Quadruple ban request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

2. Xandrah2

And I'll explain about the screen shots if need be.

3. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

4. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

I lawled so hard at renegade

5. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Btw ace those are your props too pushing him...

Thats not smart posting that prop pushing him in a chair which can result in the chair glitch

6. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

proof pl0x?

7. Xandrah2

Ace I had full right to avoid your propkilling so you might want to put those away or you might get in more trouble.

Edit: It doesn't matter if it was you or not (even though it was you) I have a right to avoid propkilling seeing as it isn't allowed

Edit2: I also have a witness that proves you were trying to propkill.

8. Xandrah2

Oh yeah and Bob can vouch for me that I called Renegade a noob in OOC chat not IC

9. Xandrah2

One more thing Ace no one asked you to post here so go away :mad: and be quiet :-X

10. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

So are you saying if someone doesnt ask you to respond you cannot?

"Xandrah I dont recall anyone requesting you to make this thread, be quiet?"

Is this what your getting at?

11. Xandrah2

I'm just going to ignore you from now on because all you are is a bothersome jerk.

12. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

qq.

13. Eternal Rampage

Eternal Rampage New Member

Xandrah why did you leave out the part where Blackdog told genocide it was ok for him to have you killed for following him when he was the mayor?

14. Genocide

Genocide New Member

First off, half your pictures don't even make sense for Renegade, also, I liked how you included no screen shots of when Blackdog told you i was doing nothing wrong.And yes i did say you scammed, maybe the rule is to broad and i didn't fully understand it, the rule sounds like your not aloud to yell out who's scammed you. I did not know if you scammed earlier than that or even at all that day.Also, you said you were gonna try and get me banned for something about the NLR and you dieing afterwards when i was the mayor, it seems as though you waited until i broke another rule, you seem pretty desperate to try and get me banned for a completely different reason than stated if you couldn't even tell me why you were trying to get me banned at the time i was in game... It really does make me laugh.

15. Xandrah2

First of all the pictures of renegade all show him breaking rules. Different rules.

Second I'm sorry I need to add something to my post then cause I forgot a SS of something

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0091.jpg

This is a console SS of me killing you after you and Renegade telling me to f off and then shortly after is when you became mayor and had me killed.

Edit: Oh and it doesn't matter how broad a rule is you shouldn't break it :p And as for waiting for you to break another rule that just makes it easier to get you banned.

Edit2: One last thing before I go to bed... You had absolutely no right to tell me f off in the first place. Renegade did I'll admit because he was a gundealer and I was trying to steal a customer from him. (If it seems like I'm editing a lot it's because I forget things easily)

16. Xandrah2

You know what forget going to bed I'm dealing with you now.

Eternal unless you were asked by one of the four people brought up please don't post without evidence.

Blackdog may have become a sub admin but he is not always right. Also he was made a sub only a few days ago so he's a new sub admin at that.(No disrespect intended)

And by having me killed you broke nlr it doesn't matter that I was following you while you were
    mayor if you don't want to be followed then stay in the nexus also one of my SS the one showing me killed by AETHER(The chief at the time) also shows him killing Eternal repeatedly and Eternal was a cp also it even shows him killing YOU at one point so it does seem a bit odd you ordered him to kill a cp 3 times?

17. Genocide

Genocide New Member

For one, I only had him kill you, I don't know why he killed eternal 3 times afterwards, and he killed me because i found his drug labs.

I had you killed because you were following me into an exclusive area with no one around. Maybe it would of been different if we were in public but because you followed me in there and then WAITED for me to come out, I had no choice but to kill you, i didn't know if you were trying to talk to me or kill me. You certainly didn't say anything so I assumed the worse and had you killed so I could leave that area.

But can i ask you one thing? Why are you so bent on getting me banned? i had you killed once and you lost a shotgun, oh no, I'm sure you have enough money to get another one, you sell shotguns and higher up weapons all the time. Did I offend you in anyway?

18. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

how come ace isn't banned? He abuses alot, annoys people alot. Once he was randomly shooting at me, then i reported him to mayor before i died, he got demoted and when i became cp he started spamming ooc that i shot him, and said that the mayor had no right to demote him without proof, even though 5 people were looking at him when he was shooting me.

And I support this ban. There were only like 1 sub admin on and he went afk. Then tox timed out so it was chaos. I seen alot of people coming at xandrah2 after nlr. xandrah2 even warned them that he was taking screenshots. And i seen that xandrah2 got a warrant after genocide got mayor.

Edit: I already know DC and thunder are bad cp because, DC doesn't know where to use the ram at c45 to open the nexus and doesn't even know how to handel a citizen brawl. And thunder randomly tries to kill mayor as cp alot, as if the mayor was his enemy.

19. Xandrah2

First of all Ace is banned :p just not from the forums I guess.

Second The reason I'm so "bent" on getting you banned is because you broke the rules and deserve to be banned for doing so.

Third we were not in an exclusive area we were in the trainstation and last I checked you couldn't keep people out of public areas even if you were mayor.

20. Xandrah2

And if you want someone to leave an area you ask them with words not a shotgun shell in the back.

Plus you were behind glass so I couldn't have killed you regardless.You were in the area of the trainstation with the robots that requires a battering ram to get in so I couldn't have gone in an killed you anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.