McCain whistles too much

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Stanley Kowalski, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

MY FRIENDS *WHISTLE*

2. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

3. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Because he's trying to sound live Mav the Maverick of Maverick land.

5. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I missed the debates last night :( but lol anyways.

6. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Samuel Maverick's family says that they don't regard McCain as anything close to a maverick.

Also apparently McCain always votes against everything.

7. Tools

Tools New Member

I'm voting for McCain. He may not be very good but hes better then Obama, and his VP is a better one then Biden.

8. Stanley Kowalski

This election is really just picking the lesser of two evils, and Sarah Palin is what drove me to decide to vote for Obama. fuck

9. Zeke

Obama has a better plan than McCain and Sarah Palin pisses me off, she avoids answering everything with some bullshit.

10. Stanley Kowalski

Every time she opened her mouth I wanted to throw something at my computer

11. Zeke

I was on vent at the time and I shouted "fucking bitch" and turned it off.

12. Cellular

Cellular New Member

On a more positive political note, I just wanted to say that I met Joe Biden. I can say that he has his act together, and he's a responsible politician that has the well-being of America at heart. My mother just got to see Obama, and she was very impressed with his viewpoints.

Now, back to the flaming. Sarah Palin and John McCain don't seem to realize that their anal sphincters aren't necklaces, a.k.a they need to pull their heads out of their asses. They are so goddamn out-of-touch that it's almost laughable. However, in this situation, it's scary. Think about it; the McCain-Palin ticket wins the election, McCain dies of melanoma, and Palin is president. Oh. SHIT!

13. Tools

Tools New Member

I will not vote for somone that support people who sit at home all day becuase they want to pull welfare, because there fatass doesn;t want to work. Screw that. Hard working people of america should not support people who sit at home all day, its not our fault there not determined and inconfident. Obama wants to tax the Middle class to death to support the these people, and I dont want universal health care ether.

If Obama gets elected expect people to not suffer from the ecoonomy but from the taxes he forces on us.

14. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

My current would-be vote (as I'm not old enough yet) would be for McCain, reasons are bit much to explain but lets say the past few debates how shown me what he can bring. To Zeke: All politicians try to avoid answering questions, not just Palin.

15. TopgunZX

TopgunZX iYo vivo en el Internet!

BEST CASE SENERIO:

Mccain gets elected President of the USA.
    He dies.
    Sarah Palin becomes President.
    Over a live broadcast of her talking about being the new president, she starts taking off her shirt, and stripping in front of the camera, while all America is watching.
    We all find, she has nice round knockers.
    And then she starts jumping up and down. and yelling " BRIDGE TO NOWHERE" and "LETS GET THE MAVRICK IN THE WHITE HOUSE."...cuz...shes so stupid, she does not even know he is dead........................
    Then she gets fired.
    America turns to Communism, because.....ommm......cuz.

BTW: GO OBAMA!

16. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

gun, be serious.

Heres a PROBABLE scenario for Obama being president

Obama for president
    KKK is more active then ever
    People start quiting their jobs to get welfare checks
    People that remain working pay for their lazy butts
    Obama gets shot (nothing agaisnt him, but the KKK might get too antsy)
    Biden gets elected (I hate him, he can't do anything right; heres what a Democrat that works with him released to the Fox News as a gist of Biden...

"Biden, put your tounge back in your mouth
    stop making racist comments, your running with a Balck guy
    Stop making sexist comments, otherwise Palin is going to beat us down more points!
    Read the script pre-made for you, okay?
    No Biden, READ THE SCRIPT WE GAVE YOU!
    Biden, stop cracking racial jokes and just stick with what we have made for you to say!"

Personaly, I hate Obama's views. i have nothing against him, but he does not show or have the expereince needed to bring this nation under control. Right now, if this nation was under control his views would THEN AND ONLY look better than right now.
    Think about it Topgun. would you rather pay for lazy butt people who keep stealing your paycheck? They're doing nothing for you besides taking your money. Thats what it's going to be like. Obama has been working with terrorists since he was 8 (he met and creted a friendship with him) and yet remarkably he "denies" this. The truth about it: He knows, he keeps trying to push it down further into the logs so it doesn't pop back up later on. The truth is, the Democrats HATE Palin, they want her dead, they are scared out of their minds about her and every time she makes a move, the Democrat campaign holds their breath because they fear shes going to knock them off their high horse.
    Do ANY of you remember 9/11? Do you remember WHO attacked us? Do you know that Obama had been working with them before and AFTER the attack? Obama's friend whos helped him with his campaign has been quoted about him planting bombs across America in key places had said when taken in, "I feel as though we did not put enough." beofre that he said, "I do not regret planting those bombs."

