For those in the US

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Spike111339, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

One of my best friends has an uncle that worked at the towers, he was scheduled to be there on 9/11.

The only thing that saved his life was a flat tire on his car.

If that isn't a miracle, then I don't know what is.

2. Beef4233

Beef4233 Finish off with blush!

God bless the people who died. Only reason why i give to fucks about this is because i lost a close friend and a cousin in the bombing. That is all. :|

3. TopgunZX

TopgunZX iYo vivo en el Internet!

I think the only reason why I care so much, is mainly becuase I was 19 when that happened, when most of you... I think.... were probably between the ages of 4 and... 13??? I dunno... When you are younger, you don't completely understand the magnitude of what happened

4. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Just saying I had a close friend who worked in the south tower for more than ten years, people don't die in mass in one location like this everyday, last time it happened was pearl harbor. Murder is an everyday thing and so is death but mainly I just want to blame the TSA for everything (transportion shitty administration). TSA is airport security for anyone wondering.

5. Mr. Oktober

Mr. Oktober New Member

lol, they didn't bomb the world trade centers, they crashed 2 planes into them around 8:30 AM. and the world trade center is also the twin towers... They crashed one into the Pentagon around 9 AM and tried to crash one into the White house but the people fought back at the terrorists and crashed in a field. My dad saw the towers fall and had many friends die in them.

6. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

A bit late, but my heart goes out to the families who lost loved one(s), and I also commend the people on Flight 93 for what they did, had they not, the White House may not be standing.

Topgun, the age of someone doesn't matter, as they grow up they learn the full magnitude of what happened, and view it differently. I was in 5th grade when it happened, it blew over my head. 17 now and I can assure you I see it much differently.

7. limilim

limilim Active Member

1,836 people lost their lives in hurricane Katrina, but nobody remembers that.........

8. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Aye, I agree with you.

9. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

If the 3,000 civilians in a day statistic isn't enough. Maybe the buildings matter:

WTC = Economic Capital Building of the World

Pentagon = Headquarters of the most powerful military in the world.

Both buildings are kind of a big deal, for the world.

10. Beef4233

Beef4233 Finish off with blush!

i do understand the "magnitude" of what happened. Just because im 15 doesn't mean i dont know nothing about anything. Just because you are older then me doesn't mean you have more experience or your opinion is better then mine. My opinion on the matter is that it is an act of war. IE Pearl Harbor. So why bother? All it did was lead us into a war.

11. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Wow didn't even catch that error, rofl.

Someone did bomb the WTC, but that was like 1990s

12. Mike

1992, they parked a van in the garage filled with explosives and walked out. Tried going for the supports but it failed.

13. TopgunZX

TopgunZX iYo vivo en el Internet!

Settle down, i'm not flaming you becuase you're 15. I believe you do 'feel' for all those people who lost thier lives that day. I'm just saying you never got the shock factor that i did. My emergency radio went off 5:45 am i woke up, turned on the news, and i say the fucking word trade center on fire... I saw people leaning out of windows 50 stories in the air live on TV, i saw the 2nd plane crash into the south tower roughly 15 minutes later.. I saw them both collapse to the ground... soon after, i got a call from my university at the time stating not to go to school that day. Overall, i dont care if you're 15... i don't care if you're 55... Everybody 'feels' for the people who lost their lives that day.

14. Mike

How could you defend Michael Jackson from our mockery, but saying 3,000 Civilians dieing in a day just happens?

15. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Sir please do some research first. There WAS a bombing in the parking garage beneath the north tower in the early 90s that involved a large fertilizer bomb.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

And Michael Jackson should have been in those fucking towers so we wouldn't have to hear all this bullshit on TV now.

16. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

And this is where people start placing values on peoples lives. People died on Christmas day (or may have been boxing day). Barely remembered now. People are being supressed in Tibet etc etc, yet the worst, unspeakable omfg horrific thing to you, is that some planes went bye bye into a tower.

Instead of our country failing, they've managed to prevent 99.8% of all threats that could have damaged or hurt people, from bombings to whatever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_London

Stop QQing about your "one" incident when we have at least four every ten years.

17. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

I lost a friend in 9/11,whyyyy Mohamed whyyyy how come did you not see those sky scrappers :<

18. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

Thats what me and my friends say all the time lol.

19. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I see it this way, why bother posting in a thread to be an ignorant prick about this going "lolwut 9/11?" When you could have just let the people in the US have their moment.

20. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Because they're having a moment based upon lies, pretences and ignorance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.