McCain whistles too much

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Stanley Kowalski, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Exactly. And what's wrong with that?

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Nothing, but unfortunately both parties look for the smallest little things to exploit.

3. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Unfortunately, that's how politics are nowadays. Couldn't the candidates just straight out tell us what they'd do for the country, instead of just insulting the other guy to make themselves look better?

4. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

And I'm saying that they also gave MILLIONS of taxpayer's dollars to countries that hate us. They basically supoported countries until now. Now obama dropped him like he was hot because he knows he's done more bad with him than good.

5. Stanley Kowalski

Link?

6. Cellular

Cellular New Member

I'd also like to question Erogoan on his view of Obama's taxes. Obama's tax plan will only raise taxes for people with an average yearly income of $250,000. That's a pretty big sum of money there. What I'm saying is this; Obama's going to pay for his change with the money of the rich, and not the money of the middle class and the poor. The Republican tax breaks did chicken shit because even though the Republicans gave us tax breaks, they took away our money in different ways.

7. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

And your saying that Obama won't add taxes in another area?
    Obama's plan has good sides AND bad sides.

And as that link your azking for tox, there is no link for TV and Radio. only recorded and published parts.

8. Stanley Kowalski

Well, if you ever come across a link, post it, if Obama is financing terrorists I'm sure someone would have recorded it and put it on YouTube.

9. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Well, McCain's tax plan has more holes in it than your arguments. It just doesn't make sense; 58% of the tax cuts in McCain's plan go to the wealthiest people in our country. That's standing up for the middle class? You can't just hand money to those that are already rich and expect the prosperity to trickle down.

10. Tools

Tools New Member

People don't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just to get a good degree to make money to get taxed to death. Go to college, its your fault if you don't, so don't try to take their money for it. And don't give me this I couldn't cause I don't have the money, cause you could have got plenty of finical aid to go to college.

11. limilim

limilim Active Member

Well its giving to the unfortunate people that can't make enough money because of the U.S's poor educational system.

12. Cellular

Cellular New Member

They aren't going to be taxed to death. The people with the highest taxes will be the millionaires that have more money than any human could ever need. So what if the rich won't be able to get as many yachts/boats?

Also, about your comments on education, I agree with limlim's statement. Going to college isn't a piece of cake. You need to have previous knowledge on all of the subjects, and our educational system doesn't provide the required knowledge to excel in college. Public schools are terrible. Sure, you can afford to go to college, but how are you supposed to do well if your education up to that point, frankly, sucks?

13. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

YEAH PIECE OF CAKE
    [​IMG]

14. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Damn those McCain bastards shot up my ride.

15. Tools

Tools New Member

Hey its ok, maybe school aint for you. I mean theres always going to be a need for janitors, garbagemen and the guys who flip burgers at BK.

School taught me all I needed to go to college. Maybe listening and taking it seriously helps more then thinking its a conspiracy agianst you. You will understand that the day you step out with the diploma if you make it that far, and on to future of your life.