Truth be told: Every news station is not being fair. The ONLY truly fair station is Fox News. By LAW the news has to be fair and equal to both side, but only Fox has held up to it. They criticize BOTH mccain and obama, they are the truly "Fair and Balanced News".

I'm asking you all to listen to THEM, they will not lie to you. You'll see flaws and pros in BOTH campaigns and they won't let the American people down. Each day, they get interviews with both campaign sides. They even covered the Republicans side of the earlier news something or other when the Democratic senator which is required by law to keep lights and cameras on during a session, had turned off those things, stopped recording and broadcasting completely when the Democrats were done and the Republicans stepped up.
    She left the republicans there, Fox News talked about that and recorded their sessions to broadcast later on.

To be hones,t I hate all Democrats not because of their beliefs or beause they're not Republican, but I hate them for trying to undermine the Republicans by not being fair. and when the Republicans actually get a good thing on their side for once, the Democrats act like babies. They cry for their mom's package to help sooth them; they truly act as though they are toothless brats who haven't been wooned yet.

I hate noth olitical campaigns, but with the lies that Obama "Apollo" had been spreading about Mccain and palin are too rediculous for me to even respect his turds.
    I respect Mccain because he actually speaks the truth about what he feels, he doesn't like certain topics but NEITHER DOES OBAMA! Mccain has fought for our Country and we turn our backs on him for lies, and false hope from a man who said, "I don;t like it when people aren't fainting in front of me as I give one of my campaign's speech that they made for me." He simply cannot handle the American criticism, so we should not put him under the spot light until he is truly ready. Mccain has too much experience with the war we are in to back away from Mccain. And palin might not talk about the things we want to hear, but at least shes not going to get much action. As soon as shes going into office, the Senate and House of Representatives are going to kick in much more and do the work that would Mccain normally have done.

Well, I didn't spell check my work. I didn't even break a sweat typing this either; it's just so obvious. And if you guys deny this at all, it'll just prove my Democrats arent actual men but babies. (Because you can't swallow your pride and admit on the terms and issues i've stated)

17. TopgunZX

ok...ok..ok...I will be serious.

I Like Obama. I have lots of reasons why, but i am not a very Political person. I like Obama. I am a middle class USA citizen. I own my own business, and i think Tax cuts, Health care reform etc..is what my employees and I need. I am a big fan of Biden. But, Mccain is okay....50 times better than Bush. Palin is a douch, she does'nt know shit about...anything. My brother will be going on his 2nd tour in Iraq in March. He likes Mccain, becuase he thinks Mccain is more war orineted...Which he is. But Obama wants to get outta Iraq, and thats what we need. We need to end this war. It has been nothing but trouble.

Obama 08.

18. Tools

Tools New Member

So what dose Change mean to you lol?

Well this teacher where i live was just fired... becuase he wrote change on his board...

As in this

C=catcha H=help A=a N=nigger G=get E=elected (catcha help a nigger get elected)

change

Werid eh?

19. TopgunZX

Hi.
    Yes, that is very weird...(yes, the good old inside jokes, they never get old...lol?)
    Change means...messing with things to make things better.

Anyway....Is Grimm Black...Not to be racist here, but Black people love chicken.

20. TopgunZX

I confirm the "Inside joke", Grimm is infact Black. I feel so left behind, how come no one ever tells me these things. BTW, i like black ppl more then white ppl. Cuz black ppl, know how to fight. (I was beat up in high school by a Eminem imposter, but a black Tyson came to my rescue. He kicked his ass, Thanks Justice..(That was the black guys name who saved me :) ) )
    I am white....i cant fight worth shit. Probably cuz i spent most of my highschool years writing code, messing with computers and wacking off to my buddy picture of his girlfriend.