not. You can clearly see me saying
    Now maybe you could call it bitching if i started calling him random innapropriate names. I didn't and he was random killing which sadly I have no evidence on but thankfully a couple people who were actually there that will take the time to post in here.

14. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

I'm locking this for the simple reason that everything has been resolved. You've been unbanned and Tox has had a chance to read what you guys think, even if you are making it seem like he did a lot more wrong then he really did. Considering this is a topic where you voice your opinion let me just finish by voiceing mine.

I've been with Tox/Stan on the server since the beggining, I made him come here. I've seen him RP and I've seen him admin and he is amazing. He does his job a lot better then some other admins. People like you havn't seen him that much and just assume he's horrible but he's not. And no I'm not sticking up for him because he's my best friend on steam as many of you are probebly thinking. This is my opinion as a super admin not a friend.

Also Xandriah has the right to post here like anyone else. Viewing the logs is like reading a book about the server, you can see who did what who said what and who killed what his opinions are perfectly justified.

And last last of all you keep saying Tox didn't listen to me when i said no dming, but i never said no DMing all i said was I'm not giving them out for free now that people have tested them. No Dming is a server rule I can't stop it then start it again.

....saves tox's last picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.