McCain whistles too much

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Stanley Kowalski, Oct 8, 2008.

1. [!!Rawr!!]

[!!Rawr!!] New Member

LOL.

1. you are voting for Mccain
    2. you like Palin (LMFAO)
    3.your teacher got fired becuase he wrote change on his board
    4. you say "Y'all"

Conclusion:
    Tools is a hick from South Carolina.

EDIT:
    No wonder other countries think we are so stupid.

2. Tools

Tools New Member

I'm a conservative. I believe people should work for a living, that abortion is wrong, that our country owes us one thing and that is there power to defend us from powers that can harm us. I don't believe in homosexual couple. I don't support universal health care for everyone. I support the Fair tax policy, and I support our interference in other countries.

I'm not saying I don't want a black president, cause if Colon Powell ran I would vote for him.

Are economy may be bad, but really I got gas this morning for $2.94 a gallon. It dropped a dollar in less then a week. It dropped 20 cent last night. Don't tell me times are so bad you mite have to leave America, until the day when you have a full time job, a car and cant afford to drive to work.

And Sarah Palin is not a bad candidate for VP. So she doesn't answer with all these ideas and good things. Last time I checked most President and VP say that shit and don't do any of it. So why lie about it. And most of her beliefs are good. Last time I checked the VPs we've had in the past aren't worth anything. I mean Cheney shot someone bird hunting.

The one thing that is true, is that people are growing lazy, they believe in nothing, they grow more corrupt as time goes by and they have no morale standards at all.

3. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

So your a conservatwin eh?

You'll fit right in with these guys then...they are all conservatwins!

[​IMG]

Don't forget this guy!

[​IMG]

4. Tools

Tools New Member

Spike shut the hell up.. . I didnt even say Yall... Also i didnt say that was my teacher...

So get your fuckin facts right. Then Post.

pisses me off that you get on like you know me... I dont even live in SC...

5. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

6. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

If I could I'd vote for Obama.

Also someone brought up how the KKK is more active or whatever, well the KKK acually endorsed Obama, they would rather have a black man in office then a woman.

7. Tools

Tools New Member

Ya biff would know, He works with the KKK....

8. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

9. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

This is from when she was still running, so are they going to vote for MCcain now?

10. Tools

Tools New Member

Who edited this?

I didnt make this... So why edit it.. I'm saying this guy where i live at was fired becuase of this. Ok.. and spike im not in school im in college. Teachers can speak what they want in college.

The Jackson County School Board has taken action against a teacher who apparently made racial commentary on presidential candidate Barack Obama.

According to parents and students in Greg Howard’s seventh-grade social studies class, Howard on Friday, Sept. 26 asked the class a question regarding Obama’s call for change, and proceeded to write out what the letters C-H-A-N-G-E stood for.

“She told me that he wrote on the board ‘Can You Help A (expletive) Get Elected, and then laughed about it,” said Shelia Christian, a mother of one of Howard’s students.

Jackson County Superintendent Danny Sims said that description of this incident was “pretty accurate.”

Sims said Howard apparently repeated the action in more than one class, having made the comment in “a couple of periods.”

According to a news release from the school board, Howard was suspended with pay on Monday, Sept. 29.

On Wednesday Howard was given a written reprimand regarding his actions, and those actions will be reported to the Florida Department of Education Office of Professional Practices, according to the school board.

As of Thursday, he was suspended without pay for 10 days, was relieved of his football coaching duties, and will be transferred to the Jackson County Adult Education program, according to JCSB.

Howard is also required to submit a letter of apology to the students involved, and is required to attend diversity and sensitivity training, the school board reported.

Sims said Howard’s racial commentary was not directed at any students, but were directed at a political party.

“We’ve handled this swiftly and we’ve handled it with a concern that we’re not going to tolerate it and this is a pretty stiff (action). The situation is behind us and we’re ready to move forward,” said Sims.

“My daughter came home very upset after that happened. When you’re in school teaching our kids, you’re supposed to be teaching them what’s right by the law, not what’s right in your opinion. This is not the stone ages. We don’t come through the back door anymore. I raise my kids to be respectful and they should be led by example,” said Christian.

11. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

You know whats funny about this?
    I read this thing yesterday and just today during my English class, (Stupid class because I already know a lot about English, I just chose to take it because it was the top class offered to me, I surpassed everyone else.) and we had a sub who wanted to see how the class saw the election.
    I stood over on the Mccain side with 3 other people. The other 26 kids went over to Obama's side. He wanted both sides to pick a representative. I volunteered and was picked for the Mccain side and a friend of mine (VERY smart) was "elected" to represent Obama.
    We began the mini debate in our class. The substitute asked us questions about both sides of the campaigns that we know of. By 20 minutes, I had pointed out flaw after flaw of Obama and his plan and his strategies and convinced 16 people to the Mccain side. I spoke calmly and confidently and got in their face and they had no come back whatsoever when I spoke. I spoke of Mccain's plans and his ideas that he will bring into the world, which he has stated in his debates and by the end of the class, there was one person still on the Obama side; and that guy that was still over there was just asleep.

It was actually sad. None of them had even noticed Obama's plan flaws. A couple of them said they just took what their teachers preached to them, they had no TV, and if they did, their parents blocked Fox News so they couldn't even hear anything from both sides. I'm angry at how teachers can preach at heir students freely about Obama if it's supporting him. But if a teacher even dares to breath a word against Barrack "Apollo" Obama, they get fired mercilessly.

12. Cellular

Cellular New Member

My teachers constantly insult Obama :p. Also, we had a debate in my social studies class, with 15 students supporting Obama, and 16 students supporting McCain. This was in an accelerated class, and all of the kids are smart. To put it bluntly, the Obama supporters tore the McCain supporters to shreds. Also, if you'd be so kind as to point out the holes in Obama's plans. I think we'd all appreciate it.

13. [!!Rawr!!]

[!!Rawr!!] New Member

14. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

I'm just going to gist it, also: It was MY class and my school. I'm not pointing out that my class is your class. Every class has different support numbers and different teachers. My school board however does get teachers to strictly talk straight out Obama Yay but not Mccain Yay.

Obama wants to give welfare checks more than ever, How do you think he will get the money to do so? (Your paycheck taxes and your yearly taxes will go up.)
    He claims he will get Homeless people off the streets. ( he needs money to do so, wheres he going to get the money? read above.)
    He's aways talking about CHANGE. Well, I want to hear about what change he is talking about, for all we know, he could be talking about making schools actually cost something.
    He is going to be adding taxes to reduce taxes, wtf? He seems kinda dumb.
    He worked with a terrorist since he was 8, he has been with that terrorist for his entire life. Now his only explanation after all that time running campaigns and different things (I forgot the word I was looking for, crap x.x) that has given millions of dollars to countries that have sworn America as an enemy. Now he explains this just as: "He was just another neighbor." Bull!

Also; He just doesn't have the experience this country needs to get out of this war with a good feeling. Obama is just going to give it up and let terrorists rule the Iraq land.

15. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

i think i just had an aneurysm

16. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

I got that from Shawn Hanity. He's got Democrats agreeing with that too, if you wanna know. :)

--Edit: If i remember right, it's nothg over here so I kinda forgot his name, Aires i think.?

17. Stanley Kowalski

I'm not denying that Obama knows Bill Ayers, but what are you trying to say? By this logic, let's say I know someone who used to be a gay anal rapist nigger, does that mean I'm automatically wrong if I were to engage in some sort of argument?

It's like the "Hussein/Biden/Obama/Osama/Bin Laden" shit, irrelevant.

18. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Look, if Obama was a terrorist, then he wouldn't have managed to get into the Senate, and some industrious reporter would've found conclusive evidence by now. Did you know that one of John McCain's senior advisers represented human rights abusers from the Philippines and Nigeria? What's worse; having an adviser who's lobbying firm supported human rights violators, or just happening to know a radical liberal?

19. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

I'm not saying hes a terrorist, I'm saying he WORKED WITH ONE for his life since he met Bill.
    Then, he he;ped support Bill for so long. Giving him what he wants and giving away money to coubntries that hate us.

20. Stanley Kowalski

Obama and Ayers worked together on the board for an anti-poverty foundation and on a school reform project.